[Chain Chronicle Global] Archive of Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candentia, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Candentia

Candentia Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    I :ninja: have :cool: my ;) connections :eek:

Unfortunately I don't have any other unreleased arcana though.
    If she was, everybody would be telling beginners to run a monocleric team wherever they can once mission system was introduced. :rofl:

@notdeadjustallergies do you know if the FB group has put their stuff anywhere yet? Because if they have a channel on YT I might as well connect them to mine via the featured channels list considering we all did the same thing anyway. @Jpwong too considering that you have stuff I don't.

2. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    Main FB recorder hasn't started editing their video yet, only thing that's been put up in this uneditted video
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/chainchronicleglobal/permalink/570433739799795/

I still need to finish recording the non character stories before I start editing, and with both my new player bonus and the raid going on in JPCC, I probably won't restart recording until after the bonus ends (on Tuesday). I'll probably have then up on my YT channel though.

3. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Its so fucking weird seeing CC in English again. :confused:

Martin541 likes this.
  4. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    Hmm, just realized my lost caravan's audio is off by 0.3s, I'll have to fix that and reupload it later.

5. Martin541

Martin541 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lephret V2, Minoa
    Player Rank:
    Am I the only one that never knew Kaminazuki even existed in GCC? Never looked at 9T's list long enough to see her. Wish I did. She's quite gorgeous. I also love her subtlety in her Tales of Bonds. It's definitely on par with Baltro's:rolleyes:. If I was Hero I would pick her. She already picks him(us) as her "customer".

6. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    She didn't until after the shutdown announcement :rolleyes:

Also, not an actual drama video, but here's my goodbye tribute to the game. Play CCJP people :rofl:

Renar and Martin541 like this.
  7. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    Added my videos onto a file hosting website and put the download links on the first post. For anyone that's concerned with my channel being taken down by YouTube or anything of the like, they should preserve them on their own machines in case they have to reupload them sometime in the future when I'm no longer here or anything. I'll be deleting most of the videos off of my own computer, so I may be unable to restore individually taken down videos on YT if MEGA decides to close my account there too or something.

Cary likes this.
  8. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    I actually did finish doing the chain stories since I never had the chance to actually read the dialogue, I've just been lazy about doing the main story and actually doing the editing for the video. Too bad GCC never got around to implementing auto story like JPCC did, this would go a lot faster for me if it did.

9. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    SEGA ended up being pissed enough to give my YT account two copyright strikes (they have an excuse to terminate my account at 3 strikes), so the public archive might die sometime depending on what they feel like doing with it.

Download the character stories you care about from the first post of the thread before its too late if you want to keep them for sure. I put the soundtrack there too for those who want it.

10. AlexanderFromRussia

AlexanderFromRussia Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    OK/Kunshira/event (FFBE)
    Player Rank:
    What exactly are they pissed off so much at?

11. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Worry not, as you may know I downloaded all the drama scripts off GCC right around the shutdown announcement. Now I have recreated enough server side APIs on my computer I can now start GCC in an emulator and regenerate videos for any stories we ever got translated, up to character stories of the beast continent. (y) (Part 2 chapter 3 main stories however is incomplete.) I'll see if I can inject data for what was released between 2.2-2.3 in TWCC and my own translations.

This, people, is exactly why I started that drama project and collecting all the actual drama scripts.

12. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    Can someone translate my story? from recruitment to the end of my quests, please.

13. RocketBurrito

RocketBurrito Burrito-Kun-Sempai Moderator

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene MLB 80
    Player Rank:
    Understood, I'm honestly surprised they went and did that but I appreciate the warning!

14. lazy-hemisphere

lazy-hemisphere Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    ??????
    Player Rank:
    To be honest, I predicted this to happen since I saw SEGA took down the simple trailers of their games in youtube in the past before

15. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Just go to dailymotion, tutv to share those videos (or upload them to Facebook or tumblr and share them).

YouTube has been doing a witch hunt lately, even OSTs from animes that nobody knows has been taken down (n)

16. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Ive noticed Japs are extremely petty and vindictive when dealing with past associates. Like if someone leaves the company whether or not it was on good terms, the parent company will delete fucking everything relating to that person regardless of how important they were from their website and try to erase their existence. Hideo Kojima and Naoki Maeda for example. Both hugely instrumental in developing the Konami brand with their respective franchises yet treated as they never existed. There are a few other examples in politics/ pop culture bt you get the gist. Gumi is Sega's Hideo Kojima. Oh and JP is childish cunts ofc.

17. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Well, that's pretty stupid if you ask me :/ but I'm sure that doesn't happens only in JP, right? well at least in the west I don't know of companies ereasing the existance of someone from their history just because they no longer work with/for them and they ended their relationship in good terms.

18. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Can you grab a series of screenshots while you replay your story? I don't have a Dilma of my own. Now that they are landing at TWCC next cycle. If I roll her there I may be able to do one off of TWCC, but it won't be 100% accurate.

19. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Sure, I can give you a tag where I uploaded the recruit ones, but I haven't done the story ones since I'm saving the prysma, once I finish them I tell you (or if I can find someone who alreayd has them unlocked)

20. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    @lostpig
    thanks in advance