August Thread - Vienta's Legend Fest (w/Kuzunoha, Rolo, Vidocq)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Wila, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Random legend unit/Event unit
    Player Rank:
    Update your game to version 3.3.3!

NOTICE !

New additions have been made to the game in the version 3.3.1 (current version). For all the infos, check July's Thread first and second posts, Andy explained everything clearly ! Check also the July thread for Silva, Inuchiyo v3 (obtained through exploration) and Sheda v3 (AC gacha) infos.

☆ General Info ☆

-Daily missions reward 1 prysma if you clear them all before midnight JP time
    (Enhance once, finish battle with all bonuses once, finish 3 battles)
    -Ring shop resets on the 15th at midnight JP time, 10 premium tickets can be purchased
    -Current vortex location (until 9/8) :
    Bagris – Remless
    Zeffar – Maze Pass
    Cuniali – Ocean's Dawn
    Mitzgitari – 9 Territories
    Hizarbin – Soul Island
    -Upcoming vortex location:
    Bagris – Dawn Ocean
    Zeffar – Chronicland
    Cuniali – Maze Pass
    Mitzgitari – Soul Island
    Hizarbin – Vice Capital

☆ Current Events ☆
    [​IMG]
    Vienta's Legend Festival

August 31 3 pm JP Time ~ September 3rd 3 pm JP time

This legend festival features Vienta as the 1% to complete your Soul Island team, as well as new versions of Vidock, Rolo (who became a :warrior:) and Kuzunoha (who became a :cleric:)! Good Luck with your pulls!
    20 pulls give 10 free pulls (not counted for the stopper), 30 pulls give 1 red ticket (random SSR), 40 pulls give 10 free pulls (not counted for the stopper), 60 pulls give another red ticket, 80 pulls give a guaranteed copy of Vienta v3!

[​IMG]
    :wizard: Vienta v3 :wizard:

1st skill <1 mana>: Launch 4 magic bullets (1.5x each) in the air, which fall at random enemies and their surroundings and inflict Slow. Afterwards boost all allies ATK (40%) and MOVSPD (30%) for 16s.
    2nd skill <1 mana/super/denju>: Launch 5 magic bullets (2.5x each) in the air, which fall at random enemies and their surroundings and inflict Slow. Afterwards boost all allies ATK (50%), DEF (10%) and MOVSPD (30%) for 16s. [denju numbers: 1x each bullet, boost atk (45%), def (10%) and movspd (30%) for 16s]

Ability 1: Start battle with 2 :wizard: manas. If one ally is in front of self, boost own ATK (50%) and MOVSPD (20%). If 2 or more allies in front, further boost for ATK (50%), critrate (20%) and crit power (20%).
    Ability 2: Slow down speed of mana slots to 1/3 of normal speed. Boost ATK (5%)/DEF (10%)/crit power (10%) for all :warrior: allies, ATK (5%)/DEF (10%)/critrate (20%) for all :knight: allies, and ATK (5%)/DEF (10%)/MOVSPD (20%) for :wizard:/:archer:/:cleric: allies.
    Party Ability: <Souls Island> units atk up (20%)

Kizuna: Start battles with 1 :wizard: mana, deal more dmg (30%) to slowed enemies.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

[​IMG]
    :cleric: Kuzunoha v3 :cleric:

1st skill <1 mana/anywhere but back row of allied territory>:
    Small heal (45%) to all allies and cure Curse. Allies that got cured from Curse get immunity to it for 10s. Also boost ATK (30%) for 10s.
    2nd skill <1 mana/denju/back row of allied territory>: Create shikigami (think Macaroni) that attacks enemies with 0.2x atk every 6s, up to three shikigami at once for 32s. Shikigami Curse enemies. Curse inflicts additional fixed dmg for 10 hits afterward.

Ability 1: Normal heals range and power up (20%). Move heal range forward. Also at the start of each wave heal weakest ally (30%).
    Ability 2: Immune to Curse. Enemies Cursed by self receive DEF (-20%)/MOVSPD (-40%) debuff. Can reduce damage dealt by ranged attack (50%) and reflect it back with 1.25x, but cannot be done consecutively (cooldown 6s).
    Party Ability: <9 Territories> units DEF up (15%)

Kizuna: Immune to Curse, normal heals range and power up (10%)
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

[​IMG]
    :warrior: Rolo v3 :warrior:

1st skill <2 mana/denju/enemy territory>: Deal moderate fire-attribute damage (11x) to all enemies in line, and knock them back.
    2nd skill <1 mana/allied territory>: Give fire attribute to all allies' attacks for 30s

Ability 1: Attack 4 times to get ATK (50%)/DEF (5%) boost. Keep attacking to increase and prolong effect. Also self DEF up (3%) every wave.
    Ability 2: Boost <Maze Pass> units' DEF (5%)/critrate (10%), and if in front of 1 or more ally, boost self ATK (30%)/MOVSPD (30%)/crit power (10%).
    Party Ability: :warrior: allies ATK up (18%)

Kizuna: ATK (6%)/DEF (5%) up, take less dmg (30% less) from fire-attribute attacks.

