Monette in the Tower bug??

Discussion in 'Events' started by faufau, Dec 14, 2015.

1. faufau

faufau New Member

Party Leader:
    Fee Gleah
    Player Rank:
    Hey y'all,

I tried starting the quest Tower Two-5F, but the quest restarts every time I finish it. Is anyone else getting the same problem? I tried this 5 times already and still get the same result :(

2. Bantam

Bantam New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Cheery
    Player Rank:
    I'm getting the same bug on Tower Two - 3F. Sent a ticket and got a request for a screen shot. Since then I've heard nothing.

3. RedRobBlaze

RedRobBlaze Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Toka
    Player Rank:
    I got a worse one on Tower 3-2F. At first it was that it wouldn't move on to the next stage of the floor, leaving me stuck at the 2nd stage no matter how many times I completed it. Then it restarted and forced me to start the entire floor over again, only I still have the previous bug. I going to try reinstalling the game, then contact Gumi if that doesn't work.

4. faufau

faufau New Member

Party Leader:
    Fee Gleah
    Player Rank:
    I got this from them:

How's it goin' Cap'n~

My sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused.
    For this, please try to reset your application, to allow it to properly synchronize your game data with the server.

If the issue still persists, please proceed with batch downloading or refresh data.
    You may access the said feature via the menu>update or menu>options>settings respectively.
    Batch downloading or refreshing of game data will help improve the loading times of the game by downloading all the necessary information for the game to run properly.
    Once done, please restart Chain Chronicle again, and check to see if that has fixed the problem.

Until then, I shall await news of the developments.

5. Kitsuryuu

Kitsuryuu New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Deed
    Player Rank:
    I've got this problem too. Stuck on Tower 2: 2f. Can't get to the 3rd floor because the last mission node resets. Not getting any conquest points either. Just wasting AP.

6. Bantam

Bantam New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Cheery
    Player Rank:
    I've been waiting about 36 hours to get a meaningful response ... so I just keep bombarding them with tickets. Super stamina fruits are kind of useless when you can't actually play the event.

7. kodiak_777

kodiak_777 New Member

Party Leader:
    Deed
    Player Rank:
    Same issue here, so far i have tried:
    -Reinstall the game (from the google play store all times)
    -increase the conquest points.
    -done some other quests
    -loosing the quest
    -clear cache
    -batch download
    -upgrade the game
    -get an event character
    -change the whole team

No luck, still not moving from the tower two - floor 5, Im stuck there

Sad thing we are a minority, i would have liked to have monnete, i even prepared myself with 400 rings for stamina fruits and stockpiled a ton of enhancers...
    Throw some tickets and no reply at all (just one telling me to install the game from an official site), 3/7 days lost to this bug... I hardly think if they fix it this would take me near the 5 millions...

8. Dusk

Dusk Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene
    Player Rank:
    Hey Guys,

i might a solution. I believe the boss is this joker/clown looking boss right?

Essentially if the boss activates an AOE your game resets [POSSIBLY SOME GLITCH ON THE AOE CODE].

The solution is to farm soldier mana and keep spamming a trystan stun on the boss and NEVER LET IT ACTIVATE IT'S AOE.

Give it a try and let me know if it worked for you

9. kodiak_777

kodiak_777 New Member

Party Leader:
    Deed
    Player Rank:
    Ehh... Nopes, havent got the chance to see the joker/clown you make reference, just a red golem which, btw, cant do anything against the characters I use...
    I have le the golem do any attks, get to the end line, nothing changes...
    Sorry.