Bonus Points from weapons and event characters?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ainmer, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Ainmer

Ainmer Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB4 Coropatiron
    Player Rank:
    Where do we see/get these bonus points? I managed to pull Claudia and Shara from 6 pulls but even with both of them in my party I don't get any more conquest points than with my parties without them. Are there later quests that they are used for? I just finished tower one. Thanks.

2. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    Is bugged... I'm doing my tower later.

3. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Theres currently an issue with Gumi not equipping the characters with event weapons they shouldve came with, resulting in no extra points.

4. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    Anniversary sword is also bugged

Cary likes this.
  5. dumhed

dumhed Active Member

Party Leader:
    Volunteer Douchebag Carlo
    Player Rank:
    Understand that it is bugged... but how is it "supposed" to work?
    Characters were supposed to have point buff weapons?
    Do point bonuses stack? (like a party with claudia and shara has both multipliers in effect?)
    Do points stack with weapons (like shara with anniversary sword)?

6. c14rk0

c14rk0 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia (Sforzo)
    Player Rank:
    It's all multipliers. Everything stacks. The thing is the event characters were suppose to come with exclusive special event weapons equipped (like demon raid characters do) but they didn't. The event characters get increased stats still but no bonus points. Normally Shara with the anniversary sword wouldn't be a good idea simply because she should have her own event weapon already (doesn't atm).

I believe they should stack multiplicitvely not addatively (though someone can correct me if I'm wrong). I think Claudia is x3 points, Shara is x1.5 points, Bella x1.2 and I think anniversary is x1.25.

So max potential point multiplier should be 1 x 3 x 3 (friends claudia) x 1.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 = 19.44x

Actually that sounds absurd so I'm betting it's additive and I heard incorrectly. That would mean you'd get a 6.9x multiplier with all the event characters and anniversary sword. x9.9 when you have great fever or x7.9 with normal fever.

7. c14rk0

c14rk0 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia (Sforzo)
    Player Rank:
    Think you're in the wrong thread. Also the event characters are broken and don't give bonus atm. They're suppose to have special event weapons to give bonus points.

Cary likes this.
  8. Tyrahnon

Tyrahnon New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya (christmas)
    Player Rank:
    Well crap. I just pulled for Sharia ad Bella... Will they redistribute the weapons to people who already own event characters? Cause otherwise I just wasted a ton of prysma :O

9. ExposeTheToys

ExposeTheToys New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Running LB3 Morgan w/ defenders sword during the week days and lv 50 Mustapha w/ Edge Avarice during weekends during non-event
    Player Rank:
    I posted on fb and will send a request. I suggest you all do the same.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

10. Tyrahnon

Tyrahnon New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya (christmas)
    Player Rank:
    Apparently GUMI is being rather silent to all the tickets and requests judging by the facebook page. I still set one in anyways but its not looking good

11. c14rk0

c14rk0 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia (Sforzo)
    Player Rank:
    I suggest people start mentioning and reminding Gumi that if they don't fix this issue then they're guilty of false advertising which they could get in SERIOUS trouble with. The event details clearly state that the units should provide "More conquest points". I doubt Apple or Google would take kindly to an app in their stores committing fraud toward paying customers.

12. Zissou

Zissou Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya MLB
    Player Rank:
    This happened during the first release of Juliana back in V1. A bunch of us spent good money pulling for her, when she was on the banner, and then it turned out that she wasn't even in the gatcha pool until a day later. A bunch of us took it up with Apple/Google and got our money back. That was the only time I request a refund due to false advertising.

13. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    it is additive. highest would be claudia claudia sheara bella anniversary sword (1.2x). said party earns:

(1+2+2+0.5+0.2+0.2) = 5.9x the points. it is however multiplicative with fever time, so 11.8x with 2x fever

14. Tyrahnon

Tyrahnon New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya (christmas)
    Player Rank:
    ExposeTheToys likes this.
  15. Hera

Hera Member

Party Leader:
    Ronda
    Player Rank:
    Gumi "Also, we will be giving out to ALL PLAYERS with x2 Super Stamina Fruit as compensation." . . . . . . PFTTT If the characters was suppose to come with their weapons I would have 5 million points by now. . . . . . Wouldn't have to waste double my Stamina fruits.

16. Skychan

Skychan Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    as far as I can tell it is not additive either. It gives the same max cap no matter how many claudia's you have.

17. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    These are my findings a few minutes ago.
    *Im lucky to pull Claudia and Shara in 15 pulls:

Party:
    :wizard:Claudia (sforzo)
    :warrior:Hero - (anniversary)
    :warrior:Ibuki LB2 (volunteer sword)
    :cleric:Marina v2
    ===========================
    :warrior:Rinuya (droprate + lvling)
    :warrior:Shara (felicitas)

The 20AP quest:
    - 3700 points
    - 7400 points
    - 7400 points
    - 11100 points

The 59200 points is always the same, it doenst matter if my assist is Claudia, Shara or Anniversary.
    And now we're half way through the event, so if you wanna MLB, you should have around 2,5mill points...

Imma blast the last day (or whenever the assist bug is fixed) all my fruits and exchange some rings. Only got like 540 remaining.

I need the fix! or extend ^^