[​IMG]
    :archer: Vidocq v3 :archer:

Skill <1 mana/denju>: Teleport to enemy furthest from self, deal small AoE damage (4x) to all surrounding enemies and inflict Blind. Then teleport to original location.

Ability 1: MOVSPD (30%)/crit power (20%) up. Upon moving certain distance, boost own ATK (8%)/critrate (5%) for 30s up to 3 times. Keep running to increase and prolong effect.
    Ability 2: If 2 or more :warrior: allies on field, self ATK (50%)/critrate (20%) boost. Also, normal attacks have 20% chance to debuff enemies ATK (-20%)/MOVSPD (-30%) for 20s, skill has this chance increased to 100%.
    Party Abiity: <Vice Capital> units ATK up (15%)

Kizuna: MOVSPD (20%)/crit power (10%) up

Credits to @AlexanderFromRussia and @Pi Aspio for the units translation and numbers!

Event Quest
    [Ends on September 3rd]

10 AP/Lvl 35 - Legend tryout quest rewards 1 prysma

☆ New mode – Chronicle Tower ☆

[​IMG]
    Starts on August 1, permanent mode resets every month.

Notice (August 30): CHRONICLE TOWER FOR AUGUST CLOSE AT 10:00 AM JST 8/31

The Chronicle Tower is open for the first seven days of the month. During this period you can challenge it freely as long as you have tickets. One ticket is used to challenge a floor. Tickets can be purchased for 5 prysma (price for one ticket). Once the seven days are over the tower will be locked and a key is needed to open it before the reset at the beginning of next month.​

The tower consists of floors. Each floor has three parts that you have to clear to unlock the next floor. You need three different parties, all without the same units. Each party is used for one part of the floor, you can not use the same party twice. If you fail in clearing one of the parts you have to start the floor all over again from part 1.​

Clearing a floor also improves the Chronicle Power. It is useable once per battle, even outside the Chronicle Tower, and works as a bomb (aoe). The higher you are in the Chronicle Tower, the stronger the Chronicle Power is.​

When you clear a part of a floor you get points. The points reward prysma, stamina slices and other freebies, but also fortune spheres at a really high amount of points.

Floors informations - Enemies and rewards

Floor 1
    Part 1
    :
    (Lvl 30) Treant, weak to fire element. First time clear rewards 1 prysma.
    Part 2: (Lvl 30) Lizardmen, weak to ice element. First time clear rewards 1 prysma.
    Part 3: (Lvl 40) Humans. Bosses immune to all status effects. First time clear rewards 1 5* enhancer.

Floor 2
    Part 1
    :
    (Lvl 60) Skeletons. First time clear rewards 2 prysma.
    Part 2: (Lvl 60) Goblins. First time clear rewards 2 prysma.
    Part 3: (Lvl 70) Black Army. Bosses immune to all status effects. First time clear rewards 2 5* enhancers.

Floor 3
    Part 1
    :
    (Lvl 80) Golems. Black golems inflict stun. First time clear rewards 3 prysma.
    Part 2: (Lvl 80) Dolls and goblin suicide bombers. Black dolls inflict poison, slow, and dark. First time clear rewards 3 prysma.
    Part 3: (Lvl 90) Fishmen. Bosses immune to all status effects. First time clear rewards 3 5* enhancers.

Floor 4
    Part 1
    :
    (Lvl 90) Boars and butterflies. Boars have barriers that absorb multiple hits, so continuous attacking is effective. First time clear rewards 4 prysma.
    Part 2: (Lvl 90) Humans with machines. (Iron Smoke enemies) All enemies weak to <Bows>/<Pistols>/<Rifles>. First time clear rewards 4 prysma.
    Part 3: (Lvl 100) Oni. All enemies weak to <Wand>. Bosses immune to all status effects. First time clear reward 4 5* enhancers.

