Gauntlet Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Dusk, Apr 8, 2015.

1. rautes

rautes Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene 80
    Player Rank:
    I'm not so sure the fodder tatic still works for some time now, because using 6 fodders I started getting stronger enemies on the 1st few fights then I used to around 1 month ago, so I decided to go without any fodder units, and to my surprise, the initial fights ranks didn't change.
    This may be beucase of ver 1.6.1 (if I'm not mistaken) or maybe because I'm now rank 90+ when I was much lower a couple of months back.
    Need some more info from other people to find it out.

2. Sokor

Sokor Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva MLB
    Player Rank:
    It happens to me, im lv 31 and i face somehow the same lv of opponents disregarding if ive brought my main party or 3 leveled arcanas with 7 lv 1 fodders.

3. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    Well, I still think running a main party and the rest are lvl 1 arcanas still help in lowering the arcana levels you will be facing. Since I started using 4 lvl 1 arcanas instead of fully leveled ones, I do not encounter the annoying rank 131 Schule and the other p2p MLB tavern 5* teams such as Azazel's and Aeonid's. Haven't encountered the rank 200 bot as well.

4. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    Once I took 60 Yoshitsugu+55 Elemia+8 lvl1 fodders and had to fight that Schule :rofl:
    That's indeed not 100% safe.

5. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    Your Yoshi and Elemia must have been too OP to have faced that Schule account. :p I can't imagine how many times you used the reset trick in that battle.

6. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    I'm also feeling it's a little harder. But taking Yoshi, Trys, Coro and Mel I still don't face teams with only MLB 5* units before the 7th fight. Before using the lvl 1 trick, I would face them in the 4th...

What I think might've happened is: Gumi increased the avg lvl of the enemy teams you face a bit. It's still based on your avg lvl. Like if before it was your avg lvl + 10, now the same battle is your avg lvl +5 or something like that.

7. jintoncit

jintoncit Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    My best bet in gauntlet: 2* titan team.
    Gizgo/elena aoe skill helped much 1HKO those pesky high rankers. But rng is trolling me much nowadays orz...

8. rautes

rautes Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene 80
    Player Rank:
    At least for me even when I take 4 main and 6 fodder I'm still facing for the 1st 3-4 fights players around rank 40-60 but with most of their units being 50-60, and still get the infamous Schule. So I guess my problem is my rank after all...
    But regarding the rank 200 accounts, going for almost 1 month now with only 3 fodder, I've only faced it once or twice, compared to a few months back that no matter the party I'd face it pretty much every single run.

9. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    I used it once XD. Managed to survive by placing lvl1s in main and Yoshi in sub.

10. TigerGod

TigerGod Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musica
    Player Rank:
    Well using 1 lvl fodders really helped!!! But now I cant seem to finish the last fight due to the units just spamming their special every time :oops:

11. el.ey

el.ey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    pfft. Cuniali 100 cause people are lazy.
    Player Rank:
    just want to share what i discovered while playing gauntlet.

[​IMG]

:rofl:

12. Sokor

Sokor Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva MLB
    Player Rank:
    Mage toka? o_O.

Sw1tch likes this.
  13. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    What sorcery is this!?

14. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Having read this guide and maxed Tsun-stan, I just cleared gauntlet for the first time! Well I had to reset once.

Messed up at battle 7 and having all my main team die except Trystan and the fodders (good thing they're all soldier type), so at battle 8 I dumped all my fodders up front while Trystan stay in the back. The fodders promptly died and left him with enough mana to go boom boom boom through it.

Tsun-stan is love. Tsun-stan is life.(y)

15. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Congrats!

The last battle is the easiest, because you don't need to farm mana or have you characters alive for the next one. So just go all out and let everyone die for mana.

16. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    I heard there was a bug. Some characters start with a wrong weapon type and because of this they later stuck at 10 levels before max. Somebody posted their Arietta equipped with Steel Bow

17. Seeker

Seeker Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Juliana
    Player Rank:
    well, don't know if it is counted as bug or not, but i am still seeing those lvl 200 "player" in gauntlet.. worst case, they pop up during battle 5. And I have been facing this cedric guy twice (battle 7 and 8) for almost 1 month i think. dunno whether he is player or bot, but his mlb lvl5 knight is annoying.. yes, every single one of them and i have to face it 2 time to complete my gauntlet..

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Fruitx likes this.
  18. jesterno2

jesterno2 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan
    Player Rank:
    Hahaha, I just came into this thread to post and ask if I was the only one seeing way higher avg enemy level in the gauntlet, or if everyone else was seeing the same thing. Guess it's the new norm. And yes, I've been running a lvl 68 Trystan with a bunch of lvl 1 fodder for about a month, but haven't been able to finish the gauntlet the past couple days due to what seems like insane teams starting in battle 5. Ugh... Gumi just had to take away the one thing that was making it easier to play as a F2P didn't they? :mad:

19. deathgod86

deathgod86 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha (60/60)
    Player Rank:
    Yup, sometimes the 100++ lvls are appear to be at early battle recently ...
    But that should not be any issue if you able to farm enough mana from previous fight...
    For me, i think the 1st battle is always the most tough due to start without mana...
    I cleared all with Trystan alone, of coz you will need some tactic rather than keep spamming his skill...

The following tactic should helps in most cases ...
    1. lure all enemy together and use his skill
    2. do not attempt to spam, wait for enemy to come back from dizzy then use if needed. If you think you can kill with normal then do not use skill. This should buy you some time for the next mana to come up.
    3. Stock as much as mana possible. Always leave healer, mage or archer alive until u stock all your mana.
    4. While you cant stock mana with single healer left, either do a marathon or use air shield to buy as much time as possible.
    5. No worry on Trystan HP is low, because on next battle when u use skill, most HP will be back.

20. Dowiet

Dowiet Member

Party Leader:
    Dowiet
    Player Rank:
    this is so dumb my team is averaging around lvl 35ish and i'm facing lvl 70 people
    [​IMG]
    seriously wut the hell happened between today and yesterday

: Gauntlet