[Guide]Play Chain Chronicle on PC

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ChocoKid, Jan 18, 2015.

1. hobbykiosk

hobbykiosk New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan MLB
    Player Rank:
    i leave it default setting dude, you can try unistall virtual box and clean install Droid4X

2. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    [ID: 146701939][R: 151][L: Rivera+Sharolala][EL: Reinlitte+Cordelia Denju][UL: Eshal+Lolleta V1(C)/VC Alicia+Liliruca/][FL: ][T P: ~11m G: 12m R: ~1k][DL: ]
    I've tried that before. Wifi still doesn't work. Droid4x doesn't seem to recognize my wireless card. I think the problem is the VBox version it comes with. Is there a way to download it without virtualbox?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  3. Yuki(:

Yuki(: New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lephret
    Player Rank:
    I'm not sure if anyone's said this yet but you can install bluestacks and play from there, but you have to sign into your Google account to use Google Play which it only takes about 5 minutes. I'm not really sure about the rerolling but otherwise it's an easy option.

4. ChocoKid

ChocoKid Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Player Rank:
    Anyone who cant get anything to work want to give this a try? http://www.amiduos.com/ <- There is free trial version.
    I tried it. Just install n run. It runs pretty smooth.

5. hobbykiosk

hobbykiosk New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan MLB
    Player Rank:
  6. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    Anyone know how to get JPCC on Bluestacks? JPCC is not in my google play market and I'm not sure how to get non-market apps onto Bluestacks. I don't think dragging and dropping the apk to the folder works...

7. Cacawate

Cacawate Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Musica (V1)
    Player Rank:
    I've tried getting it to run on Andy but it was useless, the app would crash on startup. Haven't checked out on Bluestacks though, but I think you need a "parallel store" where you can find JP games.

8. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    It crashes because there's no google account to run it off. On mobile I use the Qoo app and it works off that. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get this on PC :oops:

9. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    [ID: 146701939][R: 151][L: Rivera+Sharolala][EL: Reinlitte+Cordelia Denju][UL: Eshal+Lolleta V1(C)/VC Alicia+Liliruca/][FL: ][T P: ~11m G: 12m R: ~1k][DL: ]
    Can you not download the apk from the thread on this forum?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

10. Cacawate

Cacawate Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Musica (V1)
    Player Rank:
    Tried to find the Qoo app on the store with Bluestacks but ended up downloading a coloring app XD!

11. Cacawate

Cacawate Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Musica (V1)
    Player Rank:
    Just downlaoded the APK from the forum, Bluestacks recognizes .apk files and installs it with just a double click. To download the app go to http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/android-download-japanese-chain-chronicle.3/, check the link that Zak posted on page 3-4 and download it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  12. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    Yeah I realized that. It turned out to be embarrassingly simple. I didn't know you can open an apk WITH Bluestacks. I downloaded the qooapp though and downloaded CC off that. Hopefully that makes it auto update. Transferred my data, its all working (y)

13. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Qooapp doesn't auto update apps, but it does notify you of updates, and you can download them from there.

14. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Black King MLB
    Cool that's good enough. Feels good to be playing GCC and JPCC on 2 devices at the same time!

15. Ourozama

Ourozama New Member

Party Leader:
    Excela
    Hello, how did you get JPCC to work on bluestack? I have added my google account but it still crashes the game on startup.

Edit: I tried GCC and it actually works lol. No idea why JPCC is denying me.

16. slykm

slykm Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Mishima v2 and Velnar v3
    I believe JPCC stopped working on bluestacks after a recent update.

17. Ourozama

Ourozama New Member

Party Leader:
    Excela
    Yeah but apparently Rahul got it working so I was thinking maybe there was something I did wrong. In any case, I downloaded Nox app player and it's working fine atm. May need to enable visualization on your PC if you want better performance.

18. hobbykiosk

hobbykiosk New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan MLB
    Player Rank:
  19. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Anyone familiar with Remix OS for PC? You can download the ISO file from their site, and burn it to a flash drive, SD card, etc. using Rufus, and then you can boot from that device on your PC, and run an OS that looks like a desktop OS, I'd say it very much resembles Chrome OS, but can run android apps. BTW this is basically the same OS that the Remix Mini runs. Note that this is in alpha testing currently.
    [​IMG]

20. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    It runs android apps because it is android. I don't know if an app that uses native stuff but not specifically compiled for x86 would work. And I would want to run Linux apps alongside it, for those who have beel following my ongoing efforts.

So I probably won't run it myself, but feel free to try and let us know!