[Guide] Best Arcana to Keep for Kizuna (V1 Arcana only)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rahul, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    There are some guides out there about what kizuna is but I never found a guide about what is the best kizuna for each class. I initially compiled this for myself playing JPCC but thought I could share it with everyone. The purpose of this guide is to help players prepare for kizuna now by max leveling the arcana they plan to use when the feature is released.
    NB: Kizuna is not permanent and can be equipped and unequipped in the party menu

I won't explain what kizuna is or how to use kizuna, there are already guides for that. What I will do is briefly summarize in 2 points:
    1) When an arcana is level 40+ you can use that arcana as kizuna. The receiving arcana will gain a % stat boost of health and attack depending on the level of the kizuna arcana. There is also a further bonus if using an arcana from the same tavern but this is a complex formula I won't get into.
    2) If the kizuna arcana is the same class as the receiving arcana, that arcana will gain a kizuna ability. This guide is to indicate the best abilities per class.

Note: I have ranked each class to indicate the best abilities, however, this is obviously opinionated rather than fact. The only reason for including a ranking is to give some guidance to players who might not know how to interpret the best abilities for themselves. Initially I will use my opinion for rankings and then adjust the rankings according to the comments by the rest of the community to try and create a more unanimous ranking.

Best Warrior Kizuna
    Top 5 (overall)

1. Nimpha – increase treasure drop rate
    2. Sapras – restore HP 8% of critical hit damage [combine with Shura / other good critical weapon user]
    3. Yoshino – begin with 1 mana; and 2-3% of criticals will inflict daze
    4. Yoshikage – increase attack 9% and increase movement speed
    5. Oguma – chance to inflict daze after normal attack %?

Top 5 (1,2,3*s – easily obtainable and MLB-able)
    1. Indou – chance to freeze enemy after normal attack %?
    2. Ryubia – increase damage of critical hit %? [combine with critical increase ability / weapon]
    3. Inuchiyo – increase damage of special %? [equip on your skill spammer e.g. Trystan / Coro / Sapras]
    4. Dengal – increase attack 6%
    5. Mia – increase attack 6%

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Best Knight Kizuna
    Top 5 (overall)
    1. Aries – likely to gain 2 or more mana from slots; and when HP < 1/3 damage reduced by 7%
    2. Juliana – increase damage to skeletons, goblins, and black army enemies by 20%
    3. Dannady – wave self-heal 12%
    4. Rowendia – increase special attack by 12%; and decrease damage taken by 3%
    5. Aurora – Increase special attack by 12%

Top 5 (1, 2, 3*s – easily obtainable and MLB-able)

1. Kai – increase attack 6%
    2. Baxton – increase attack 6% [however stat boost from a 3* result in higher attack]
    3. Slay – reduce damage taken by 5%
    4. Melissa – 10% gold boost
    5. Robby – increase movement speed

Best Mage Kizuna
    Top 5 (overall)

1) Cheery – increase attack of special by 12%
    2) Velnar – chance for normal attack to inflict daze %?
    3) Islem – chance for normal attack to inflict freeze %?; and resistance to ice damage
    4) Lucana – chance to freeze enemy after normal attack %?
    5) Aelle Gloon – increase normal attack by 8.8%

1) Bilgitto – increase normal attack by 6%
    2) Fiona – increase normal attack by 6%
    3) Minimo – 9% wave heal - lowest HP
    4) Lizerotte – increase special attack 8%
    5) Yotta-Yotta – increase attack %? [stat boosts might be better from higher rarity]

Best Archer Kizuna
    Top 5 (overall)

1) Bliza – chance to inflict poison with normal attack %?
    2) Tigre – chance to inflict poison with normal attack %?
    3) Tif – normal attack chance to cause slow %?
    4) Sabio – increase damage of normal attack by 12% [a 4* or 5* might have a higher stat boost]
    5) Faceless – increase damage of special by 8%

1) Sabio – increase damage of normal attack by 12% [this sounds too good for a 2*..]
    2) Faceless – increase damage of special by 8%
    3) Killie – increase damage of normal attack by 6%
    4) Envy – 10% gold boost
    5) Nicky / Emma – 6% exp boost

Best Cleric Kizuna
    Top 5 (Phoena excluded as sub-party buff is preferred; Mei is unknown)
    1. Aoi – wave all heal %?
    2. Lilith – wave heal lowest HP 15%
    3. Vanessa – increase healing by 10%; BUT reduces range of healing [range reduction is manageable by retreating injured arcana to be healed]
    4. Noel – increase healing by 6%
    5. Johan – increase amount of normal healing %?

