January 2018 - JULIANA WO TSUKAMU

Discussion in 'Events' started by Makibao, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    January Chronicle Tower
    3-1 golems, usual
    3-2 dolls, usual
    3-3 lizards with kiki and roro as bosses, mage lizard change field, prevent or change field to other, mishima or barienna based team recommended

4-1 boars, usual
    4-2 :archer: weakness, usual
    4-3 spear weakness, 2x zeffar with units that can buff zeffar recommended, field baglis or use his skill as denju for easy cheese

5-1 hakumei revenge mobs, kill one mob, others in screen power up.
    5-2 dawn ocean clionnes and pirates, the debuffs can hurt
    5-3 black army, final wave agdala, testicle banzai

fbaf9bc89b12b83de374a1d292929388.png
    Super lazy modo copypasta data for unreleased legends (untested until release)
    :knight: Juliana
    Skill 1: Deal small damage (4.5x) to all enemies in front of her. Afterwards, increase all allies' attack (25%) and defense (2% of attack) for a period of time (25 seconds) 1 mana
    Skill 2: Deal medium damage (8.5x) to all enemies in dash range and knock back. Afterwards, increase all allies' attack (35%) and defense (2.5% of attack) for a period of time (25 seconds). 1 mana
    Denju: Same as SS but weaker (5.5x, 30% attack, 2% of attack)
    Ability 1:
    -Start battle with 2 mana
    -When activating own skill, increase SS gauge of all allies (150 points)
    -When filling SS gauge, increase all allies' critical hit rate (20%) and power (20%) for a certain period of time (40 seconds)
    Ability 2:
    -Increase attack (50%) and defense (10%) if there's 1+ <Holy Capital> ally on the field.
    -Increase attack (60%), movement speed (30%), and critical hit rate (20%) if there are 2+ <Holy Capital> allies on the field.
    Party Ability:
    -Increase attack (25%) and defense (15%) of all <Holy Capital> allies.

:archer: Zuiha
    Skill: Deal damage to self and all enemies in front of her. Damage based on how much HP Zuiha has remaining (scales from 8x to 10x) 2 mana
    Skill 2: [Awakening] Deal large damage (13x) to all enemies in front of her + inflict down. 2 mana
    Ability 1:
    -Increase critical hit rate (20%)
    -On critical hit, chance to inflict down (20%)
    -When Awakening gauge is full, increase attack (20%) and attack speed (2 seconds -> 1.7 seconds)
    Ability 2:
    -When killing an enemy, increase attack (5%) and critical hit rate (2%) of all allies for a certain period of time (60 seconds) and recover their HP (10%).
    -When there are 2+ allies in front of you, increase attack (30%) and movement speed (20%)
    -If there's a :warrior: and :archer: (self included) on the field, increase all :warrior::archer: attack (10%) and movement (20%) speed.
    Party Ability:
    -If there's :warrior: on the field, increase own attack (50%)

:warrior: Nimpha

Skill 1 (1 mana): Deal small damage (4x) to all enemies around her. At the same time, increase own attack 30% and defense 15% for 20 secs.
    Super Skill (1 mana): Deal medium damage (7.5x) to all enemies around her. At the same time, increase own attack 40%, defense 20%, movspd 30% for 20 secs.
    Denju: Same as SS but 35% atk, def 15%.
    **The skill descriptions are as written in JP, but there's no numbers for defense, movement speed or duration. Might be a mistake, or something else. Will need to test**
    Ability 1:
    -Start battle with 2 mana
    -Increase chance of gaining 3 mana (8%)
    -Increase treasure drop rate (40%)
    Ability 2:
    -Increase attack (25%), defense (15%) and movement speed (30%)
    -When you use 1 mana, increase attack (60%) and critical hit rate (50%). This effect activates once (think Griseldis)
    -On critical hit, deal damage to all surrounding enemies (30% of original damage)
    Party Ability:
    If there's a <Vice Capital> ally, increase own attack (60%) and critical hit power (20%)

:knight: Marena
    Skill: Deal small damage (1.5x) to all enemies in front of you and knockback. Afterwards, deal large damage (12x) to all enemies in dash range and then return to original position. 2 mana
    Ability 1:
    -When killing an enemy, increase own attack(20%) and movement speed (10%) for a period of time (60 seconds)
    -When in enemy side of field, increase attack (20%) and defense (15%) and recover HP (8% every 5 seconds). The effect increases the further in you are. Gains a further 10% attack, 10% defense, and 15% HP per 3 seconds for being in the last column of enemy terrain
    Ability 2:
    -When an :archer: activates an ability, increase own attack (20%) and defense (3%) for a certain period of time (60%) and recover own HP (20%)
    -When an ally aside from yourself activates an ability, increase attack (3%) of all allies for a certain period of time (60 seconds). The more mana consumed by the skill, the greater the effect (6% for 2 mana, 12% for three mana)
    Party Ability:
    -Increase own attack (50%) if there's a :archer: on the field.

