Giveaway nimpha account rank 51

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Traveler, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Prysma is 0 because i tried to get lucrezia and failed, 1 premium ticket from the latest gift (blacksmith event or whatever the name)
    [​IMG]
    Main Story is at 9.1
    [​IMG]

- Nimpha with volunteer sword, the other volunteer weapon is either i haven't got it or in bag.
    - Lot of 3* arcana, by lot i mean about 50 or more.
    - Zaren is from the challenge event in first country?, i haven't run the new event yet.
    - I think the other is covered in picture, if there is anything you'd like to ask, feel free to ask me.
    - This account luck is sucks, from 50 or more pulls from tavern i haven't got any five star arcana (nimpha is first and it's reroll).

=============================================================================================

Just share with us what is your hobby and why you like it or how you discover it. If you only want to share and don't want this account, please say you're not interested in your post (you're more than welcome to just share).

I'll check again on saturday/sunday and if there are more than 1 people that interested i will give them number based on the order of their post and run a random number generator online (unless there is an outstanding post imo). So it's not advantage whether yours are the first or last post.
    If there isn't anyone who interested, then i'll just post the id and password in here and if there isn't anyone who claim it (i think the password will expire on 14th) then so be it.

========================================================================================

CLOSED

World1Level1 -> 1
    Zxsiun -> 2
    Hing -> 3
    kayak -> 4
    Vitasoy -> 5
    Naijan1812 -> 6
    slykm -> 7
    ArmyJuan -> 8

[​IMG]

Grats slykm.
    Thanks for anyone else that participate.

Sorry i can't add you and the other as friend, i already uninstalled this game (cause colloseum system is stupid imo, i hate it), maybe you should ask slykm.

Nope, i play it on my phone, Oneplus One.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. World1Level1

World1Level1 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    I change it daily. Whoever I feel like using who has at least some uses.
    Player Rank:
    My hobby is drumming on Rock Band. Really looking forward to Rock Band 4, and hope there are no demon raids during the release this October., or else I am REALLY going to be mad. Recently Chain Chronicle has taken over my life, but Rock Band will always be number 1.
    I really like playing this game, because I obviously love rock music, and playing it is just.. fun. With friends online or local co op. etc. I am also a very good drummer on the game. So that is a big reason for it too.

3. Shu1980

Shu1980 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Coro
    Player Rank:
    u play on which console?

4. Silversymphony

Silversymphony Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    @Traveler Do you mind add friend with my 2nd account? Really in need of Nimpha friend.
    100377113 - Leader Coro 80.

5. World1Level1

World1Level1 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    I change it daily. Whoever I feel like using who has at least some uses.
    Player Rank:
    360. And when the new one comes, Xbox one.

6. Zxsiun

Zxsiun New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Sonya
    Player Rank:
    I love to play chess. I first found out about the game waaaaaay back in grade 2 (9 years ago!) when I saw an empty board at my babysitter's house. After that, I went to the library, took out some books, and learnt the game. I got pretty good - I was a national level player - but I recently stopped playing competitively and now I just play for fun online :p. I like the competitive and logical aspects of chess, as well as the ability to outplay your opponent haha.

Rustyhermit likes this.
  7. Lolzzzz

Lolzzzz Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Meow
    I like to shoot stuff...... Sometimes through camera lens other times through a 7.62 caliber barrel. Maybe I'm just loving seeing things through a piece of glass, I dunno.
    I'm also into pretty wome... Oh Wait, we are not talking about that kinda hobby here:oops::oops::oops:

PS: i don't plan to take the account

8. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    My hobby has been playing video games since I was a kid. My favorite genre is JRPGs. Though I do like some strategy and RTS but I'm not really good at competitive RTS. I've been addicted to CC since I started in April.

9. Samael

Samael Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Player Rank:
    Whoever gets the account, please Friend me. I'm collecting Nimphas with Volunteer Swords to help my Lindsey reach L80 asap. :)

10. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    If I got it, I will add anyone on the forums as long as there are open slots. Otherwise, whoever gets it please add me too. :)

11. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    [ID: 146701939][R: 151][L: Rivera+Sharolala][EL: Reinlitte+Cordelia Denju][UL: Eshal+Lolleta V1(C)/VC Alicia+Liliruca/][FL: ][T P: ~11m G: 12m R: ~1k][DL: ]
    Is that an emulator?

12. Zxsiun

Zxsiun New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Sonya
    Player Rank:
    Hey Hing what RTSs do you play?

13. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    I played a pretty much all C&C, Supreme Commander, and Starcraft 1/2. Most of them were offline play or against friends. I think I tried online play in one or 2 of the c&c and starcraft 2 and I got utterly destroyed by anyone beyond the rookie level. xD I actually haven't touched any RTS for quite awhile, but I'm patiently waiting for the 3rd part of SC2 mostly for the story.

14. Zxsiun

Zxsiun New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Sonya
    Player Rank:
    Haha I love SC2! Can't wait for Legacy of the Void! Too bad Starcraft 1 was a little before my time...

15. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    SC1 is cool if you are interested in the story before SC2. Or I guess you can always read it from somewhere on the web too.

16. Sundayss

Sundayss New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    wee I don't need another acct but I'll share my hobby.

Got into photography a couple years ago. I was really into cars and modding and stuff like that and i basically just started shooting cars etc. Now i only really shoot landscapes and sunsets haha.

I guess my other hobby is gaming, play a lot of CS:GO currently.

Cool thread though, hopefully someone who really needs this will get it!

17. kayak

kayak Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rivera LB1
    I'm actually painting, and making music on Reason. I'm almost new to the game, I have been rerolling with no real luck this far. I want to get an advanced account to play cc japan and be able to read all the stories, wich is what i enjoy more of this game, while having a good time playing ccg at the same time.

18. Vitasoy

Vitasoy New Member

Party Leader:
    Ioh
    My hobby has always been stamp collecting and my guitar. I've played the guitar for almost 9 years now and I feel like it is a way for me to relax and chill out. I would like the account since it's far more advanced and well developed compared to my account. Nimpha is an arcana which I had been trying to get through rerolling, I had rerolled for over 2 days with little luck. It would be awesome to have a Nimpha account.

19. Naijan1812

Naijan1812 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Shuza
    i'm quite interested in your account so ,
    my hobby is watching anime , and drawing them :) not very good at it though ..
    and watching anime is similar to playing CC , because of the story and that made me addicted to the game :)

20. Jegan2020

Jegan2020 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    unknown
    Player Rank:
    You should try and get your hand on TOTAL ANNIHILATION it buy the same person that made Supreme Commander.

I tell you about my hobby. I have a strange hobby for a girl, I collect plastic model, and character figurine. I have Gundam models and a few others like Muv Luv mecha and Kos Mos plastic model. The figurine are mostly nendoroid and a few scaled figurine. I think I have spend about USD 10,000 on my hobby alone.

Edit: Already got an account don't need an alt so just post to tell all of you about my strange hobby.