How-to level up characters and rank up!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by God, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Shalewind

Shalewind Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene (lvl80)
    Player Rank:
  2. moguman

moguman Active Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    I did the FR loop to get enhancers. I'm not sure if it's the most efficient but I leveled a lot of Arcanas.

Deed 31 -> 80
    Farlin 34 -> 65
    Phoena 35 ->60
    Vienta 1 -> 39 (for the subparty buff)
    Rula 1->46
    Laia is still lvl 2

Since I will still lose FR bit by bit if I continue doing it, I guess I'll just do dailies again with my Nimpha. Too bad my current party can't finish the 32AP event without burning a revival fruit :(

3. DEvil

DEvil New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Aludra 59, Dusty 50 with DeathTail on request.
    Player Rank:
    Right now for the next 3 days or so the best way to level a CHARACTER asap is to run the 32ap lvl 60 quest in Dawning. Boxes 1-3 guaranteed drop 2x2*All enhancers and 3*All Enhancer with roughly at 20-50% I think to get the 4th box which is another 3*All. That's a guaranteed 48K exp boost to one unit. This is NOT the way to farm AC or Rank Exp however and it is quite tough. I am going to try to have at least 20x3* Enhancers for upcoming Demon Slayer if possible after I finish lvling my dance troup.

For Rank or AC/Ring farming it's apparently better to run Monster Extermination or City Lookout. Not sure which is actually better but they appear to be about even.

4. God

God Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene MLB -Lindsey, Trystan MLB, Roxanna, Mustapha available-
    Player Rank:
    I like running the 12AP one as well, because I have 87 AP so when I use a fruit, I get two 32AP runs and two 12AP :)
    To unlock a kizuna, you just need your units to be lv40 btw, so no need to max all your units ;)

5. nyaa

nyaa Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hannya
    That is a lot of levelling :eek: Mind sharing how is that done? Don't tell me that that is all from Monster Extermination >> Get AC >> Redeem Challenge Recruit >> If it sucks, sell for rings and buy revival fruit and if it is enhancers, use it?

6. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    You mean buy stamina fruits. :p I recommend this only if you have lots of AP and nimpha. If not, I would just convert the rings directly into AC. Here's a warning though, if the rate of getting an UR is indeed 14% and not 15%, you might come out with a loss. I think I am at a loss of about 40 rings if I were to sell the 3* stars and five Deeds that I am keeping. But in doing so I was able to level up:

Kilie: 40-60
    Yona: 1-40
    Deed: 1-60
    Milagen: 1x-31
    v2 Marina: 2x?-50
    v2 Hero: 2x?-50
    Mustapha: 4x-50
    Thrax: 1-28
    Lyla: 2x-50
    Phoena: 50-60 (YES!)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Ampathy and nyaa like this.
  7. Evolsey

Evolsey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya, Paloma, Mustapha, whoever beneficial
    Player Rank:
    @xRen I didn't get it, do you mean use rings to buy enhancers to level the arcanas up. What is the fr loop?

8. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    Convert rings into AC. Use your AC on the challenge recruit and sell everything but the enhancers and weapon enhancers if you want. You will make back close to how many rings you initially used from all the stuff you sell. Repeat.

Evolsey likes this.
  9. nyaa

nyaa Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hannya
    @xRen That is a lot of levelling up. How many loops do you estimate that you go through for that? Levelling up my new mages seems to be a bit of a priority and I gain so little XP from extermination.

Since you are not exchanging for stamina fruits, doesn't that mean that the loop is effectively limited by your AP (which regenerates over the day)? (P.S.: Whoops, I did mean stamina fruit :p )

10. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    No, no, I was exchanging the rings directly into AC, 5 rings for 2k AC. :p But as for stamina fruits, you can effectively acquire more AC for the rings you put in. But you need to have time, patience :confused:, and enough AP to pull this off. You get 2 fruits for 10 rings, so 1 for 5 rings. So I have 69 AP and can run breezeway 17 times, this means I can run it 34 times with one stamina fruit (will be a little more in reality since AP regen), but let's use 34. Assuming the AC has a drop rate of 56% at breezeway(I'm gathering data on breezeway atm and this is the percentage I have), you will get 200*34*.56=3820 AC. Buying stamina fruits instead, I should be getting close to double the amount of AC for my 5 rings. 14%, 15%, w.e. there will be profit. xD WAIT, my logic is flawed! I should not be taking my own AP into account. I should really only be looking at the AP I get from the fruit, so 17 runs not 34. So in my case, I am getting 1904 AC for every 5 rings without nimpha. Woops :rolleyes: But it is time consuming and they will probably nerf the rates.

