[Chain Chronicle Global] Archive of Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candentia, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Candentia

Candentia Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    My Channel
    The collection of stories that I recorded in video, using my and others' accounts before GCC's demise. The contributor list below includes the names of those that offered to provide them for dialogue preservation.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/CCDialogue

Download link
    For those who want to save the videos on my channel onto their computer.
    http://tinyurl.com/CCchara / http://tinyurl.com/CCchain / http://tinyurl.com/CCspeciaI

For those who want the soundtrack.
    https://tinyurl.com/CCostbgm

marine_maiden's Channel
    For dialogue that she recorded as she played through the game.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/marinemaiden

UVtear's wiki
    For dialogue in screenshot form taken by her, along with some other stuff.
    http://bravenewcontinent.wikia.com/
    (the reason why Candy would show up there as the Hero's name is mainly because Jegan2020 didn't bother renaming it back after I changed it for the purpose of recording stuff on my channel.)

Drama App
    For alternative dialogue options and whatever everyone else is missing. Text-only.
    http://www.chainchronicleforum.net/threads/character-quest-dialogue.7513/

Contributors
    Rogue
    Haseo88
    Jegan2020
    Bard Dancer
    Gohan the New Yamcha
    punduh
    Kyrian
    zer098
    Cony
    Brownie
    CooLMooCoW
    RedRobBlaze

May you live on in our memories, Chain Chronicle Global.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    visaff, slykm, Geri and 23 others like this.
  2. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Do you take request? Because I obviously just wanna see the story for characters that I don't have.

Nippah! likes this.
  3. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    @Makibao I record stories people have, so any requests can only be fulfilled when that criteria is met. (I'm going to record everything people have to give me.)

4. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    The character story I wanna read the most is Big Tycoon Shara. She's my most liked arcana, but I already stopped on gcc by Monette tower. :/

I'll just keep eyes on your first post then. (y)

Phoenixaph likes this.
  5. Asworth

Asworth Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Cleora
    Player Rank:
    This is actually pretty interesting. One of the reasons I enjoyed the game so much was that each character had their own story. I originally wanted to gather them all but that was impossible without sinking a fortune. If you'd like some help on this I've recorded a few stories already, and am currently leveling a few characters to complete their. I'm also hoping to complete a few missions so I can gather 300 Prysma for one last pull as well as obtain the characters Wayne, Lotta, and whoever is the prize of the all team mission.

6. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha / MLB Ronda
    Player Rank:
    I'll lend you my account for this, I have every 1* and 2 * with unlocked stories, most of the 3 stars and a lot of 4 and 5 stars too.

I'll send you a transfer code today as i'm not interested in this weeks events.

7. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    I love this. Thank you for doing this Candentia. xD If I may ask, are you planning to record the side stories as well? I think they're pretty interesting.

Funny enough, I'm actually like that on my main. I've leveled up nearly all the arcana I have obtained to unlock their quests, and now I'm in the uncomfortable position of freaking DOING THEM ALL!! I have most chain stories unlocked, lots and lots of character stories and all side stories.

PS: I saw you wanted Sonya, so I decided to pull at 9T. My alt just pulled Sonya, Oguma and Aoi. Do you have an account with them yet? Once I'm done clearing some quests on my accounts and done the BF thing I can lend them to you for this project. Please keep this Youtube channel up! I've been wanting to see this sort of thing for ages! (y)

Phoenixaph likes this.
  8. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    Going to sleep right about now, but Rogue didn't give me a list of arcana so I'll have to check which ones he has after I transfer the account over. I'll update the pending list after.

Even if you record stories, I will probably record the same story again to upload to this channel for people's convenience. But yeah, if you are interested in helping just give me your transfer code with the password over private message, preferably with a list of arcana it has. It's ok to be redundant in a way since the more arcana you have that's already pending/recorded the faster I'll be able to return it and start recording someone else's.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  9. Haseo88

Haseo88 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB demons / Paloma / Mustapha or depends
    Player Rank:
    u'll gonna want my account, my account have all the 1* 2* 3* arcana's stories cleared lol.
    if you could upload side stories and chain stories also it might be more better.

below are the list in sequence from the Allies Book
    1* Roberta, Carlo, Eddy, Greg, Otto, Knuckle, Marina, Katry, Kain, Michidia, Baxton, Harman, Cervantes, Atone, Beatrix, Cardea, Charno, Gebeltz, Kristian, Mina, Eidal, Rodell, Jandar, Yotta-Yotta, Mephram (1* All Completed)

