[List] 4★ Arcana: down the golden path with Yawood

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Elevator, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    Youre alive~!!!

nickjr likes this.
  2. nyaa

nyaa Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hannya
    I actually wondered a bit about Airi -- because the Hati festival is spamming me with Airis. Why is she quite decently rated? Her stats are pretty middling for a SR and her special is moderately costed (2). Is poison a really relevant ability or is she being rated largely thanks to her second passive (which gives +5.5% attack per wave)?

3. CongusTheGreat

CongusTheGreat Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Selene
    Player Rank:
    Yawood - my favorite archer

4. maxim

maxim New Member

Party Leader:
    Parchelle
    I like Airi's poison in demon raid, this raid at lvls 80-90 her poison ticks 9k dmage

5. Elevator

Elevator Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    Poison has its uses, which is better than not having its uses - but the main reason I am rating her somewhat highly (she is only in the Good category, afterall) is because of the stat stacking, which allows her to get 5* level stats after about 4-5 waves achievable in most quests.

6. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Hilarious. Two thumbs up. Im here for the joke Lol

I really like Tubalao and Dannady part

I agree about Stella when I heard she said kawaaiii supposed to be cute, but none in the skill text defines the word, so Gumi is all wrong as always.

And regarding Gumi exclusive character on DaniIelle part, "either get some barely audible chirp instead of a gallant war cry or a cute cheer".... I hope i did not put my earphone to full volume that time when i used my friend's Veronica.... My ear was bleeding though i cracked up laughing on surprise

7. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    I actually applaud gumi for coming up with their such version of Stella's skill quote translation.

Joaquin_del_Rey and nickjr like this.
  8. Joaquin_del_Rey

Joaquin_del_Rey Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    As do I! I really like how they translated it. So much better than the expected "No, you're not cute at all!" and gives Stella a bit more personality.

Speaking of Stella, I have her at MLB and must say she is an auto attack beast of kawaii and blasting hoes to death. I don't know what kind of drugs the Starfish around sea breeze are on but it must be some high level cocaine they snort to get such high attack power.

Also Elevator, love the guide! it is very helpful and your style of writing is fantastic! To be honest, this is the type of guide I would love to see more of on the forum: informative, well-written, well-formatted, and fun to go through! Do you have any plans to do a five star guide? I think the forum needs one like this for V1 tavern five stars.

Fruitx and nickjr like this.
  9. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    Yeah, my Stella is only LB1, but her attack can easily surpass LB0 5* once I have collected some mana. I would like to MLB her.

10. Elevator

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    Thanks for the kind words, but unfortunately no plans for doing 5*s, just too many of them. Could think about V1 only at some point but the cut-off point is kind of messy in terms of who should be considered a V1 5* as GCC releases characters in different order than JPCC.

11. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    marco limited his ssr and sr list to 2nd map only, you could opt to do something like that too if you can't be assed to list every single one of them (at this point, the event limited ssr probably a lot more than tavern ssr anyway). >~<

I'm rooting for you to do the ones in yggdra continent map (vice cap to sea breeze), for starter. :p/

12. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    @Elevator
    An easy way to do it is cronologically on Global. Before v2 is launched for instance.

@Makibao
    Maki, I do plan on doing it for unreleased map 1 units, since my goal is help people plan. I don't think Elevator's goal is that, though.

Makibao likes this.
  13. Elevator

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    The list is updated with the new SRs from Daybreak Tavern. Normally, I would not make a post to announce updates, but the new SRs are of the 15-cost variety with quite good stats. As such, one could very realistically consider using some of them over V1 5* units. For example: take Kiora, whom with her ability boosts, has an attack of 7670 when she is at 2/3 HP or higher at LB0. Compare this to Lolleta, a middling V1 5* warrior, who has an attack of 7680 when her HP is below 3/4 at LB0. Of course, Lolleta will have higher HP, but it is very conceivable to pick Kiora over Lolleta because Kiora's AOE skill is likely more useful and it is much more likely to have Kiora at a higher LB. 15-cost SRs are the "top of the line" SRs statwise, so give it some thought and don't lean too heavily on rarity when putting together your team.

Makibao likes this.
  14. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Putting Tia above Violetta?! blasphemy I say. :eek:

Well...., I guess Tia in better place unless everyone has Nimpha / Rinuya already, or more SR with droprate released, but her fishmen boost even more niche than Violetta that I would rank Violetta above Tia imo. XoX

Don't let my little nag bother with your ranking though.

15. Elevator

Party Leader:
    Fan-Fan
    Player Rank:
    I tried out both characters for a bit, and ended up just finding Tia's skill a little more useful since it helps with crowd control. It is a bit more difficult to use though than I'd like though since the jump makes it harder to predict what she will hit. Of course, I could be just using Violetta wrong. I was never good with high-society ladies :oops:

Haruka likes this.
  16. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    Lucana and Rebecca will get exclusive demon event weapons correct? That should incentivize them to be kept. It is hard to find out but who are other characters that get a important role during future events per jpcc? Info like that can be included in this guide.

17. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    Rowendia and Ihelmina in Rosabis raid.

18. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    Yawood wonders, when is it yawood's time to shine?

19. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    @Fruitx hmmm
    On a statistical level, his attack his high.
    so the point is to drag him to the front, and use special, then attack so he wont get hit, Use lilith for him.

his boss wave boost sucks tho

20. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    Finally someone who gets what Yawood can do! Yawood loves you, may you see Yawood many times in 2016!