300k dmg assault quest. Substitute rodel for lotta?

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Orenji, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Orca, Selene, Trystan, Liam, Sapo, Robyn, Milla, Rolo(ATM)
    Player Rank:
    Hi guys, just a question, can i just substitute rodel for lotta for doing the 300k dmg using selene? Or rodel is still an essential candidate for maximizing the dmg? I just got lotta when doing 10+1 in daybreak tavern. I can't seem to get rodel to drop at the quest, and seeing lottas skill has a guaranteed boost for 1 knight or warrior seems good to use during the assault as my line up would be toto, roxanna, frau and selene friend. Pheona and vienta on the subs.

2. Tchege

Tchege New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nympha
    Player Rank:
    I've killed all the charts using Selene Friend, Amille, Rodell, Yotta-Yotta, Roxanna, and Phoena + Fraw as sub. I did something over 500k i think :p

I don't think you will be able to hit 300k with Lotta instead of Rodell, as rodell boost is 100% and lotta only 40%.

3. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Orca, Selene, Trystan, Liam, Sapo, Robyn, Milla, Rolo(ATM)
    Player Rank:
    Just tested this awhile ago. Guess rodell tops it all. I only manage to do 220k with lotta.

4. carct7

carct7 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    whats a good substitute for amille? and on what mission did you do it?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  5. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    rodell = +100% damage
    lotta = +40% damage

Not sure what you want... Amille in sub-party? There's phoena, vienta, phillip, juliana, danielle.
    Amille in main party? Well, what are the other arcana you are using? Hard to suggest someone when I do not know your mana cost and the mana types you are dealing with.

Gloomy Grotto(Sage's Tower) seems to be the goto place atm with Toto. Yotta-Yotta can be a substitute for Toto depending if you need the extra 10% damage or not.

carct7 likes this.