In need to team help.

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by Omgdan, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Omgdan

Omgdan New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimphya
    I've been clearing story guide but now it's been getting pretty hard now. Looking for team advice.
    Soldiers:
    5*Nimpha
    5*Lindsey
    5*Bokuden
    5*Sonya
    4*Nazuna MLB
    4*Oguma
    4*Ioh
    3* Dodoger
    3* Kanbeh
    3* Sana
    3* inuchiyo
    3* Indou, Baiset
    2* Dusty

Cleric:
    4* Popra
    3* Roy
    3* Johan 1lb
    1* marina

Mage:
    4* Airi MLB
    3* Yona 1Lb
    3* xien.

Rank 31. Advice on who to pull from tavern or rings would be appreciated as well.

2. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Alright.
    Wow, a lot of your arcana are 9T-orientated. It makes me wonder if you pulled at 9T recently. And also that rank 31, you are in the middle of the 9T chapter?

You only have soldiers? Okay.

You've probably been using Popra as main healer. Continue to do that. She works well with Warriors, as her heal does 1/2 attack's worth of HP to heal for all. Continue in this fashion. The problem is that her abilities are meh. Freeze never comes up in the main story. Snow maps are also meh.

But for the sake of Party Cost, I'd ask you to switch to MLB Melvina. She works the same way. Maybe even better than Popra.

Okay.

You look like you're going to run warriors.

Let me warn you a bit about warriors for you.
    I am currently running warriors. I have a knight team for the future to avoid a life of hell.
    Running warriors is going to be good for you for a while. In the future, there is a certain chapter which you cannot clear without knights. That's not out yet, however.

Be warned.

Rank 31 gives you 54 party cost. It's pretty reasonable, and I think it's optimal to run a team of one UR, (around 16 cost in total), MLB Melvina (8 cost) This gives you 30 cost remaining. It's around 8 cost per spot, meaning the next four spots averagely would be around all 3*. Not good.

If you're on the 9T quest, then congratulations on making it there. This is where the difficulty spikes up. Your Rank and EXP spikes up a bit. You will need good friends. You will need good friends.

The first thing you should do would be to get Haruaki. You can get him for free. He deals 150% damage to ogres, an excellent thing. Warrior as well.

You also haven't got Phoena yet. You can do Oguma's chain story to get her. She cannot function as a cleric though. Don't ever use her....until you unlock that hard quest.

First off, Nimpha isn't good for Main Story running. Chest quest; yes, Guarenteed Quest: No.

If you like running with gold cards, then farm a bit.

9T gives a lot of Rankups on your rank, so I'll list your Ideal team here for reference:
    Lindsey
    Bokuden
    Oguma/ MLB Airi
    MLB Melvina
    MLB Nazuna (for revenge)
    Sonya

You should work up to this team. Nevertheless, you need to work a bit before challenging Yoshitsugu :)
    He wants to die gloriously in battle, does he not?

Now that I've seen some of your mages, you have MLB Airi.
    Airi: Line AOE. Pretty good. The only problem is that her skill is a darn 2 mana. You are busy saving up for everyone that you might not have enough. That's a problem, but you should put her in the team, therefore running three colors: Red, Green and Purple.

MLB Nazuna, for her revenge ability, should be in the Sub-Party. That's definite. If you put her in the main party, she will probably die first.

Point of Fact: when using an LB0 three-star in battle, expect him/her to die around the second wave. Which is good enough to activate Nazuna.

You have no subparty buffers, allowing space for some delicate but high-attack warriors, like Sonya. They provide backup for when the boss dies.

Oguma isn't really good, to be honest. But warrior fillers.

LB0 Lindsey is pretty trashy at LB0. Now at MLB, however...

I think you've got some type of strategy at this point.

Run two warriors, MLB Melvina, and MLB Airi.
    Nazuna in 1st sub-party spot. Use her skill. Her revenge boost should be pretty huuuge.
    Sonya should be in the last sub-party spot. Her dash is extremely good. But in cases like 9T, there is only one boss. Ah well.

MonkeyBalls and hotgoglove like this.
  3. Omgdan

Omgdan New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimphya
    Didn't expect to get this wall of text but thanks for the input.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  4. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Wall of texts....
    @Kyrian and I <3

5. Omgdan

Omgdan New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimphya
    Lol yeah and I was wondering what units I should try to pull for since my prysma is hitting near 500

6. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Oh. Okay.

To be honest, there isn't any tavern fit for you at the moment. The best tavern units are at LoS and Daybreak Isle (which you haven't unlocked yet)

LoS has units for a team you \shouldn't be using in Main Story.

Wait until the next festival, probably a good idea. The next Demon is really good. You might actually pull at LoS for a dancing trouope team if you want to get Aggdra, the next demon.

7. Omgdan

Omgdan New Member

Party Leader:
    Nimphya
    And i keep seeing that you mention Melvina but I don't have such a character. Perhaps Marina?

Phoenixaph likes this.
  8. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    no, melvina, a 3*

look it up, read a bit about her.

you cant live with johan, and popra takes up so much party cost

9. Omgdan

Omgdan New Member