[Assist] Rolo quest: Liam wants to help you!

Discussion in 'Quests' started by MonkeyBalls, Dec 29, 2015.

1. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    For those who can use a :wizard:Liam MLB (with Enchanted cane 1500 extra attackpower) just add me.

I finished the quest, found it fun to do and I found the following quite usefull:
    - Aoe killer like :wizard:Liam for the healers and dancers behind the bosses
    - Ranged killer with increasing attackpower like :wizard:Hatifas (and more mana from slots)
    - Tanker like :knight:Parchelle: to take hits or :knight:San-San: immune to freeze daze
    - Poisoner like :knight:Elza for Rolo himself (wave 50 will make your life heaven when you have a poisoner (y))
    - Healer like :cleric:Lillith (I used :cleric:Marina v2 though)
    - Subs who can buff like :knight:Juliana :cleric:Phoena (with cheer) or :wizard:Vienta

So if someone can use a nice :wizard:Liam, feel free to add me ^^
    <--- friend id

Rori and CFbro like this.
  2. Martin541

Martin541 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lephret V2, Minoa
    Player Rank:
    Sent you a request. IGN is Martin. I'm a bit uncertain about my team. I have zero usable tavern units, and the units I'm thinking about using are MLB lv 80 Deed, MLB lv. 80 Rinuya, Marina V2, and MLB Nikolas, with a Roxanna in the subparty. Other units I have are MLB Hannya(only level 40 ish) and LB2 lv 70 Hatifas. Should I take Nikolas out for Hatifas? A bit uncertain about my team comp since RNG has screwed me.

3. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    I would run nik over hatifas but you should be fine either way. That's a very solid configuration. Air shield the golems to stall for mana with deed, clear lines and freeze skeles with nik, Don't overpursue rin's knockbacks.

4. MonkeyBalls

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    I just accepted ^^
    I never really used Nik (only lvl 29 becauseI focused on lvling Korona MLB (for the raid)) But i think you're gonna have a tough time for tanking bosses.

I'd suggest Hatifas since Liam (friend) is also a wizard so you dont have a too colorfull team. And Hatifas = more chance for mana = more spamming specials.
    Can you chance Rinuya for someone else? Like a tank?

5. Martin541

Martin541 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lephret V2, Minoa
    Player Rank:
    RNG has really screwed me over in this game. Only 5 stars I have are Deed, Rinuya, Nikolas, Scherazard, Hannya, Hatifas, LB0 Liam, Nina, Monette, Chiwa, and Isabel. I've only pulled two tavern URs, and both bad wizards at that. Rinuya is really about the best I can do. I do have Phoena's subparty buff though, so it shouldn't go too badly.

6. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    added! ign: Suga
    Hope you still have room haha I always wanted a Liam friend :oops:

7. MonkeyBalls

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    added ^^
    Good luck with the quest. I do have to say: after the quest, I might change my leader back to: :knight:Mireille MLB (but havent decided yet :ninja:

8. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Thanks!! And I don't mind at all, Mireille MLB is tank goddess

: Rolo, Liam, Assist