2* Melissa, Albert, Dusty, Patricia, Latty, Whargman, Rispheen, Kate, Elena, Rhuana, Lizerotte, Palna, Pulna, Marga, Lynda, Yoyo, Hakim, Dengal, Mia, Gizgo, Sabio, Raioh, Rosa, Azami, Haruka, Ryouta, Havell, Marle, Blossum, Jean (2* All Completed)

3* Franz, Faceless, Kilie, Emma, Iris, Envy, Bilgitto, Melvina, Korona, Robby, Zygmunt, ??? , Rhynel, Kai, Thomas, Johan, Roy, Maurice, Audette, Yona, Clauss, Fiona, Ursula, Isach, ??? , Sheda, Dodogher, Aida, Toto, ??? , Cham-Cham, Malayka, Golnessa, Nicky, Nelva, Raheem, Cadille, Madena, Tornado, Jedah, Diez, Xien, Mille, Minimo, ??? , ??? , ??? , ??? , Kanbeh, Semial, Sana, Inuchiyo, Indou, Baiset, Haruaki, 3* Hero, David and Thrax (3* missing quite a number of arcanas)

4* Vorg, Philip, Marina V2, Kain V2, Patricia V2, Michidia V2, Rowendia, Adelle, Merheim, Isaiah, Elemia (lvl 55 quest havent unlocked), Shaly, Fi-Fi, Nayel, Hassan, Mustapha, Amille, Roxanna, Malik, Peixe, Toka, Oguma, Bernadette, Ioh

5* Selene, Nina, Monette, Trystan, Frau, Deed, Rolo, Sasha, Scherazard, Melfunash, Paloma, Inami, Solo, Chiyome, Pheona, Rinuya, V5 Hero, Zaren, Katarith, Coro, Rasphia, Armilus, Hatifas, Aelle Gloon, Sapras, Elza, Liam, Carmilla, Nikolas, Hannya

all character's stories quest cleared except Elemia lvl55 quest (i only have LB0)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  10. RocketBurrito

RocketBurrito Burrito-Kun-Sempai Moderator

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene MLB 80
    Player Rank:
    didnt aurian and lostpig do it already

11. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    That one has no sound or visuals. I was going to consider mentioning it in the opening post too but wanted to avoid demotivating people...
    This one looks like it'll take a while...

Already uploading chain stories, not totally sure about side stories but if I have time I will consider it. No way I'm doing main story though.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  12. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    I've seen lostpig's thread, but it's only a transcript and it only has a small fraction of stories done. Plus, viewing many of them requires an app. Here, it's as simple as clicking on a link. As long as Candentia's Youtube account lives, so will the recordings. (y) Is it possible that you can sticky this thread? The more stories, the merrier, right? Plus, with GCC going down, I'm sure that many of us want to read them, especially the stories of arcana we don't have.

@Candentia Once I'm done clearing the stories on my main, I can lend you my main account and perhaps my alt. It depends on what stories you do or don't have. It will take a while so you have time to record the stories on the other accounts you have. (y)

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this and I hope you get everything we send you recorded!

lostpig and nickjr like this.
  13. Haseo88

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    i have updated the list in the first post, kindly check and see if u need anything.

14. Toto

Toto Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Alphin for most occasion
    @Candentia san !!!! just watched Claudia's story , you made me love her even more !!!

Haseo88 likes this.
  15. RocketBurrito

RocketBurrito Burrito-Kun-Sempai Moderator

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene MLB 80
    Player Rank:
    I'll work on leveling my Sonya.

16. Jegan2020

Jegan2020 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    unknown
    Player Rank:
    Will sent you my account after I finish all the arcana quest.

17. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I have 254 characters completed..... (but does transfer ID gave my account to you? i am still playing currently trying to get remaining chain stories)

Haseo88 likes this.
  18. Haseo88

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    hmm, been wondering, should i burn all my prysma and pt for the missing arcana? that would serve a good purpose

19. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha / MLB Ronda
    Player Rank:
    Short answer: I have 245 allies with only 10 with unawoken abilities. Have completed all the side stories and 9 Chain stories.

Long answer: Is very very long...

20. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Marine Maiden has some stuff as well.