Floor 5
    Part 1
    : (Lvl 95) White army. First time clear rewards 5 prysma.
    Part 2: (Lvl 95) Black army. First time clear rewards 5 prysma.
    Part 3: (Lvl 110) Human. First time clear rewards 5 5* enhancers.​
    Credits to @Pi Aspio , @Will94 and @[cc] for floor 3,4&5 infos.

☆Thanks to a lot of people for the pics&infos and for keeping the forum alive:
    @Pi Aspio , @andy008 , @Renar , @Seu Don , @Makibao , @EllWay , @el.ey , @[cc] , @aryaphot , @Rabikun Shin , @visaff , @shinsaku_89 , @Mr pants , @xXDeathDemon3 , @reito kagami , @Whis , @AlexanderFromRussia , @Cary , @060692 , @h!gh need and to many others I forgot to write here (and the list would be so damn long :oops: )

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Mistralist, Cary, Kinichi144 and 25 others like this.
  2. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Torri and aryaphot like this.
  3. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    ☆ Past Events ☆

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    aryaphot likes this.
  4. Seu Don

Seu Don Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Vortex lead
    Player Rank:
    Boop. Congrats on the new thread and good luck!!!

5. Mr pants

Mr pants Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Silva
    Player Rank:
    Thx for doing this and good luck.(y)

6. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Thank you! I hope I'll manage to add all the infos in time when new events will come :oops:

7. Will94

Will94 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Katya v3
    Player Rank:
    Good luck on doing this month event thread.

8. xXDeathDemon3

xXDeathDemon3 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Event: Aru LB2 Normal: Legend Aludra MLB
    Player Rank:
    @Pi Aspio are the mags on Lilith right? 30% 15 times is 450% for 1 mana... sounds broken/fake news. I didn't see my Lilith healing 3k+ with it, and that's what 30% of her attack would be considering her LB/kizuna. Idk.

9. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    My dick itches.

Obligatory Lilith sucks.

Aries is the new saviour of HC.

10. h!gh need

h!gh need Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Any Vortex lead
    Player Rank:
    Hi everyone! Hope you're doing fine!
    Thanks and good luck @Wila for this new thread, I'm sure you'll do a great job! (y)
    And thanks @andy008 for last month thread managing, it was really good (y)

andy008 likes this.
  11. inuboo

inuboo Active Member

Party Leader:
    Garurua
    Good luck on thread

12. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    Nice, good luck, if you need help tell me.

Wila likes this.
  13. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Thanks everyone! And thanks Renar for offering your help! :oops:

If any info is wrong tell me I'll correct it!
    Do we know if the Chronicle Tower start at midnight JP time or at 3 pm?
    (just noticed I forgot some things about the tower, gonna update it now!)

aryaphot and Seu Don like this.
  14. aryaphot

aryaphot Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Minoa
    Thx for Making August Wila (y)
    Also Thx Andy for Making July (y)

andy008 and Wila like this.
  15. Illiu

Illiu Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    60 Nimpha with Volunteer Sword
    Player Rank:
    Thanks for the thread (y)

16. andy008

andy008 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mostly, my favorite Arcanas ^_~
    Player Rank:
    Im passing the torch to you @Wila, I know you can do better than us!

And thank you for everyone for giving me likes, love & support. I will close the curtain in July thread & If I'm given a chance, I would like to be a thread manager. Loves & kisses for everyone. XOXO

h!gh need, Haruka, Wila and 1 other person like this.
  17. Pi Aspio

Pi Aspio Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Any legendary you want
    Player Rank:
    eek, why is the old data still here? @Wila I corrected them already, it's 11% for normal skill, 13% for SS and 11.5% for denju, sorry I messed up a bit there, haven't read period heal numbers for a while :oops:

so it's 195% for 1 mana, and it lasts 60s long, pretty good considering Lilith doesn't have any wave heal. Can you check if it can stack with her normal skill too?

Wila likes this.
  18. Rheinshiba

Rheinshiba Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Juliana V2/Depends on Vortex
    Player Rank:
    Good luck y'all for the new month. :eek:
    Back to farming. :ninja:

19. Wila

Wila Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Sorry I didn't see the correction! > <
    Updated the first post with the right numbers!

Pi Aspio likes this.
  20. Pi Aspio

Pi Aspio Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Any legendary you want
    Player Rank:
    I'm the one that needs to apologize, I :ninja: edited without saying anything :rofl:

anyway, thanks for the thread. You also did good last month @andy008 ;) I can never make a thread, but rest assured as I'll help with the numbers when I'm still able to read it ;)

Wila and andy008 like this.