Character Quest Dialogue

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Auriansmule, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Auriansmule

Auriansmule Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
    Hello, and welcome to the global Chain Chronicle character drama project. This is a crowd-source in which we collaborate in transcribing the contents of character stories.

Our ultimate goal is to create a complete log of all character dramas, so any stories you guys are willing to transcribe would be a huge help! You can either a. transcribe it yourself or b. upload the drama onto lostpig's app located below.

http://gccdrama.appspot.com/

Please note that this is only possible on Android and jailbroken iOS devices.

Instructions for Android:
    1. Download a file manager from the Google Play Store.
    2. Open the manager and locate this file on your device. It can be found at: Android/data/sg.gumi.chainchronicleglobal/files/drama.data2

3. Upload the file onto lostpig's app at: http://gccdrama.appspot.com/

Instructions for jailbroken iOS:
    *If you press the home button, you'll automatically be relocated to /var/mobile.

1. Open up iFile. Find /var.
    2. Open the folder called /mobile and then go to /Applications.
    3. Find the folder labelled "3BE3A719-66.....1584C3A0D9." Tap on it.
    4. Go to Library.
    5. Go to Caches and scroll down until you find a file called "drama.data2"
    6. Tap edit and select drama.data2. Tap the little mail icon.
    7. E-mail the file to yourself. Once you get the e-mail, save the file onto your computer and head on over to "http://gccdrama.appspot.com/" to upload it.

If you do this, please leave a comment saying who you've uploaded so I can keep this post up-to-date.

Completed Stories (PDF - Click to read)
    Updated on: Oct 2, 2015
    NOTE: If there is no link, it means the drama is uploaded on lostpig's app and can be found there.

UR (Most Recent: Rasphia)
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    SR (Most Recent: Mustapha)
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    R (Most Recent: Kilie)
    Chain Stories (Most Recent: Lilith)
    Aoi by me
    Juliana by anon
    Lilith by Hing
    Musica by Aewin
    Slay by lostpig

Other Completed Stories (Most Recent: Aurora)

In Progress:
    Cheery by anon
    Clarice by Jegan2020 (?)
    Shakti by anon
    Tif by anon
    Yolde by dangtown (?)
    Yuni by banadje (?)

anon = anonymous
    (?) - May or may not be working on it. Uncertain

P.S. If any of my links aren't working, please tell me. Links are underlined.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    EmrysSeren, Rahul, retxel07 and 14 others like this.
  2. alphaco

alphaco Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Shuza (70)
    Wow sounds great! I was kind of hoping for a thread like this. Hopefully other's will be able to chip in too.

Edit: Uwa I hit my character limit. Continued in another post...

Color coded based off of their hair color because why the hell not. Also excuse any possible mistakes you see. 'Tis a long and tough road, typing these out.

Trystan:
    After 3 hours and a copious amount of typing and brownies, Trystan's story is complete. His story was a lot longer than I remember. So tsundere....

Encounter Trystan
    In the Darkness
    Light Up the Darkness

Coropatillon
    Way shorter than Trystan's and is a bit on the darker side too. Quite interesting.

Encounter Coropatillon
    Prison of Sand

Yoshitsugu
    Eheh my favorite character. I don't know how juice helps with blood loss, but I won't argue....
    There is some dialogue where the person speaking isn't given a name, which is why I omitted a name sometimes.

Encounter Yoshitsugu
    A Lord's Service
    A Past Mistake

Barienna
    For some reason, she never got a tavern recruitment quote, but whatever I guess.

Lone Grey Wolf

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Evolsey, Auriansmule and 24@8 like this.
  3. Auriansmule

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  4. Haggus

Haggus Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Gone
    Player Rank:
    this is an interesting idea, but i think after a while it might get out of hand and probably best to eventually be integrated into the CC global wikia just for simplicity, organization and faster to find.

5. alphaco

Party Leader:
    Shuza (70)
    Problem is is that I don't think any of us have that kind of editing power for the wiki, and the wiki isn't going to pick up on the story thing unless someone starts the ball rolling.

6. Haggus

Haggus Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Gone
    Player Rank:
    well you could ask on the pretty much dead forum of CC wikia.

7. Auriansmule

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
    I do hope to eventually have them added to the CC wikia, but as you said, the forum is pretty much dead over there; so, I figured the best place to bring attention to it is here. But until the promised day has come, I'll have to be satisfied with this.