:warrior:
    Shegigimu v3
    Skill (2 mana) Inflict ice elemental damage (7.5x) to all enemies in front range and inflict freeze.
    Ability 1: Whenever an ally other than herself activates a skill, increase attack (20%) and movement speed (20%) for 40 seconds.
    Ability 2: Gradually recovers hp (2% per 3 seconds). You can activate her skill for free once when not holding any mana.
    Party Ability: When on the battlefield with another Ke Continent affiliated unit, increase own attack (50%) and defense (10%).
    Kizuna: When fighting in snowy mountains, increase attack (20%) and defense (10%)

Credits to @Conspire

:warrior:
    Hero (Book 3)
    850主人公Ver3.jpg

To get him, finish all main story and all the kiseki sub stories. Then Hero story will be unlocked and finish that.
    Skill (3 mana)
    -Deal small damage (2.5x) to all enemies in front + cause down.
    -Afterwards, dash forward and deal heavy damage (14x) + cause knockback.
    Abi 1
    -When 2+ allies behind self, increase own attack (50%), defense (10%), and crit power (30%).
    -Further increase own attack (5%), defense (2.5%), and crit power (5%) for 3rd / 4th / 5th ally behind self.
    -At wave start, recover all allies hp by 30%.
    Abi 2
    -Whenever an ally use skill => increase own attack (7%) for 20 seconds.
    -Attack Buff is higher when there are more than two enemies in the screen (3rd enemy onwards add 2% to attack).
    -Whenever someone use skill, the time gap to execute chain skill is longer (?s)
    Party
    -Increase attack (10%) for all allies in the field.
    Kizuna
    -Sub party attack up (3%)

Credits to @xXDeathDemon3 @el.ey @AlexanderFromRussia @Omegastorm before these babies bitch any longer.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Haruka, slykm, Piru and 4 others like this.
  2. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Past shit
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Piru and el.ey like this.
  3. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Not really related to tower, but so that you don't need to look for it next time.

List of Kiseki weapons:

Anniversary v3 (Sword)
    Obtained from Third Anniversary Quest
    Ability: Increased chance (1%) of 3 mana from slots.

Meat Impact (Club)
    Obtained from forging 5 Bone Materials from Kemono Kiseki
    Ability: Restore HP (5%) at the start of each wave.

Reutus (Magic)
    Obtained from forging 5 Purple Crystals from Hakumei Kiseki
    Ability: Increase critical rate by 7.5%

Shutter (Fist)
    Obtained from forging 5 Silver Crystals from Iron Smoke Kiseki
    Ability: Increase critical power by 3%

Assault Finder (Rifle)
    Obtained from forging 5 Silver Orbs from Sin Kiseki
    Ability: 20% chance to reduce the defense of enemies hit by skill by 3% for 15 seconds

Also, a few notes on the other Kiseki weapons:
    - Malefequium, the sword from Hakumei Kiseki, has a rapid-fire stat instead of attack (made for sword mages, basically)
    - Wibell, the rifle from Iron Smoke Kiseki, has attack+ instead of attack
    - Iliger, the gun from Sin Kiseki, has rapid-fire instead of defense
    - Duel Fang, the fist from Kemono Kiseki, has attack+ instead of attack

Roberta gives 400, wich is the highest (other event units give 300), Lefiya's wand gives 300, weapons from raid give 200, and ring gatcha and tenmas weapons give only 100.

Credits to fuckballs @Conspire

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  4. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
  5. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Speaking of that, I haven't got a GF and I squandered a fever yesterday when replying to that fuckballs @060692 , so I'm still at pitiful 700k.

Fuck my ass.

salenk likes this.
  6. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    Just AFK play it while you're reading papers like me, moron!

This tower event is so easy.

7. el.ey

el.ey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    exhibitionist Nimpha Lvl. 80
    Player Rank:
    lmao 3 seperate december threads.

i have no words to say. this is the first time ever that we need 3 seperate threads for a month alone :rofl:

at least i have sth to read when im bored :rolleyes:

Seu Don and Makibao like this.
  8. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    No Velnar to make shit easypiss for me.
    Have to control a Jibril friend at 3x speed.

9. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    -laughs prettily-

So remind me again why you didn't pull for Velnar-kun?

10. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    My excuse last time is that I'm not gay, so I don't want to pull for Velnar.
    Only gays who pull for Velnar. Straight to the point.

11. el.ey

el.ey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    velnar is garbage. the units around him are garbage too. so i dont think i made a mistake in not pulling there

12. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    Good job, honey.

Now you can't reap the rewards of the easiest tower event in the history of CCJP.

Makibao likes this.
  13. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Well, it turns out that Sticchia is quite useful for CT now, I guess. :eek: BFF to Mitzgitari.

Can do without the fox lady (can't even remember her name now, wow) and Elisha tho.

14. Makibao

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    It's more like because I have a life, unlike you or Luis! :eek:

15. el.ey

el.ey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    well i do think that stitchia is replaceable anyway once a stronger aura comes around. she is more of a filler.

16. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    Not a lot of legend candidates for Knight/Archer aura for Mizgitari left, though. They used up Morgan already, remember?

17. Luis Fer

Luis Fer Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Error 404
    Player Rank:
    Hmm, there is a special mission missing in this thread

015 - Stop whining

:rofl:

fenli, Piru, Seu Don and 1 other person like this.
  18. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    -laughs prettily-

Who's whining?

All I see is Salt Queen Trollibao being baited by me into doing horrible, divisive things, and me goading it on because I love it when sluts act like dramatic garbage slut morons.

-sparkles prettily-

Now chat here and create even more unnecessary confusion by having all the discussion split up into two threads!

19. el.ey

el.ey Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    well do you really think only legends are capable of giving decent aura? we had a rare gem this year in the form of jinran lol. she gave some life to spear users.

20. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    Honey, Jinran's aura is only 12% attack only for spear. There's a reason why no one includes her in their Zeffar teams. Hell, even Celeste has 16.5% for spear.

Also, we're really looking for a Knight/Archer aura and not a mono-archer aura (because Charlotte has that already and they won't recycle that for a while, plus her magnitude sucks).