Terms of Service and Rules
As a user of this forum, you must agree to the following Forum Rules and Terms and Conditions. These rules apply to both the forum and chat.
- Type in English. The majority of the forum does speak English, despite having a lot of members from different parts of the world. To help other members understand you and answer you, it's better if you type in English. Try to use proper grammar and don't type in text speak.
- Abuse is not tolerated. Do not abuse another member, or staff member of this forum. This includes being offensive, racism or trolling members.
- Moderate use of swear words is acceptable, as long as it's not directed at another forum member.
- Offensive usernames are not allowed. Members who sign up with an offensive username will be offered a username change, failure to reply will result in account deletion.
- Do not spam, spam includes both promotional spam and meaningless posts that serve no other purpose than to increase your post count.
- Keep threads on topic and do not derail the course of the thread. If you wish to discuss another subject, create a new thread.
- Refrain from double posting, there is an edit button that can be used if you wish to add additional content onto your original message.
- Repeatedly posting pictures to disrupt the flow of the forum chat is not allowed. You will be banned from chat if you continuously do so.
- Please do not create duplicate accounts, only one account per member. Duplicate accounts will be delete and the original account will be issued with a warning.
- The discussion of hacking tools or illegal activity such as torrents or illegal file sharing is prohibited.
- The sale of an account goes against Gumi's TOS and the forum rules. Any sale threads will be removed and the member warned.
- Posting adult content (pornography/nudity) is not allowed. Be considerate that we have many younger users; therefore this content is not appropriate. This is includes avatars and signatures, if you upload a NSFW (Not Safe For Work) avatar or signature you will be asked to change it or it'll be removed by one of the admins.
- Do not share guides on other websites or forums without permission from the original author of the content, the same goes for posting guides from other forums on Chain Chronicle Forum – if you wish to do so ensure that you have the original authors permission and give them necessary credit.
If you break the rules, you will be warned and eventually banned.
After your second warning, you will be banned for a day. Your third warning will be a week long ban, your fourth a month long ban and your fifth and final warning will result in a permanent ban.
Terms and Conditions
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
- chain chronicle
- demon raid
- fortune ring
- japanese server
- limit break
- party advice
- party building
- party help
- team advice
- team help