Le Noob Party Advice

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by Phoenixaph, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Ok, so I've been playing at perhaps 2 weeks? And I need help on who to focus on and who to not focus on lol, I have a lot of ranged arcana...
    Anyway, tell moi whether I have a good or bad team for starters, how much of (let's say main story) I will survive, party building and strategies,

Warriors:warrior:
    Ah I don't have much, just ,
    :warrior: MLB Dusty
    :warrior: Franz
    :warrior: Le Hero
    :warrior: Haruaki

Knights :knight:
    :knight: Alvert
    :knight: Lb3 Audette
    :knight: Lb2 Kai
    :knight: Lb2 Thomas
    :knight: Lb3 Robby

Mages:wizard:
    :wizard:Febrya
    :wizard:Roxanna
    :wizard: Frau

Archers:archer:
    :archer:Linia
    :archer:Phillip

Clerics:cleric:
    :cleric:Roy
    :cleric:Melvina

2. Ashla

Ashla Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    Welcome to the game! Hope you've enjoyed it thus far. You're in a bit of an interesting situation- you've picked up some pretty nice units, but the thing that's immediately clear is that you don't have any 5-star units aside from Frau. Normally this is where someone would recommend that you restart the game and reroll until you get one, but given the quality of your 3- and 4-stars (plus the fact that you have Frau), it's probably better to just stick with what you have. Keep in mind that you may have to find some strong friends for harder quests though.

First of all, for a main team, I would probably go with Haruaki, Dusty, Kai/Robby and Melvina. Haruaki and Dusty are your single target powerhouses, while Kai/Robby provide a cheap but effective AoE option. Which one you take is up to you- Robby has slightly more attack and extra speed, but Kai has slightly more HP and a more versatile AoE range. Both are very easy to MLB. Alternatively, if you don't like Haruaki or have trouble LBing him, you can use Alvert instead. For subs, Roxanna and Philip are good choices if you don't think anyone in your team is going to die, but if you want your subs to have combat value, then I'd stick a couple of the knights in. You should be able to get through the first 8 or 9 chapters of the main story and clear quests up to level 35 or 40 without too much trouble with this setup.

Where to go next? Focus on getting some stronger melee units. Teresa, Toka and Lephret are all decent melee units that might be worth grabbing from the Fortune ticket exchange- Teresa is essentially Haruaki on steroids and Lephret is Kai on steroids, while Toka offers extra healing. I would also grab a copy of Liam, who provides great utility for a mage team.

Hope this helps!

Phoenixaph and Xviax like this.
  3. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Ah right! I remembered that I got Phoena from Slays chain quest!
    Im looking for two copies of Teresa and a Toka,
    Or a Liam, Teresa and Toka

Not sure what u should get tho

Thanks a tonnnn

4. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Now that gcc is ending, I'd like to thank Ashla, for being one of the first to support me and help me be the forumer that i am now, To you I give my gratitude.

Ayano and Sergiomomo like this.