MLB Help

Discussion in 'Arcana Cards & Weapons' started by Kaito15, Jan 11, 2016.

?

Best Story out of the Starter Squad?

1. Kain

42.9%
  2. Michida

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Marina

42.9%
  4. Greg (lol)

14.3%
  1. Kaito15

Kaito15 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Priest Knight Parchelle
    Player Rank:
    I'll keep this short, I need to max limit break Marina and Michida (already finished Kain) since I heard you need to MLB them to get their V2, 4star(? Or is it 3?) later on but have no idea where I can get more Marina and Michida's to limit break them. Any help on where I can practically farm for them? Also, do I need to MLB the hero? Can I even do that? Final side note, I heard I can just do Demon Raids and "gamble"/try to recruit for Marina, is that true and are there alternatives? Thanks in advance! (That wasn't short at all)

Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    1) Hero gets a 5* form in V2, the rest of the gang gets a new shiny 4* form. You get them by clearing the first 4 quests in Book 2 Chapter 1, starting with Hero at Book 2 Chapter 1 Quest 1 and ending with Marina V2 at Book 2 Chapter 1 Quest 4. You'll also get Peixe later on, by the way. I think you get her after you clear Book 2 Chapter 1 Quest 8.

2) The easiest and fastest way to get more Michidia's and Marina V1's to limit break them is with normal recruit (the one that costs 200 AC per pull). Of course, it is important to use Challenge recruit to pull for MLB Solo, so it's up to you on where to spend your arcana coins.

The other way to get copies of them is in the free quests at Royal Capital... you need to clear Chapter 9 to get access to it and some parts of Chapter 10 to get access to the areas. Marina V1 can be farmed at Castle Town (location) - Castle Ground Brawl (quest). Michidia can be farmed at Northern Front (location) -Refugee Extermination (quest).

Alternatively, you can wait for the next demon raid and pull them out of the demon coin gacha. I've gotten so many copies of Michida, Kain and Marina that way, it's ridiculous. It's the least costly way to get those copies since you'll need to use those demon coins anyway (they will be removed at the end of the event). If you're patient, I would recommend this method. Agudara's raid is next, but there's no telling when GUMI will release it. It's supposed to be sometime this month.

3) Hero cannot be limit broken at all (this applies to both V1 and V2 versions). V2 Kain, Michidia and Marina also cannot be limit broken, unlike their V1 versions.

Lastly, make sure to do all of Marina V1's quests so you can unlock Marina V2's abilities. Unless you managed to pull Lilith or Mei, Marina V2 will be your best cleric for a long while to come. Also: you want to give the Volunteer's Staff from Marina V1's level 40 quest to Phoena, the best sub-buffer currently in the game.

The same applies to V2 Kain and Michidia - you need to complete their V1 quests to get their V2 quests, but it's entirely optional if you want to do them. If you have nothing better, V2 Kain and Michidia can be useful. If you already have a 5* team, you will probably not use V2 Kain and Michidia that much.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Dauron, hotgoglove, TangentZ and 2 others like this.
  3. Kaito15

Kaito15 New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Priest Knight Parchelle
    Player Rank:
    I cannot thank you enough for the plethora of info you just dropped on me

4. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    No problem! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! (y)

5. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Was going to comment, but :ninja:Ed by Kyr

Kyrian likes this.
  6. TangentZ

TangentZ Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I still use the V2 version of Hero/Kain/Michidia/Marina for the lower cost, especially the 0-cost Hero V2. :oops:
    I still don't have the cost to assemble a full team of 5* UR.
    Later when the kizuna system is implemented, team cost will be even harder to manage. :eek:

Phoenixaph likes this.
  7. Sakura_Samurai

Sakura_Samurai Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mami
    Player Rank:
    i still need to rank up so i will have enough cost for kizuna. I have ~100 right now.

8. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    You'll never have enough cost for V2 arcana AND kizuna until about 130 cost or so. :p

TangentZ and Phoenixaph like this.
  9. Haseo88

Haseo88 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB demons / Paloma / Mustapha or depends
    Player Rank:
    assuming a team of UR with 16 cost each, that will be 96, plus kizuna of highest rarity arcana possible, that will be 24, you'll do fine with 120 cost.

however, the cost for single UR nowadays are 18-20.. so:rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. Dauron

Dauron Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Agdala
    Player Rank:
    A note that Kyrian touched upon. Like the staff you get from Marina v1's 2nd quest, both Michida and Kain give the bow and sword respectively. Just like Phoena with the staff, both the sword and the bow is highly suggested to be equipped onto Tsuru and Aile when they come out for their subparty buffs as well.
    Tsuru is the next tower event character while Aile is the ring gacha that's expected to arrive in April as long as Gumi keeps to the JP schedule.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  11. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    ... that's expected to happen about July. I'll just have to keep mine around a tad bit longer. If Nicky hadn't eloped with my VA bow already. :oops: (Aile has it in my TWCC account. (y))

12. Dauron

Dauron Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Agdala
    Player Rank:
    I was so jelly about when SR Patricia came out and they gave out a VA bow! That quest was not that hard that I might have been lucky and gotten one of the 50released. ARGH!:mad: