Monette's Tower - How to get 5 mill points

Discussion in 'Events' started by MonkeyBalls, Dec 18, 2015.

1. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    Description
    After reading alot of threads I was still wondering and struggeling how to get the 5 mill points.
    So I decided to make this thread where everybody can share what team / method they use(d) to get the 5.000.000 point for the Monette Tower

My team
    I finished all the tower without using fruits until yesterday (because I thought the stack 'bug' would be fixed.)

I was lucky enough to pull Claudia and Shara (and already obtained the Anniversary sword) so my team is:
    :wizard:Claudia
    :warrior:Hero - Anniversary
    :warrior:Ibuki LB3 (exp)
    :cleric:Marinav2
    -
    :warrior:Rinuya (need lvling)
    :warrior:Shara (low level)

friend: :warrior:Selene (I wanted a killer and a wave healer. That works the best for me since I got :wizard:Claudia and :warrior:Shara myself)

Calculation
    With this team without rush I get 29.600 points per 20 AP quest
    Yesterday the rush kicked in and I wanted to use my remaining 3 super stamina fruits: might as well try to LB Monette once: 59.200 points per 20 AP(y)

When my AP was low, I used my normal fruit (I got 30 remaining) and I did this 3 times (or 2.. cant remember)
    After using 2 or 3 fruits in the rush, the great rush kicked in... :eek:wow cool, I was focussed on the 3x points flashing on my screen... that means: 88.800 points per 20 AP:eek::eek:

Grinding time!!(y):cool:

Method
    In the rush, I bought 4 extra super fruit to maintain the 3x rush and then I:
    - auto battled in double speed,
    - heal when necessary and/or send the low hp ally to the healer
    - used x Claudia's special on each of the 2 mid bosses (unless I didnt have :wizard: mana)
    - used all my mana in the final wave :wizard::warrior::cleric:
    - used sometimes ibukis special in the wave before the boss's when my mana bar was full

After 1,5 hour I gained somewhat of 4 mill points (I started around 700k points)
    Since the event isnt over yet, I didnt spend another 15 rings on the last super stamina fruit.

After rush calculation
    At the moment I got 4.845.560 points which means 154.440 points remaining which means 6x more 20 AP quests to go. My AP bar has a max of 79 AP:mad: so that means: 3x when my bar is full (unless I got AP back after a wave due to shara's special) So I'll be ok at the end of this event.

Conclusion
    When you get the 3x rush (I think that will only happen in the 2x rush, but I have no proof for that) is essential. Once you're in the 3x rush, use/buy the super stamina fruit (for 15 rings) to maintain the rush. Then its grinding time, clear your scedule for 1~2 hours

I hope this helps other captains and please post your team and method, so that others who are struggeling (like I did) can use that intell to get the MLB Monette.
    Let proof Gumi we can get tyhe MLB despite de 'minor' 'intended' bugs...(y)

<Edit>
    Btw, my main is Claudia so if you can use her add me on 115.282.265. Do remember: the same characters dont stack. (and I dont know if the friend bug is fixed yet, but thats is another thread somewhere ;))

Niffy, nickjr and Cary like this.
  2. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    This is good advice but the harsh reality is most people are running with only Anniversary so while they can follow this general advice it will take 5-6 hours of great fever to reach 5 mil.

I didnt even bother with a healer. 5x melee worked fine. No time to micro. Mono mage worked pretty well too.

3. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    Thanks for sharing this and offering help; unfortunately, Gumi already released a statement that friends' leads won't give you any point boost. (n)

Daru and nhk_hens like this.
  4. yoonautic

yoonautic Active Member

Party Leader:
    Savat Chieftess Selena
    When I ran this last monday, i rarely got fever time, even more so with the 3*fever.

Now, fever time activates after every battle, even more so with 3*.

I left my points at 50000+ and got to 2m in just 30mins.

I think, this is the best time to play and get points after the update, i think. Can save up rings too. And better use ssf since it will be gone after the event.

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

5. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    Original poster, can you clarify the line in the calculation section, after using 2-3 fruits in the rush, the great rush kicked in.

6. Daru

Daru Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Velnar
    Player Rank:
    Damn, thanks for saying it, i though i was crazy or bugged getting the same points when using claudia friends or any other booster -.- now it's gonna be a pain to get those points, (and yesterday i got Leaho from the gacha instead of a booster T.T)
    It was like this on JP or gumi just bugged everything?

7. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Gumi bug as always. :rolleyes:
    1st statement
    http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/chain-c...-event-weapons-conquest-points-bonus-stacking

2nd statement
    http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/chain-c...icial-notice-friend-bonus-for-conquest-points

They won't fix the bug anymore so they're giving out compensation.

Gumi, I'd rather have the 3x from my Claudia friends over the chance to get 2x. :mad:

Anyway, congrats on Leao.(y) Wanted her on my knight team but gacha gave me Yoshi. (n)

8. 8loody 8ear

8loody 8ear Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Wanna trade? I wanted yoshi for mono-warrior but gacha gave me Leaho who I don't actually have a team for (n)

9. August4678911

August4678911 Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    _
    Probably no need for me to explain the fever method anymore.

As for my team:
    Main
    :warrior: Hero lv60 with Anniversary
    :warrior: Scherazard lv80
    :warrior: Rinuya lv80
    :cleric: Vanessa lv50 with Dawn Cane
    Sub
    :warrior: Shara
    :cleric: Phoena
    Friend
    Any :warrior: available

I auto and fast forward x2 of course.

With this placement, in the 3rd wave, Scherazard would tank the 1st boss and Rinuya would tank the 2nd boss which divide the damage nicely.

Vanessa's Kindness and auto heal twice at the start of every wave is enough to keep the team going 'till 5th wave where I'll use her special to completely heal the team to prepare for the 6th wave.

Once the 6th wave start, I will use Hero's special to push the boss to the wall and take out the single one on the bottom lane. After that I will throw out any special available to take care of the rest. In case I still have 3 soldier manas left, one spin from Scherazard is enough to end the battle immediately earning me a point for Excellent Mission.:p

10. Tmh407

Tmh407 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB0 Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Leaho works very well with sin continents gunners. Save it and you will love it some day in the future

11. 8loody 8ear

8loody 8ear Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Sin Continent? Looks like she's gonna be sitting in my gift box for a while :p

12. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Wish we could trade. Though I still have to say no :p as he is my first UR warrior from event recruit. And he's ikemen. :oops:

I wanted Leao for Bonito and Koneri synergy team. But I need to prioritize Morgan over her.

8loody 8ear likes this.
  13. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    team:
    :warrior:rona lvl 60
    :warrior: herov2
    :warrior:lindsey with anniversary
    :warrior:toka

:warrior:shara
    :cleric:phoena

basically Neko didnt waste its DPS on a healer~

14. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    Sorry for the late response, Ive been too busy this weekend :(

What I ment was, I was in the 2x rush (fever) I used all my AP and used a normal fruit to restore my AP bar (I used 2 or 3 normal fruits). When doing this (still in the 2x fever) the 3x fever kicked in.^^

Its probably useless information now though.. im sorry

15. Fruitx

Fruitx Active Member

Party Leader:
    Musika finally!
    Player Rank:
    I got the gist and it work to mlb perfection thank you.