How is Mimu as a starting roll?

Discussion in 'Arcana Cards & Weapons' started by sekoyahhh, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sekoyahhh

sekoyahhh New Member

Party Leader:
    Angelica
    I've been rerolling for two days and got my first 5 star character! I was a regular here about a year ago? Maybe less and Mimu wasn't released when I was around.
    Should I keep rolling or is she a keeper?

2. Sylvia

Sylvia Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Random arcana I like
    Player Rank:
    keep rerolling.
    mimu is not worth keeping. one of the less desired URs. she may have okay stats to keep you going for some time, but her special...not sure how to use that exactly.
    it's unfortunate that there is no event festival this week for higher chance to obtain URs.

Cary likes this.
  3. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Mimu's alright. It's okay to start with a not-so-good account. The story starts off pretty easily anyway. Mimu's tactics are hard to use though

Alqamari and Cary like this.
  4. asgara

asgara Active Member

I'd say reroll if you don't mind rerolling. A year ago V2 wasn't released yet was it? V2 rates are so much better.

I still remember when we used to give away accounts with Aludra, Lolletta or atleast 2 SRs because rates were pretty terrible back then. Everyone wanted to start with a Nimpha.

But yeah, if I got Mimu I'd reroll. Pretty much the most useless UR in that tavern.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  5. TheSqualidQueen64

TheSqualidQueen64 Active Member

Party Leader:
    N/A
    Mimu is basically used only for kizuna. If you want something to get through the content, it's better to reroll. My friend got Mimu as her first UR and her second roll during v1, and I was jealous because she got a tavern 5* and I hadn't gotten one yet lol. But she struggled with that Mimu. That rock special does not help her cause... Anyway, I'd recommend rerolling as long as it doesn't deter you from playing CC. v2 rates make gettinga 5* more likely than in v1. v1 I didn't even bother rerolling and didn't know about it. Currently, I think Teresa and Nimpha are also on pickup, so you're more likely to get one of them as well, and they are more useful. Alternatively, wait for a good festival or run 3* units and challenge yourself.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  6. hotgoglove

hotgoglove Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nympha/Cherry
    Player Rank:
    I had to look up who Mimu was lol. But I do agree reroll.

7. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Well, in an extreme example, Mimu can be used for Soul Island, where there are three bosses. And the last chapter

8. sekoyahhh

sekoyahhh New Member

Party Leader:
    Angelica
    Thanks for your input guys! Right after rolling Mimu, I rolled a Nimphia which is kinda crazy for me (not used to these rates at all lol). I'm guessing I should probably keep this one.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  9. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    keep for the nimpha. :)

10. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Now link your account to facebook so you can't lose it.

Phoenixaph likes this.