Is this team ok for Titans cave?

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Neko, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    Coro lb2
    Vorg lb0
    selene mlb
    Mei lb0

dusty sub
    phoena sub

2. Celest

Celest Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Milla
    Player Rank:
    i would absolutely swap vorg for some other 2* e.g. marga (gets a 30% attack and movement boost and 20% damage reduction in caves) or ryouta (highest stats among the 2* after dusty). mei isn't bad, but i would look for a lilith friend as she's better at keeping your team alive as long as possible.
    so put another 2* instead of mei in your team.

the rest of your team is ok i think :)

3. Holic

Holic Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Penelope 80/80, Freya 65/65 or Nimpha 60/60
    Player Rank:
    Not too sure about Vorg..

4. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    How bout lb0 ronda or rula then~?

5. Celest

Celest Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Milla
    Player Rank:
    ronda should do a good job, especially as her knockback AoE is good for crowd control.

6. Xylph

Xylph Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha / Shakti
    Player Rank:
    I think it's better to put Marga instead of another 5*. Her ability works inside the Titan Cave. I agree on putting Coro because she's a stacker and her special makes clearing of mobs a lot easier.

I finished this quest with pure 2* except for Phoena and friend MLB Coro.
    • Dusty - your bread and butter. His special will make him invulnerable just for 1 mana.
    • Marga - Your tanker
    • Ryouta - Extra dps
    • Latty
    If you find yourself in need of burst heal, use Latty instead.

7. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    lb2 coro barely does more than dusty on the dps front, and she's much flimsier. i made this post in another thread:

since your coro isn't even MLBed, i'd just roll with a team of 2*s. mei's probably good enough, but if you want to run it with your current units i'd expect to use some revive fruits, since i burned through a few with MLB coro/coro/selene/sugu + marina SR.

some advice: just use fucking margas

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    mdiscontent likes this.
  8. nickjr

nickjr Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Coropatillon
    Some numbers to support @Brood_Star 's list because I'm procrastinating bored:

Arcana / Attack in TC / HP in TC / Notes

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Unless otherwise noted, I applied no buffs aside from the 2*s' 2.5x TC stat boosts. No weapons. Didn't bother putting in 5* healers (you can do the math yourself for whatever healer you have available) or non-soldiers.
    (base stats pulled from GCC wikia)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  9. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    yikes on that teresa skill nerf. she's probably not as good as i thought looking at the numbers, especially since she'll drop down into dps machine but flimsy territory under 4/5ths hp

also, don't underestimate damage reduction. while @nickjr applied a flat EHP increase to try and simulate its effects, you take reduced damage from monsters but you heal 100% from your clerics so marga's much tankier than coro. if you don't have ways to mitigate damage on a quest like this you are going to be hurting come later waves (read: churning out revival fruits). also don't do whatever shit i did and use yoshitsugu/(rondas)

nickjr likes this.
  10. Turel

Turel Active Member

Party Leader:
    They are dead, jim
    I remember doing this with Dusty, Dusty (Friend) Marga, Mei, Ryouta / Phoena + Juliana. Had to use a couple of fuits but it wasnt that bad.

But I managed to do the 9th territories 50 waves quest without any revive with LB3 Coro, LB0 Mei, LB1 Velnar, LB1 Velnar (friend) , MLB Selena / Frau, Phoena months ago. I can probably do this better because I have MLB Ronda, LB3 Bliza and LB2 Teresa but i'm too lazy to try out.

11. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    I feel like Titan's Cave is harder than 9 Teri's challenge quest. I was able to clear 9 teri with no revives using a warrior+cleric team and a stat-stacking team. Unfortunately, I cannot pass wave 47 using both teams in Titan's Cave. Damn Mimu and Yawood.:mad: Though, it's usually in wave 45 or 46 that I start losing half of my team. :(

12. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    well just completed it with 6 revives~ leles~

13. Bender Sastre

Bender Sastre Member

Party Leader:
    Deed
    Player Rank:
    I can't get past the 25th wave. Can't do enough damage to the three healer wave.

14. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    try to apply some CC to them while they are casting their skills to cancel them out~

15. TeLL

TeLL Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Knuckle
    Player Rank:
    You need to send all in the first cleric that appears (I think Vanessa) and kill her fast, after, you send all in the second (Roy)... otherwise will be very hard.