[List] 4★ Arcana: down the golden path with Yawood

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Elevator, Oct 18, 2015.

1. lol13

lol13 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    bliza
    Player Rank:
    well, maybe I have been using lyla wrong way, might give her a chance altough I find it quite weird because she does not heal and did not fit in the cleric class

2. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Elza or Morgan w/Raid weapon
    Player Rank:
    You should use her like a Dancer, not a Cleric. ;)

lol13 likes this.
  3. Elevator

Elevator Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    Absolutely, plus I am not sure if there is a point to even make a ranking for kizuna since they are mostly designed to be situational and to be switched frequently. If you are a dedicated player, you probably won't get much mileage out of actually using most of the SRs, but of course in that case, the list is not that valuable to you anyway and you can probably write a better one that I can. Target audience is mostly for folks who don't have the cost or the breadth of SSR units to cover all situations, or those who are bored and just want to read some stupid stuff.

Don't worry, just don't tell Noel about this list - she probably can't see it anyway.
    I did struggle a bit with Noel - I think it comes down to how much you value the heal over time - she does have the highest "per-tick" healing of the heal over time clerics, but if you add up the total HP she heals with her skill, it is lower than both Vanessa and Adelle, the other healers with plain 2-mana healing skills (Adelle heals about 8% more and Vanessa heals 15% more). It heals about the same as Orianna's skill, but Orianna also removes poison. So she is better than the rest if you find that heal over time is inherently more valuable than a one-time heal, but otherwise I think her skill is inferior to theirs. She is not that much inferior, so you can use her without any complaint, but if I am an elevator without emotions or feelings, I'd pick the others SR clerics over her every time.
    Mura is right, you have to use her before you take the damage. When you think you are about to be in a world of hurt, that's when you start her song.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  4. 0mixter0

0mixter0 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hati / Musica
    Player Rank:
    I'd honestly rank Rowendia higher just for her Kizuna

Let Ioh sit alone in the Ioh category :rolleyes:

Sushi Chan likes this.
  5. Sergiomomo

Sergiomomo Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    A Knight (CF_Mo)
    Player Rank:
    Yea... use her for exp and duo-healer teams and your units will not die. Plus, the weekly quests CC gives us can be really easy if you have Frau and just spam Lyla's 1 mana skill

6. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    The full story is: Danielle started with 10% ATK buff when she was released. Then gumi fixed it to 15% to match her description. Now with v2, she's back down to 10%. For the fact that gumi fixed her to 15% in the first place indicated to me 15% was the intended value. It's possible that they just used the old value when they added the exclusive characters to v2.

7. nickjr

nickjr Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Coropatillon
    Did I miss something? I don't see Yoshikage, and neither does one of my friends who has taken a liking to Yoshikage xD

Guide is great. Thanks for the laugh :lol:

8. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    If you give them a chance based on their kizuna, Ioh should climb higher as well because he's the only SR with city terrain boost kizuna (I promise, this will become handy later). :rolleyes:

.....and all cleric will fall into absolute bottom tier because nobody would use Popra and Vanessa, field or kizuna.

9. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Actually I ALWAYS run into Vanessa in Gauntlet/Colo. They either dont know any better or they know something I dont. She loves getting into melee range so all the better for me.

10. 0mixter0

0mixter0 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hati / Musica
    Player Rank:
    Nah, I only used knights on sin continent , Ioh still in Ioh category for me :ninja:

11. XaonRider

XaonRider Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Griseldis
    Player Rank:
    Useful for me, since I still do use my SRs a lot. I would have rated Rebecca higher, but maybe its just because she's my only runefencer. :p

12. Evlend

Evlend Active Member

Party Leader:
    LB1 Shuza
    Player Rank:
    I remember reading that Vanessa's innate attack speed is higher than other clerics, which might make her more threatening than other clerics in defense teams. I'm actually planning on using her in my all cleric team for the future - with an Ancient Rod equipped, she'll whack things dead pretty quickly :lol:

Cary likes this.
  13. Elevator

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    I... I have no idea how I managed to forget about him :oops:. There goes any hope of me recruiting Yoshitsugu. I've added him in - thanks for pointing this out!

It doesn't really matter - best way to play is just use whomever you want - as long as the person knows what they are getting into. My first healer was Popra and I used her for the longest time and it was okay, and I have a MLB Aina in JPCC and still uses her frequently. If someone wants to make a revenge party, I say go for it. When beast continent gets released and someone wants to build a catgirl party, I say go for it. If someone wants to MLB Raheem and use him in an old-man party, I say go for it. If someone wants to build a party around Ioh, I say you are craaaaazy.

Phoenixaph, nickjr and Cary like this.
  14. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Old man party sounds lewd as fuck. :oops:

Maybe pair Raheem up with that *3 fisherman and pirate old dude from Dawn Ocean.

And Cervantes too, cuz why not?

There, a whole party to satisfy your old man fetish. (y)

15. Elevator

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    From currently available characters, the best I can do is:
    Bokuden, Ordell, Raheem, Cervantez
    "Who needs healers when we are almost dead anyways. HAW HAW HAW!"

m4rc0, nickjr, banadjie and 3 others like this.
  16. Hak

Hak Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Chidori
    Lyla at top? Can't agree with this. Arietta/Marina v2 is way more useful IMO. Also, while she is singing, she won't be healing you. My Marina heals around 300+ hp IIRC, and losing that will just be a huge blow. Had to learn this the hard way during a subjugation event in JPCC when I had to use Lyla due to the lack of clerics, and during the higher levels, her skill just seems insignificant to me at the time (cleared stage, but always have someone in the party die, unlike when I use the party with Marina in it). Her skill will be synergistic with characters who gain attack boosts when dropped at a certain HP level, like Yoshitsugu, but for those without such bonuses, Marina v2 is still the better choice.

Just my 2 cents.

CooLMooCoW and Phoenixaph like this.
  17. Brood_Star

Brood_Star Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Coro
    i think it's better to think of her as a ghetto farlin. combine with a cleric in TW for results

biggest problem is, imo, she eats up mana (at 2x the rate farlin does)

18. OneStepBehind

OneStepBehind Active Member

Party Leader:
    Juliana, Rivera, Kain
    Player Rank:
    Great guide, and thanks for doing this, but then I read this:
    That's a ban for life, boy :D.
    Ihelmina always reminds me of Uma Thurman...

19. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
  20. Iza

Iza Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    I spilled my coffee at Dannady.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    nickjr likes this.