I think it was 18 loops to get all that exp. (y)
    I also want to note that my characters all have their weapons fully enhanced, well the ones I care about. If only the multi weapon system was already released, so that these fully enhanced B ranked weps(lots of them are 2* ones) would be A ranked weps instead. :(

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    nyaa likes this.
  11. moguman

moguman Active Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    I had 75 base FR and got lucky and hoarded as much as 350 by doing the FR loop (It's eventually down to 240 before I stopped). You can get enhancers there. Basically I use FR for Challenge Gacha, sell all the URs, Rares, and Weapon Enhancers, and keep the Arcana Enhancers. Yes, it's very time consuming and you will definitely eventually lose out on rings but look at the profit.

Deed 31 -> 80
    Farlin 34 -> 65
    Phoena 35 ->60
    Vienta 1 -> 41 (for the subparty buff)
    Rula 1->60
    Laia 1->60
    Hassan 1->17
    Inami 15->45
    Rasphia 24->44
    Peixe 14->36
    Verolla 1->22

12. mick

mick Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Player Rank:
    Here's a quick demo on how the loop goes:

Spend 100k AC -> sell all UR/R -> keep/use all 3*enhancer -> then buy back 100k AC through FR

Did this for 1-2 days and manged to Max LV all my chars except for a handful.

Ampathy and Evolsey like this.
  13. Evolsey

Evolsey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya, Paloma, Mustapha, whoever beneficial
    Player Rank:
    Thanks guys! I got it now. :D Guess what I'm gonna do this weekend.. hopefully.. Hah!
    But wow @mick :eek: I can't stop wowing while looking at the amount of acs and rings and awesome arcanas you got!

14. mick

mick Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Player Rank:
    RNG is still a factor so just keep that in mind. But when you get lucky you pretty much get free 3* enhancers/forgers.

Thnx! Spent a lot of fruits on previous events that gave a lot of AC's as chest drops in anticipation for this. It paid off :)

15. Talukita

Talukita Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan
    Already know about the loop thingy but if I try it I will go bankrupt soon since for my records the rate to spawn 5* is like 3-5% only -_-

16. Skecchi

Skecchi Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Baltro
    Player Rank:
    How are everyone's results with drawing from Challenge Gacha?

I noticed a big difference in my results - for the first 20-30 times I did it, I can get atleast 3 minimum per 20 draw. Sometimes I can get 5 if I'm lucky. I just tried again past hour or so. I get 0 per 20 draw, and when I'm lucky I get 2.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  17. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    Everyone is helped by a good fortune character drop rate from the challenge recruit, this allows players to not have to spend 350fr to mlb and build up their troop strength. Hopefully gumi/sega doesn't react to players looping and tighten the challenge recruit screw. This would be a big loss.

Unless the prediction is gumi/sega does know about the challenge recruit UR drop rate and will drop the rate further. Then looping hard is the right thing to do.

Fr to AC looping illustrates the liquidity of resources. Image if in the real world there was a time window where we could exchange currency for net positive gain.

Also thank you for taking time to make a video

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  18. Hitori

Hitori Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Velnar
    Player Rank:
    I think the UR drop rate in challenge recruit is only high cuz Nina, Deed and Mefu don't share a drop pool. Wouldn't be surprised if the drop rate does get lower by like, next month.

Zissou likes this.
  19. Zissou

Zissou Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya MLB
    Player Rank:
    Totally agree. One UR wont pop up as much as all three of them combined.

20. Zissou

Zissou Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya MLB
    Player Rank:
    RNG is still a factor here. A 20 pull costs 40,000AC or 100 rings. That means that in order to make a ring profit you'll have to pull more than 100 rings worth. If you only pull enhancers, or 3*, then you will lose rings. Assuming you're only selling for rings you MUST pull at least 3 URs per 20 pull or you'll lose rings.

This is still a better way to MLB all the FR characters, though. Way cheaper than dropping 70FR per copy.

Skecchi likes this.