Anyone still plays global aka Runestory?

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by BeheMoth, Mar 6, 2016.

1. BeheMoth

BeheMoth Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    I played the game back in december and it was horrible, couldn't stand the english voice acting and lousy performance.

But recently I heard they finally decided to put the original anime art. I was wondering how's the english version is faring? I guess this is a good sign and a first step in the right direction. However I havn't re-installed it myself, I'm hesitant as I already got too many time/battery consuming games on the phone already.

But I was wondering for those of you that still play it: how's it going? have the drop rates improved? has the game performance improved? Or was this just one first step and no more steps have been taken ever since?

Cheers!

2. Hitori

Hitori Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Velnar
    Player Rank:
    They already brought back the 2D art and they're planning on bringing over the JP voices. From what I heard, they didn't fix the jacked up story which is the meat of this game. If you liked WCP for the art and the VAs, then RS is now "improved" in a sense.

Really though, if you already have WCP then don't download RS. If you don't have WCP but want to play the game then download WCP.

3. BeheMoth

BeheMoth Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    Welp, I was extremely bored today, M:COC's sunday sucks, Medal Masters underwent maintainance. I'm not ranking on SIF.

So I downloaded Runestory and was pleasantly surprised, for good or bad I couldn't delete my data (my account SUCKED, my best unit was a 3* healer), it was bound to my google account even when I recall binding it to another e-mail.

I was pleasantly surprised with some 4* unit (Kira) and many gems, did a 10+1 and got many 3* and one 4* (some brawler girl with headphones) suddenly the game got much more enjoyable, I feel like I'm returning at a pretty good point of the game, there's some short quests with lore in them.

Already got me the starter pack, and looking at the boards I see the voice changing poll.

*Plays Scorpion's winds of change in the background*

The game suddenly looks and feels much better. I'll be definitely staying for a while.

Thanks for your response mate, even when it wasn't encouraging towards runestory, it does indeed confirms my beliefs that things will slowly improve.

4. Surin

Surin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Orca
    @trapstar and I are pretty much the survivors of RS. There were times I wanted to drop this game but somehow I'm still here and glad they took some action. We won the 2D art war and now all the left is fight for that JP VA.
    P/S: Welcome back!

5. BeheMoth

BeheMoth Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    That's awesome, if you guys are in a strong guild let me know and I'll apply once I get stronger.

So far it looks kind of desolated tough, too few guilds in the game.

I already tried to reach the devs in their forums in regards to how heavy device incompatibility is and how it may be hindering the growth of the playerbase.

I hope they listen on that too, would be a shame to see this game go the same route of GCC, but I doubt it. I guess WCP in JP has enough funds to sustain any losses RS may be having.

6. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Orca, Selene, Trystan, Liam, Sapo, Robyn, Milla, Rolo(ATM)
    Player Rank:
    Hey there, just started to download rune story today. I'm not really familiar with this game, lol just curious because of this section of the forum dedicated to the game. Just got a 4 star mage self heal girl in the tutorial as a starter.

7. BeheMoth

BeheMoth Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    That's awesome for you, congrats on the good start!

8. Surin

Surin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Orca
    Mage is prolly not the very best option out there to start with but hey if you're happy with it then go for it. I personally recommend starting out with fencer 'cause it's really newbie friendly and easy to use.

9. BeheMoth

BeheMoth Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    While I kind of agree, I had a terrible start where my first 10+1 got me only one 3* and it was a 3* healer. He's got a 4* just from the tutorial. It's a good start and a matter of time before he saves and gets some other good 4* to complement his team.

10. cyrus

cyrus Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene
    Player Rank:
    I am tired of playing rs .....who want my acc msg me fast ......life bugging me need to throw away mobile games

11. HaLPmEh

HaLPmEh Member

Party Leader:
    40 Wu
    Player Rank:
    xyrus. im stalking you bro

12. Whis

Whis Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Idk
    Player Rank:
    i still play it. :oops:

13. Sakura_Samurai

Sakura_Samurai Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mami
    Player Rank:
    Im joining fake neko chan. Art looks nice. I wanted a new game anyway

14. Sakura_Samurai

Sakura_Samurai Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mami
    Player Rank:
    Did the 2 tutorial pulls and got both 4* i wanted :D YAY!

15. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Elza or Morgan w/Raid weapon
    Player Rank:
    I guess All of you from East Server ?

16. Surin

Surin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Orca
    Yup.

17. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Elza or Morgan w/Raid weapon
    Player Rank:
    Wow, you have Clive BBA, started too late for him, so wait his shiki next month. o_O

18. Surin

Surin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Orca
    Good luck! [​IMG]