Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Infernally Clay, Feb 7, 2016.

1. AlexanderFromRussia

AlexanderFromRussia Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    ...nobody really cares anyway
    Player Rank:
    aryaphot likes this.
  2. h!gh need

h!gh need Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Any Vortex lead
    Player Rank:
    OK thanks for the advices! I try to do some explorations now and then but rank A are most of the time out of my league for now. But I'll definitely do it when I can.

As for TMRs, I'll work on Ludmille's one then. I must admit that dual wield is already a wonderful advantage so I'm quite glad.

And guess who I just got this morning with my daily??? Fucking Onion Knight yes yes yessssss!!!!! :)

sd240, Cary and aryaphot like this.
  3. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Grats :eek: take good care of him.
    And imo enhancing Rikku's LB is a waste. It doesn't improve her reraise, and she gets 50% DEF/SPR only on very last level. Just get a Ramza friend.

4. h!gh need

h!gh need Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Any Vortex lead
    Player Rank:
    Thanks Alex :) I had lost all hopes but did my daily pull nevertheless and then tadam, he just pops up!! So so glad I got him yay \:rolleyes:/ Now is time to replenish my pulls :rolleyes:
    As for Rikku's LB, I don't know what to do now... But that is not as if I could level lb that easily so I guess I will wait and see.

And with the cactuars dune back I was willing to level my Agrias up and guess what, I'm missing 2 fucking litrocks and of course I can't buy them to King Mog :mad:
    So I decided to level Setzer, Aria and ofc OK. Now have to finish max leveling them, my seabreeze dark Fina as well and then Agrias when I will get those litrocks...
    About Mage Hein quest, can you confirm that I have 0 chance of beating him? I watched some videos but I can't copy any of the teams I saw... :confused: I think I lack of very powerful magicians :confused:

5. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Yay, very happy for you since I know you wanted him so hard ;) His victory animation is adorable as fuck....and he still top tier in JP, Gratz!

I really dont think you stand a chance against Hein right now. I had two Ashe and a Rem friend and I still had trouble. You need at the very least two of your own non elemental mages with decent magic, someone to provide ele/spr buffs and heal all while dealing with status ailments.
    You might be able to eek out a win but not under 15 turns for the Gauntlets, which are nice but not his BiS.

Hey, @CFreyn or hyo-chan if youre still lurking, can you explain why I cant Legend Dive my Bartz? Got his USB and LMR in 3 draws, luckily. I mean I cant fully dive him yet but it should have at least let me finish this node:
    Screenshot_20170911-230923~2.png
    I have the motes
    Screenshot_20170911-230958~2.png
    I dont even remember how to get those 5 star motes. Ive just been loggin in and doing the normal events but got more hardcore again after so much downtime in CC and BE. This is all very confusing to me :confused:

6. sd240

sd240 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lolleta
    Player Rank:
    Well decided to go on a small pulling spree hoping for another good mate and used my 10 ex, ex 4*+, and 10+1 ticket and got garbage, only notable unit is Ashe and she is the second one.

Working on leveling both Zymus and Viki right now, is one better then the other? I have 3 of each.

7. CFreyn

CFreyn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lilith 60/60... Yoshino 65/65... Mustapha 70/70
    Player Rank:
    @Cary
    You have sufficient motes, but unfortunately, both sides of the sphere must be fulfilled from all the preceding sides... hences, you have to get all of the spheres to the left and above it (before it), or four nodes before you can unlock it.

Consider them prerequisites, which fucking suck.

Gratz on the pulls, though!

Cary likes this.
  8. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    omg thats a shit ton of motes Ill need. I wish I hadnt skipped all those multiplayer dungeons :rolleyes: Thats so stupid I have to fill out the entire grid, why even give us an skill tree then. Thanks though, doge. Been feeling sick since Monday so Im not gonna get stressed more.

9. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    @aryaphot sorry for the long wait, but I finally sent my req to you :eek: OK 1220 ATK as of now
    ...oops, you have full fl

10. CFreyn

CFreyn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    FUCK! Got Marlboro down to 6% HP, but then he killed Wilhelm, and getting Wilhelm raised was a chore, and the ten turns of his extra softened state expired and there was no way I could've killed Giant Marlboro and the adds at the same time. 67 turns/one hour. FUUUUCK.

Will try again tomorrow. Used Ace, Wilhelm, Dual-W Refia, Dark Veritas, Luneth, and friend Marie.

So. Close.

11. Raynor

Raynor Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene
    Player Rank:
    Hiy guys and gals.
    So I'm back from Munich. This was a heavy last week ;)
    Fortunately I was already finished with the FF3 event. But man I feel disappointed about the actual Raid. For a guy in work life this is so bad to play. So much micromanage at ELT that I think this isn't worth...
    How keep everyone up with the event?

