Guides for Global Version?

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by Ragatoni, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ragatoni

Ragatoni Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    So this is a great game, but I can't find many good guides for it. Are there any guides or character tiers lists for currently released characters in GL Version? If not, it would be great if some could answer these for me:
    1. Hao and Maribelle were my first two chars. Good or reroll?
    2. Why are there two separate char and weapon gachas? I'm guessing the 4* pool is what's shown.
    3. Is the weapon gacha worth doing, or is just better to save for chars?
    4. Good upcoming chars? Spend or save?
    Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

2. Qual

Qual Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene/Barienna/Mustapha
    Player Rank:
    1. According to famitsu ranking ; Hao, Anna( the girl lancer), Mira,the old mage and the corn brawler are the better tier with Hao being the best so I think you are good to go.

2. I don't know why but yeah there are other included, with crap mixed in as usal.

3. The weapon Gacha, according to many are not worth it since upon clearing each map with Hard difficulty reward you with 4 star weapon. The priorities should be characters and a total of 4 builder raccoon (also according to famitsu guide).

4. Almost all of the newer character are better, the newer the better proportionally (at least from what I checked),especially event character are guaranteed strong. The mentioned characters in point 1 can held their own but ofc they are weaker. It is suggested that to get at least 4 different class with Fencer (all-round and strong against many different type) and Mage (Healer) as top priorities, 6 is ofc the best but at 4 you are sure to have no weakness against any monster type and is more than sufficient to complete the game at this stage. To pull or not to pull is your decisions to make, it's how you want to play the game. For me I stopped at 4 (no mage) because the newer char are pretty damn tempting and player skill is more important comparing to other Gacha games. Also I find mastering each class in co-op mode is fun as they have thier own niche,role and play style.

As for guide I recommend http://wiki.famitsu.com/shironeko/ over gamerch since it's better organized and well written than the gamerch one. I used google translate by the way, you should understand it pretty well once you' have already familiarize with the game.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  3. red6624

red6624 New Member

Party Leader:
    i dont know what my party leader is.
    Sup

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

4. red6624

red6624 New Member

Party Leader:
    I just joined this group

5. red6624

red6624 New Member

Party Leader:
    Is anyone here?

6. wrong

wrong New Member

is the first roll always be a 4 star?
    I got Hao and hawkeye. , i played the JP version in the past. Seriously, the jp version never gave me even 1x 4 star after say 500 gems (or 30 rollS)+ that is why i gave up on the game when all my 4 stars consist of all CM unit who can't level normally but only in events.

7. Ragatoni

Ragatoni Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    The first roll will always be a 4-star, but is limited to the starter pool (Hao, Annabelle, Cassie, Corn, Mira, Alienna). Global advantage? :p