Notes:
    1. If an arcana is left out, their kizuna ability is just not worth the mention (arcana released as of September 2015 included).
    2. However, the stat boost from a 5* will still be a good option even if the ability is not very good, especially if there is a tavern bonus.
    3. %? means exactly what it is, the percentage of the boost is unknown.
    4. The rankings are based on general use. There are situations such as gold farming where gold boost kizuna will come in handy.

As previously mentioned, the rankings are opinionated and I appreciate the comments and opinions of others, after which I will adjust the rankings. Please let me know if there are any errors or arcana you feel should be included. I hope this guide helps some players through their trek of v2 ;)

Source: http://xn--eckfza0gxcvmna6c.gamerch.com/アルカナ総合板

2. dumhed

dumhed Active Member

Party Leader:
    Volunteer Douchebag Carlo
    Player Rank:
    Very nice. Thanks.

3. Pepe

Pepe Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Julianna
    Player Rank:
    U could add maurice, he is great for sub julianna

Edit: nice guide tho! Kudos!

4. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    What about those I recommend last time on your previous thread? :eek:

5. Sushi Chan

Sushi Chan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Some arcana (depends on events )
    (n)(n)(n)

6. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    well, i think he's saying use it on a knight like elza

though if i had to make a "top" list it would simply be :wizard:isaac (only 3* i MLBed), :archer:tortuga and :archer:faceless. and i don't see isaac anywhere

7. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    I'll update it soon with all the new arcana from Sea Breeze. I'll just wait for tomorrow's announcements in case we have another raft of new arcana coming in.

I felt 2% doesn't make much of a difference but its better than nothing. There's not much else for a knight sub anyway, I'll add him ;)

I'll make those changes Maki. I just won't add in arcana that's not released yet. As they get released I'll add them in

Brood was right, I meant use it on a knight and have Liam in the same party. But I wasn't clear enough, I'll change that

Faceless is up there. Tortuga just got released, will add him but I don't know how much he increases attack by. Gamerch just says ?%. I'll move up Isach. I didn't put him up there because generally you'll want attack up kizuna and only quests when its required you might need blind immunity. But I guess he deserves to be up there anyway

Sushi Chan and Makibao like this.
  8. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    oops, i meant tamboril not tortuga

as for blind immunity... it's suggested that they're the one of the best kizunas worth slapping on :archer::wizard:. playing through quests where there are blind enemies and you really start to notice the difference between having blind immunity and not.

meanwhile, having +% atk at low values isn't a huge difference because you could just make up that stat boost by equipping a random 4* with a shit ability over a 3* with +3% atk. it's even less noticeable for "on normal attack" or "on long range attack" kizunas because then their boosts don't even factor into specials

9. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Go Eddy!!!

ha, very nice work ty

10. VZX

VZX Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Morgan weekday, LB2 Mustapha weekend
    Player Rank:
    I want to know for the characters that have similar ability, how does the Kizuna work ?
    i.e. Sasha using Mille kizuna, if the enemy is blinded, will her damage be 1.5*1.25 = 1.875x of normal damage?

And if that's so, is Solo worth mentioning?
    Since Mira can take advantage of slow status, will solo enhance her ability 1's trigger more frequently?

11. c14rk0

c14rk0 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia (Sforzo)
    Player Rank:
    Wait you CAN Kizuna with characters of a different class and it just won't give the ability? I thought they had to be the same class to Kizuna at all...mind blown.

Is this accurate that Emma gets an exp Kizuna despite not having an exp skill herself?

12. Kitsune Sage

Kitsune Sage Active Member

Party Leader:
    Trystan
    Player Rank:
    So can you put the same card on the same arcana as a kizuna?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk