Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Infernally Clay, Feb 7, 2016.

1. sd240

sd240 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lolleta
    Player Rank:
    Happy New Year everyone!! I pulled a bit after reset and got tinker Carrie so I used what tickets I had and got a 2nd tinker Carrie. Pretty happy since that one handed bow TMR seems like it could’ve very useful in the future.

Anyone else get some good pulls?

Raynor likes this.
  2. AlexanderFromRussia

AlexanderFromRussia Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    ...nobody really cares anyway
    Player Rank:
    Late update: with his TMR on, his LB uprages to unlock 竜声の残響 (+140% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (2 Turns) & AoE 2 Turn -60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff & AoE ~24 MP Heal w/ 0.24x Mod while Singing split over 2 Turns & 2 Turn AoE 150% LB Fill Rate & Grant 竜声の残響 [120 MP] For 1 Use) which is...quite good! And repeatable! And his lv120 ability gives him 60MP/turn recovery, so he can recast if freely. :eek:

3. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Nice!

Wonder how would cg Nichol fare when he gets his 7*, though I prefer Roy as he is both a buffer and debuffer.

Darn. So many units I want to get them to 7*, but so few UoC.

4. aryaphot

aryaphot Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Minoa
    The new jump mechanic seems cool!
    Sadly other jumpers like Helmless kain doesnt have that kind of feature...

FFBE GL Related : i got TTerra from daily pulls :eek: was hoping christine but 7★ TTerra rocks :eek:

5. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Helmless kain do not have his 7* form yet. Once his 7* form is released, he will have the new jump. The only dragoon that will not have this new jump is probably forren.

6. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Wow. Luckily I have not waste a UoC to get this guy. Got him from the first 4* ticket I used on CG citra banner. Finally I have my 100% evade wol/basch.
    [​IMG]

7. Raynor

Raynor Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene
    Player Rank:
    First of all - happy new year to everyone :). I hope everyone is fine and the first days of the year were quite ok.
    For me a bit hectical (as always when you are working in a production company who sells a lot of spares) but it is getting less stressful.
    @sd240 - congrats at your Tidus. This is an awesome unit and still one of the reason I play this game. After I have seen this I also made some pulls with ticket on the King's Knight banner and were quite succesful
    First one - Kaliva (so another TMR hopefully), then a few fodder, 6th one Rainbow -> thought I got "Ray-jacked" :p...and it was the old man - so finally, I have him :). Took two additional pulls, one with 4* and got also Barusa. So for Raid I'm settled. But it's not finished - today's half price was also a Rainbow -> same thinking as yesterday with Ray Jack and again I was wrong -> Ayaka. So I consider myself very lucky in the game now as the pulls since Christmas time / December were quite game changing. Hope everyone else have the same luck - I wish for you.
    @CFreyn - I wanted to ask you if you can keep up your Ayaka a bit (until after the weekend maybe?) - she is wonderful when trying for some Trials (paired with Tilith this healer team is amazing). I'm still at Octopus but need to optimise and gear my damage dealers and Tank. (maybe switch from WoL to Wilhelm but who should take the breaker roll?)
    @Cary - I hope everyone is fine at your site too - didn't hear anything for times.
    Wish everyone a nice time - hope to hear from y'all soon.

8. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Extra difficulty stage this time is so much easier than the previous event. Cleared in one try with a standard team.

10% 5* ticket gave me a blue.... Bummer.

9. aryaphot

Party Leader:
    Minoa
    Whoa love CG Citra's LB

Also can someone give me all of the Veritas human form pic? :eek:
    I havent reach S2 in JP yet :eek: :oops:

10. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Grats. Meanwhile I finally got Aranea and her spear from Ignis banner, and can 7* Nal now (from free pull)

11. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Gz. I skipped ignis banner and pulled in cg citra banner.

Did 4 step (6k lapis) + 21 tickets + 4 4* tickets.
    4 rainbows.
    Noctis, cg citra, 3rd TT and Beatrix.

PS to all: The 2nd boss of the extra stage is not an awakened trial boss. It's the harp boss. Be careful not to overkill it and miss the 'kill with esper' mission. She is weak. Lol.

12. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Wait, is it the one that has like 2mil HP?

13. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
  14. sd240

sd240 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lolleta
    Player Rank:
    @Raynor thanks, I couldn’t believe Tidus popped out, I was fully expecting Ray Jack, I also pulled Barusa so not bad. I’d love a Kaliva but highly doubt I will pull me since I only have 2 tix left and won’t use lapis on the banner. If you need a specific unit for trials let me know and I can set it up if I have it.

I am also working my way through the trials and am at Octopus Teacher right now. I tried once without looking at may guides and failed because all my dps was magic and I couldn’t do enough damage to the other elt boss.

My focus now is to beat bloody moon for the high mag weapon and the 10 man for the spirit rod so I can buff my TT/Christine to over 1k and Ayaka.

Raynor likes this.
  15. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    @aryaphot kindly requesting your 7* Queen lead for new monthly repeat event :oops: TIA

16. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Lunera+kunshira=deadly as ever.

17. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    What I used as well. But it seems to me that Kunshira actually dualcasts her 30hit, while Lunera does only one cast because her bow is a must? My chain broke somewhere at 30

18. Axis123

Axis123 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Random waifu
    Player Rank:
    Kunshira dualcast cos' she dualwields. All her skills are dualcasted due to this. So it's correct, you can only chain with lunera for either the first 30 hits or the 2nd 30 hits.

19. aryaphot

Party Leader:
    Minoa
    I already switch it (y)
    Sorry if my Queen has low atk :oops:

20. AlexanderFromRussia

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank: