Limit-Breaking Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeachesAndCream83, Jul 4, 2018.

1. PeachesAndCream83

PeachesAndCream83 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Belvedo
    Player Rank:
    Hey everyone! Lately I have been running into a weird issue while playing the game that I haven't been able to figure out on my own. This started with the last demon raid. From the returning demon gacha I got a copy of a demon's card that I haven't been able to sell or use to limit-break the demon itself. I thought that it was a one-time thing because I got the demon initially through a total war event and the new copy of the demon's card through the demon raid, but now the issue is getting worse. First it was just a couple of other 5-star units like Licht, but now it is starting to affect lower-ranking 4-star units too! I can't make it stop unless I know what the pictured Japanese warning labels are trying to say to me, so any guidance on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Omegastorm

Omegastorm Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mostly Loli
    Player Rank:
    You best solution is delete all the parties you have for CT.
    Then CC will leave the fate of the arcana's to your hand.

PeachesAndCream83 likes this.
  3. PeachesAndCream83

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Belvedo
    Player Rank:
    That sounds manageable, but I am curious as to why the CT interfere with the cards' ability to be developed. o_O

4. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    The message reads "CT party members cannot be sold." The bug here, seems to be that all arcanas of the same character are locked this way, when before only the exact arcana you set in CT is locked. This right after I tried it in TWCC which is still at 3.4.

5. PeachesAndCream83

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Belvedo
    Player Rank:
    Ah-ha! Now it all makes sense. Thanks for the clarifying that @lostpig & @Omegastorm . You two just saved me from a world of headache :confused: .