Common Gameplay FAQs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mist, Dec 13, 2014.

1. LunarEmerald

LunarEmerald Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Cheery's last quest requires 2* Mia

nyaa likes this.
  2. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Kristian is required for lizerotte (or mina? dont really remember) 2nd quest
    Patricia v1 needed for Shakti last quest

3. nyaa

nyaa Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hannya
    Hmm.... I was under the impression that you just need to own a Patricia, Mia, etc. at any point of time and you should be able to do the quest (it doesn't have to be in your inventory to open the quest, right?)

4. Lermont

Lermont New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nympha/Musica
    Player Rank:
    About FAQ, Q: How to stack treasure drop rates using kizuna? As i can see at wiki Nympha kizuna gives only 20% drop chance, so it will be 50% with listed method? Not 60? Or i missing something?

5. Itachi

Itachi New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    I have been playing for sometime but totally missed that reroll thingy :( Is there any way to change my 3* shitty leader? I have several 4 and 5* cards but I cant afford the party cost. And since leader costs nothing, that would be great! Feels like a huge drawback having a shitty leader card. So, can I give my leader role to someone better? Can't find the answer for this anywhere :(

6. Kiland

Kiland New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mira
    Player Rank:
    what do you mean? at rank 30 you have more than 50 cost that is enough to use a couple 5 star, you just need to switch positions, your leader hero for 1 one of those 5 star

7. Itachi

Itachi New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    Well it's probably a stupid question, and I think I have the answer now but here goes;

The main character costs 0. And that card has always been "my leader". So I thought all leaders cost 0 and because of that I thought if I change a 5* to a leader then it would cost 0. But I guess only the main character costs 0.. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

8. Kiland

Kiland New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mira
    Player Rank:
    yes, your current leader the "Hero" costs 0 because he is the main character of the story all other characters have cost

9. Itachi

Itachi New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    Thank you very much for the reply! Been searching for the answer to that stupid question for a long time now. Finally I can rest at ease :) Just one last question, everyone has the same character as main right? The lvl 3 one?

10. Kiland

Kiland New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mira
    Player Rank:
    If you´re asking if everyone has one, yes he is the hero of the story so everyone has him and you can´t sell him If you´re asking if everyone has him as a leader, no you can change him and you should