How to save your Account Data(JP version)

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by Alter Ego, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Alter Ego

Alter Ego New Member

Party Leader:
    Sharlotte Ferrier
    Player Rank:
    Heya, I've seen many people who're having trouble with saving their current account data so I decided to make a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to save your account data in the Japanese version of White Cat Project.

Step 1.) Tap on the MENU button on the top right corner
    Step.2) Tap on ”オプション” button.
    [​IMG]

Step 3.) After that, tap on the button that is in the picture.
    [​IMG]

Step 4.) You have 2 options. You can save your account using your Google account or save your account using a custom e-mail address. Which you can actually just use any name you want without any of the @yahoo.com and stuffs. Like entering your username "AlterEgo" will just be completely fine. But it will need you to fill a secret answer if you happen to forgot your password. Keep in mind that if you forgot your username, it's all over. So you should note your user, pass and secret question answer.
    [​IMG]
    READ: The button on the top is the custom e-mail one. While the bottom one is the gmail account one.

Step 5.)

Custom E-mail

If you choose to save your data using a custom e-mail one you should see this screen
    [​IMG]
    Translation(from top to bottom)
    Username(e-mail address)
    Password( Password needs to be 6 letters long. But it also needs to be 8 letters short so be careful )
    Verify your password
    Secret question(You can choose your secret question but I suggest you keep it at that so you won't have any trouble)
    Secret Answer

Google(Gmail) Account
    If you choose to use your Google(Gmail) account then this should appear in your screen.
    [​IMG]
    Gmail address
    Password(password needs to be 6 letters long and 8 letters short)

Step.6) If you're done entering all of those, tap the red OK button and you're done! Congratulations you've saved your current account data.

Now that's done, how do you load your save data to your new phone? Here's how you do it.

Warning: If you have your account data on your old phone and log-in it on another phone, that data that was stored in your old phone will be deleted so be careful. It is to prevent people from using the same account on different phones at the same time.

Step.1) Download the Japanese version of White Cat Project. Once that's done you'll see a yellow button on your lower left corner on the start menu.
    [​IMG]

Step 2.) After that, this should pop up in your screen. If you created your account with a custom e-mail, choose the button on the top. If you created it using your Google(Gmail) account pick the button that has "google" on it.
    [​IMG]

Step 3.) Once you're done with that, this screen should pop-up. For people who chose the google one, it's exactly the same so don't worry.
    [​IMG]
    Enter your username/gmail address
    Password

Step.4) Tap on the big red shiny button and you're done! Have fun!

Credits: I borrowed all of this pictures in this thread to this website so credits goes to the person who made them.

P.S: If I happen to have any grammatical errors or unable understand a certain part in the post, please post it here in the thread and I will try my best to fix it or explain it.

XaonRider, boltzz123 and Starfall like this.
  2. Terra Ashbell

Terra Ashbell New Member

Party Leader:
    HikariKaze1
    May I have a translation of this image?

Attached Files:

3. Alter Ego

Alter Ego New Member

Party Leader:
    Sharlotte Ferrier
    Player Rank:
    The password you entered is not the same when you verified it. Try to make sure you typed everything right.

4. Terra Ashbell

Terra Ashbell New Member

Party Leader:
    HikariKaze1
    Sorry again but I seem to have encountered a problem in WCP. I wasn't sure where to post this...
    I was on when the game automatically updated to a new weapon gacha selection. So without waiting a day, I went to the weapon gacha. However, I cannot add them into my inventory for some reason. I have tried waiting for a month and even tried getting another weapon, wither from a mission or gacha, and it still will not allow me to add my weapons into the inventory. I was wondering if there's a way to resolve this without completely resetting my game file. The image attached is when I tried to collect the weapons, but it does not allow me to. Thank you 12562722_944571888969725_1554738798_o.jpg