Gauntlet Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Dusk, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Christine 劉靜雯

Christine 劉靜雯 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha^4 (wd); Mustapha^4 (we)
    Player Rank:
    Another Line Group? Add me please...

You must be mistaken... I am not an offensive or obsessive player... I am a collector... LOL.

Seriously... add me to your line group. I love chatting (more than gaming)

2. HollinsCC

HollinsCC Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    Lol. Whatever you say, boss!

That group is no longer existing. Chris created that group and shut it down.

But if you are looking for a line group to chat, i can try drag you in Exiles of chain and chain Victory, two active line groups formed by CC players.

My line ID is ragnarok546840203.

3. Mikon

Mikon Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musica
    Player Rank:
    Jesus, the strategies here are way more complex than I thought.
    With AoE I have Trystan, Cheery, Fee Gleah, Filiana. So, to my case, it would be better to take Cheery lv.60, Trystan lv. 80... maybe Melvina or Marina, and a bunch of lv 1 cards?

4. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    It's better to use a mono team + healer in gauntlet so don't use Cheery and Trystan at the same time.

I used to do gauntlet with my main party (3 warrior+healer and subs) and the rest are lvl 1 soldiers as fodders in case I need them in the last two battles. With proper microing and mana farming (very essential), I can clear the gaunlet 100% with a couple of reset trick here and there.

A couple of days ago, I accidentally let my cleric died in the 3rd battle and was forced to use Trystan alone. That was the time I realized how OP Trystan was in gauntlet. \o/

I'm now breezing gauntlet with Trystan and Phoena + lvl 1 arcanas.

Mikon likes this.
  5. Dowiet

Dowiet Member

Party Leader:
    Dowiet
    Player Rank:
    So i tried a few more times and it seemed to work out in the end. Very strange I ran into extremely high lvls that one time. Every other time running with all level 1s except coro I'd run into, at max , around lvl 45-50ish range.

6. wewe7144

wewe7144 New Member

So wait is the people in gauntlet just random? I mean I bring some lvl 1 fodder cards but I found some Rank 80 dude full of lvl 40+ rank 5 units eventhough Im like rank 37. and its just at battle 5.

7. Mikon

Mikon Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musica
    Player Rank:
    It happened to me, too!

Damm...

8. mdiscontent

mdiscontent Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan/Liam
    Player Rank:
    Gee, i wonder what ill do...
    [​IMG]
    Here's my obvious tip: dont fight John

9. Keiko

Keiko Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Player Rank:
    I don't know if this has been discussed in this topic, if so, sorry. But here's my question: Why the in the 2 last fights of Gaunlet the arcanas of your enemy does double or sometimes triple damage?
    It happens to me all the times, i dont have troubles completing it, but it's annoying, really annoying. LVL.60 Aludras doing 8k damage with her skill when normally she does around 3k to my team or the most ridiculous one i seen so far is one Ryubia doing 2k+ damage per hit...And no, no Phoena/Juliana in sub.
    Does somebody has the same problem or maybe i am the problem? lol
    Before you ask, im Rank 101 and most of the times i enter gaunlet with a team of all lvl 80/60 arcanas, no lvl.1 fodders or anything like that.

10. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    This happens for everybody. If you enter with a team of lvl 60-80s there's really no way the game can make the last battles harder which isn't buffing the enemy teams. So from battle 6 o

11. Raynor

Raynor Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene
    Player Rank:
    My gauntlet broke today. After a battle I was kicked out and can't go back on gauntlet screen again. Everytime I try the game goes in "connecting" and I can't to anything in the game and must quit it - anyone has the same problem or is this just me? I wrote them ticket but fear they do not have any plan...
    This is getting really annoying and frustrating having each few days new bugs...(on monday I was top 90-100% in colo instead of top 5%)
    With the mission bug (a mission was lost after freezing of game and never came back) this is another bug which I had....

: Gauntlet