Lillith or Pheona

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by privatecritter, Feb 16, 2016.

1. privatecritter

privatecritter New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    agdala was the recent valentine character, right? ill start leveling her up more

Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Agdala, was the bigger, better trystan. I'll pull up an article real quick here.

"In the short period of 6 months, SEGA has created a F2P monster who crushed Sulstan in just about every single way (except for her hefty cost). Mana gift, better stats, monstrous damage boost during boss waves. Once Aggdra hits LB2, she will be quite on par with a MLB Sulstan. At LB3 or higher, Aggdra will effectively kills off Sulstan's spot in the team (unless you lack anything better). The only thing which Sulstan has and Aggdra doesn't is lifeleech, which brings us to the next point......"

Agudala, eh? That's right. You're best demon friend, your MLB demon friend.

You need her on the team.

privatecritter likes this.
  3. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Your first spot is affixed. Now for your second spot.

On the final wave of the Phoena quest, there are three bosses: Two mini-bosses, and the Black King. And don't forget the third stages' final boss: a dragon. You'll need to do a poison technique in order to stall and airshield, right?

I'm eyeing your Desmond. Ah, you could use him. Unless you have a Sapras friend, who can fill in the spot.

The problem with Desmond is that he's LB0. That said, It's not that big of a problem, but at LB0, his stats are just..meh. However, his abilities may make it quite worthwhile on the team.

4. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    no sapras. Alrighty. mainly doing the all enhancer to level at the moment, should i be doin a better quest ya think?

Phoenixaph likes this.
  5. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    there's the quest at the advanced dailies. also the 9T quest Preliminary Contest, i think. also ring purchase for enhancers.

Lilith is the third spot. Lilith is Lilith

6. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    Also if i haven't said it yet, Thank ye much for the help.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  7. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    no problem. it's my pleasure, genuinely, to talk about the game as if it wasn't dying. i love it. i love to help.

8. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    yeah, wish it wasn't goin. Feels like I've put way too much into it now. but i still got stuff i want to ^Get to yet. like get through 2nd half of the story and open the rest of the taverns, heh

Phoenixaph likes this.
  9. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    You better open up those darn taverns. They're really cool.

10. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    yeah, been slow about it, was real hard making progress for a bit, had to use a revive fruit every time than ran out of em. than I remembered i should actually have a healer in the party and was going between pheona and lilith while leveling deed n schera

Phoenixaph likes this.
  11. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    *does the little facepalm*

v2 is gunnerland. You use gunners, more efficient than mages at this part of the story. Also where knights get meta-------oh wait the only meta knight is Morgan, who buffs Gunners/Archers.

You got Baltro. Use that guy. Maybe...? Pull at the Daybreak Dawn tavern to get Morgan and Milla.

12. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    yeah, hadn't had a good place for the gunners but than found i could use rings for 3* weps so ima start incorporating them soon.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  13. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    Well, managed to get to the current end of story... it does end in Daybreak atm, right?

Phoenixaph likes this.
  14. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Yeah, story arc ends in Daybreak, which is on a considerably tougher level than previous maps. Definitely bring Lilith to cut down on revives.

The most productive way to get enhancers is to do the Advanced Dailies in Daybreak. However, if you were here during that massive leveling fest a month or two ago, there's a quest in Royal Capital, same place where you will do Phoena's level 60 quest, that gives guaranteed 3 three star enhancers. It's the best, most productive way to level up. The downside is that you need a good team (typically a well leveled :warrior:+:cleric: setup). It's also only available if you participated during the week it was released - otherwise it won't appear.

:warrior:+:cleric: team is actually the meta for CC, give or take a few :knight: in between. You can do almost any quest with a :warrior:+:cleric: setup. Phoena's quest is, aside from those 50 wave challenge quests, the toughest one. Also the most rewarding, so happily spend your revives there. :D

Phoenixaph and privatecritter like this.
  15. privatecritter

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Scherazard
    Player Rank:
    Doesn't look like I've got the guaranteed 3* one but i did manage to finish daybreak story quests. currently working on leveling desmond and and Nikolas. Currently thinking Agdala(80), desmond(lb0), Lilith(lb0), Nikolas(55/80), some sorta buffer and juliana as subs for when i do pheona quest.

Rori likes this.
  16. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I suggest bringing a :warrior: or :knight: friend, preferably 5* and limit broken. If you have a friend with :warrior:Yoshikage, 4*, you can consider bringing him along too. He's good for your team, since he boosts all warriors attack by 5% and movement speed by 30%. Everyone will basically be zooming in and out of the map like crazy :rofl: I used him for my Phoena quest too. Really helpful. Otherwise, any 5* and LBed :warrior: friend will do.

As for :knight:, they're there to tank. Morgan is great, since she'll be able to boost herself and Nikolas, but she's not tanky enough to endure hits. I think most people chose San-San, Barienna, and Parchelle for this quest. San-San and Barienna are immune to debuffs (poison is a sworn enemy in this quest), and Parchelle is a self-healing tank. Newer additions like Codelia is a good choice, too. I think she has the most HP out of all Pallies :eek: But then again, those Korean units are OP in general.

If you need any help with the quest and decent friend units, you're totally welcomed to ask any of us. Most of the forumners have good units, and we're all willing ;)

Phoenixaph and privatecritter like this.
  17. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    i see a new @Kyrian ~

Tbh my belief is that any v1 quest must be done V1 style: :warrior::cleric:. I actually was waiting for Agudala to come in order to complete my :warrior::cleric: team and do the Phoena quest: get it: I haven't done the quest yet. Got my agu and Yoshi and toka and company for the quest next Monday. That's when I'm gonna do it. Hopefully no more than 2-3 revives.

Poison is sworn during Phoena's Quest? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Got both bari and sansansansan, so i guess? It depends. I want to do this quest the v1 style: so no milla and morgan, despite them being really cool. :cool:

Rori and privatecritter like this.
  18. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    also the spelling of your title

Lilllllllith

and

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeona :rofl:

Jegan2020 and privatecritter like this.