How-to level up characters and rank up!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by God, Dec 31, 2014.

1. bo_on

bo_on New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha 65/65 ; Shakti 50/50
    Player Rank:
    Hey there :) I've been following this topic for a quite time. The level up tutorial is very interesting but suddenly the last discussion makes me confuse.
    So some people claimed that FR loops offers a better way to level up your character, it's also the best way to make profit for FR. This is rather conflicting, in my point of view FR loops is a technique for "refine" FR into booster. You obviously not thinking of any profit, because what you really hope on the output is an enhancer, not another UR.
    I've tried it myself, when an enhancer pops up, means that you already loss 5 rings. In which the next pull until 2 pulls further you're expecting 3 UR to make a profit, which is basically impossible. I mean, if you're focusing on looking for enhancer, I don't think it's possible to think any profit.
    But that's from my understanding, I'm curious is there any terms or specific to rule to roll in this FR loops.

Also, I'd like to ask TS what's the current status of SoB, is it still one the best possible way to rank up a character ?

Thx btw :)

2. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    If you pull an UR, you are making a profit of 15 rings with that pull. Say you pull an enhancer and keep it, that's 5 rings loss. Both together you still have a 10 rings net profit. Each 3* character you pull is 2 ring loss, that means you can pull 1x UR + 1x enhancer + 5x 3* characters in 7 pulls and still break even. Of course, whether you can pull 1x UR every 7 pulls is another matter.

3. bo_on

bo_on New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    I see. I'm just confused the "meaning" of profit that people said in this method. That's what I stated this method more like "refining" to me :)
    Thx for the reply, anyway (y)

4. moguman

moguman Active Member

Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Well, with the previous rates it really is Profit given that you have RNGjesus on your side. What else should people call it when you start with 75 FR and multiple level 1 Arcanas then you end up with more than 7 Max Level Arcanas and 350 FRs?

5. bo_on

bo_on New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    The latest report was still at event condition. Right now, to keep what you've spend equal to what you will gain and return is rather tough luck.
    Truthfully, I was also looked at the update report whether running FR loop at current condition still can be considerable option

6. elty

elty Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    I just tried a 100K loop yesterday. I lost 24 rings but then I kept 5 3*, so in reality I lost 9 rings for five character enhancer and one again one.
    I was losing nearly 50 rings at 80k, but my last 10 pull gave me three Deed.

7. carct7

carct7 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    You can "profit" in any of the 4 resources the loop involves and get some decent XP in the way. AC, FR, Stamina Fruits and 3*/5* Arcana can be obtained at the expense of the others. Not that you wil lose resources, they just wont increase. For example to hoard AC keep tabs on the amount of everything you had before you started your loop and try too keep them stable. If you have a lot of Acrana from you challenge recruits then sell them for FR if you are high on FR buy StaminaF, if you have a lot of StamF run monster extermination a lot. Eventualy you will end with more ACs.
    Or simply run monster extermination until you are out of APs.
    if by rank up your character you mean your account in general then stick to the loop or run Preliminary contest to spend APs faster. if you mean lvl your arcana stick to the loop or dailies to spend APs faster.

8. Pandamonius

Pandamonius Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia
    Player Rank:
    Been out of the game for a while. Is Spark of Battles still the best place to level up? You seem to get less exp when fusing mixed classes now.

9. kariz133

kariz133 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Dannady
    Player Rank:
    V
    Been wondering this too

10. JFarani

JFarani New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Orca 75/75
    Player Rank:
    This guide is freaking awesome rank 77 now

11. Atreyu85

Atreyu85 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Best way to level right now is FR loops I've leveled all my characters to max gained over 1000 rings and 2 million gold... In 5 days

12. Insomniac009

Insomniac009 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Phu
    Player Rank:
    Just a heads-up: the free quest at Sunshine Sea - Sign of Approaching Fish(80 Exp/AP) is better than Preliminary Contest (75 Exp/AP) for rank EXP.

13. ExposeTheToys

ExposeTheToys New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Running LB3 Morgan w/ defenders sword during the week days and lv 50 Mustapha w/ Edge Avarice during weekends during non-event
    Player Rank:
    You are awesome my friend. Answered just in time!

14. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    How is the AC drop for Sign of approaching fish? Rate of AC chest and how much AC is inside?
    At some point a little way past rank 100, rank exp becomes a little less important then AC or mission system prysma hunting. It might take double the time to rank up but in the meantime AP is spent prioritizing resource gathering.
    Even in the original analysis exp/AP, AC gathering for converting to rings, rank exp, and character exp were all part of the discussion. Players at different points in the game will prioritize a little differently.

15. Insomniac009

Insomniac009 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Phu
    Player Rank:
    I don't have enough runs for a good grasp on the drop rate(3rd chest) but it is 500 AC. It's 1.92 Exp/AC. The character Exp is the same as the rank exp 960/12 Exp/AP.

Fruitx likes this.
  16. kokoroboy

kokoroboy New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Bernadette
    Player Rank:
    Did they changed the rates for UR arcana for challenge recruit? Trying to do the FR loop and I can't tell if I'm being unlucky or something else

17. Shinaa

Shinaa New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Baltro
    Player Rank:
    Little newbie question here, i assume that story quest still give the most amount of exp over all these is that right?

18. Insomniac009

Insomniac009 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Phu
    Player Rank:
    They nerfed the rates a few days ago so the FR loop doesn't work anymore.

In general, story quests will have the best EXP/AP.

kokoroboy likes this.
  19. Pandamonius

Pandamonius Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia
    Player Rank:
    Anyone?

20. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    I think I'd still AC farm for challenge recruit; it's a loss over time for your rings but enhancer 3s are a lot more exp.

Pandamonius likes this.