12. CFreyn

CFreyn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    @Raynor
    Welcome back! And to answer your question, this raid sucks. Two turns of micromanaging, or one turn of setup and two of hitting repeat for me... ugh. I'm too addicted to this game, because I still setup my Orlandeau/Dark Veritas/Fryevia/Fryiendia/Soleil/WoL every five hours to beat this crap five times. Currently about 7,000 rank. Will move up to about 4,500 when I rank up and get free orbs.

@Cary
    I finally beat that piece of shit Marlboro today. Started at 11:05pm at the gym... finished at 2:38am... almost three and a half hours. I feel dirty as fuck that I even did this bullshit and just didn't let powercreep take its course and come back and beat this fuckfest in four months. But, I did it, and without the Rikku cheese. I used a legitimate, albeit very stacked team, full of TMs and 5* bases.

TEAM: https://imgur.com/fc4ZWye

Wilhelm--loaded to the brim with 11k+ HP. They key to his survival was plenty of dark resist, HP TMs, a hodgepodge of status resist accessories and equipment to be completely immune (only have two Ribbons and one Discernment TM), and the VIP freebie TM of this battle: Mechanical Heart. Seriously. Some turns, Wilhelm would recover 9,000+ HP just from Mechanical Heart alone. I was using a rotation of Impregnable (Draw Fire) --> General Battlecry (ATK/MAG/LB+) --> MAX LB (Damage received down). He was countering like crazy, taking names, and helping Refia out by healing himself.

Dark Veritas--He was carrying Dandelga for fire element chaining and a copy of Virtuous Contract katana for high damage. He also had the 9S Pod for chaining with Luneth and a Discernment TM for full immunity. His rotation was purely Mirage (AoE Pod fire chaining with Luneth) and the rare Defensive Barrier at thresholds and during Marlboro's Crazy Mad buff to keep the team alive. His innate Dark Resistance was a definite boon, as well.

Luneth--Another MVP because he only needed Black Cowl to be immune to all of the negative statuses that would floor him, which freed up a Ribbons and Discernment for others. On the plus side, I also enhanced my Luneth, so his attack was through the roof. All he did here was Mirage chain with a second 9S Pod and Chirijiraden so he and Dark Veritas could kill the adds and cause supreme hurt, as well as generate LB crystals. The main reason I moved to Luneth after numerous tries with A2/2B Is because of his inherent status immunity AND his innate dual-wield and High attack after enhancements. All-star here.

Ace--When I first pulled Ace I was mad. Then I enhanced him. He's a superstar in this battle. Ribbon made him immune to the bad stuff, and Rikku's Pouch let him cast Chaos Grenade to both stat break the enemies and blind the adds, which severely limits their chaining potential and the chance they'll wipe you. Mine is fully enhanced and his magic is through the roof, so not only was he breaking with Rikku's Pouch, but he was using Tri-Beam Laser to imperil fire at 70%. Then, during Marlboro skin softened phases, he would use his MAX LB twice in a row (Wilhelm is great at generating LB crystals)... maximum damage chaining his LB and both Mirage skills from Luneth/Dark Veritas using the 9S Pods. Ace was also MP Battery, casting Spirit Hand on down turns. This guy was a freaking beast in this battle. Couldn't have done it without him. He had Ifrit equipped, and summoned it for the Esper achievement. He also used his LB for the final Marlboro King kill at the end for the Finish with LB achievement. No Item achievement was only possible due to his MP Battery role. Thanks, Ace!

Refia--I used her over Tilith because she could dual cast Full Life AND Curaga should someone fall, and sure enough, Wilhelm fell at the 50% threshold with Crazy Mad. Refia not only Full Life'd him, she almost fully healed the team in conjunction with Marie's passive heal from Love You All. Refia was also my final choice because she is immune to all bad statuses innately, saving ribbons for others. I just tossed a Black Cowl on her for Sleep and called it a day. Vestment of Mind and Soluna Ring meant she never needed Ace for MP should things get icky, and Angel Earring gave her crazy dark resist. Mechanical Heart buffed her HP and allowed her to regenerate HP every turn. I love Refia, and I'm glad I could use her again.

Friend Marie--Love You All +2's 50% elemental resist and heal over time was on full rotation with Lovely Guard +2's full team status immunity and Def/Spr buff. In the off chance Refia needed help (rare), Marie used Dual Cast Cura to help the team. Marie was key at the end with Anti-Element to imperil the baby Marlboro adds to fire so they could die with the big one, since Ace needed to use his LB for the kill during the 9S Pod chain. Thanks, Friend Marie!

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/ThBgw

All Achievements Cleared, My Team screenshot, and Rem wearing her new Materia from the Trial (in order)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 11:32 AM
    aryaphot and AlexanderFromRussia like this.