Speaking of which...
    Rino:
    Encounter Rino
    Tales of Encounters - Naive Genius
    Tales of Bonds - Star Pupil
    Tales of Bonds - Sisterly Love

Yeesh. I forgot how long Rino's story is. It doesn't help that she (and her sister as well) is very talkative.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  8. alphaco

Party Leader:
    Shuza (70)
    Hmm... Are you gonna compile these into one big post one day?

9. Auriansmule

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
    Eventually, yes.

10. Auriansmule

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
  11. Evolsey

Evolsey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya, Paloma, Mustapha, whoever beneficial
    Player Rank:
    @alphaco
    I love you so much! I have always wanted to know Trystan's and Yoshitsugu's stories since I couldn't get them!! My dream fulfilled!!

Aron and alphaco like this.
  12. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    Just an idea: why don't you film it and post it on youtube instead of transcribing? Then the interested people can get the whole experience.

13. alphaco

Party Leader:
    Shuza (70)
    Eheheh no problem! I'm glad you enjoyed them!
    I think I remember seeing someone on youtube doing the same, but I can't for the life of me remember what their channel was.... I'll have to look for it sometime....

14. dangtown

dangtown Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith / Barienna / Yolde / Parchelle / Nina across multiple accounts
    Player Rank:
    Interesting... Well, I've got nothing better to do at the moment, so here's my two cents...

Color coded according to class.
    Lolleta
    Tales of Encounters - Rage, Demon of Destruction

Man that was long. And it was only one character drama! How are you guys doing this?!

Anyway, I also have Yolde. I suppose I'll do hers some other time.

Auriansmule and alphaco like this.
  15. Auriansmule

Party Leader:
    Aoi
    Player Rank:
  16. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    [ID: 146701939][R: 151][L: Rivera+Sharolala][EL: Reinlitte+Cordelia Denju][UL: Eshal+Lolleta V1(C)/VC Alicia+Liliruca/][FL: ][T P: ~11m G: 12m R: ~1k][DL: ]
    Aludra
    Encounter Aludra(Google Document for now)
    The Magic that Saves(Added, may make some formatting changes later)
    Not of Creation(Added)
    Wow, on paper, it doesn't look like much, but it is actually quite exhausting.
    Nimpha
    Encounter Nimpha(Video)

Master of Wonder(On lostpig's app)
    Where Happiness Overflows(On lostpig's app)

Lindsey
    Cat Forest(Google Video, player is not friendly to many mobile devices)
    Mischievous Kitten(Later)

BTW are you talking about marine maiden?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Auriansmule and alphaco like this.
  17. Evlend

Evlend Active Member

Party Leader:
    LB1 Shuza
    Player Rank:
    I'd like to contribute too! Here's Frau's! I'll edit more in later.
    Practical Enchantress Frau
    Encounter: Frau

Tales of Destiny: Troubling Magic

Tales of Bonds: Encouraging Magic

Flame Swordswoman Sonya
    Encounter: Sonya

Tales of Bonds: Unpaid Tuition

Tales of Bonds: Frozen in Time

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    alphaco and Auriansmule like this.
  18. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Well, there must be an easier way than having to type them all in from scratch. I posted in some of the previous story request threads that we should pool together one of our game data files that contains the scripts for all the stories you encountered. Then with some parsing and reforming and maybe a bit of copy and paste we can produce these transcripts with much less manual work. (y) Maybe even a Ren'Py rendition, ho ho ho.

As for getting these integrated on GCC wikia I doubt they'd take that, knowing that none of the other CC wikis have these transcripts, probably for a good reason.
    If I collect enough dramas that I don't have, I'll get to work.(y)

19. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    [ID: 146701939][R: 151][L: Rivera+Sharolala][EL: Reinlitte+Cordelia Denju][UL: Eshal+Lolleta V1(C)/VC Alicia+Liliruca/][FL: ][T P: ~11m G: 12m R: ~1k][DL: ]
    I don't even see any on the jp gamerch wiki. As for me I don't have the game on my phone atm, but I would do that, maybe later. That's a good idea, though to check into the game data where they have the compressed file with what we are looking for.

20. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    No worries, I have already identified the file and the compression method... a very common one at that. ;)