Need party advice

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by Etherix, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Etherix

Etherix New Member

Party Leader:
    Orca
    Player Rank:
    Hello, need advice for offense team for colo.
    Party 1: orca:knight: (lv 65), tubalao :warrior:(lv 60), Peixe:warrior: (lv 70), hero :warrior:(lv 60), yoshitsugu:warrior: (lv 60), phoena :cleric:(lv 65)

Party 2: coropatillon :warrior:(lv 70), tubalao:warrior:, peixe:warrior:, hero:warrior:, yoshitsugu:warrior:,phoena:cleric:

Which one is better do u think? And also need some advice for team arrangement. Thanks a lot :)

2. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    IMO, party 2 for better mana management for colo offense team.

What are your other soldiers? Since you have Coro, do you have Selene? I would also suggest replacing Phoena with another soldier.

3. Etherix

Etherix New Member

Party Leader:
    Orca
    Player Rank:
    Thanks for replying
    Nope, i dont have selene cause i just came back from vacuum. Another soldier that i have: lindsey(65), trystan(65), Amille(50), Ioh (55), Elda(50), and sakkon (50).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  4. NyxAeolos

NyxAeolos Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Weekdays: Coro/Selene; Weekends: Mustapha
    Vital components for colo offense are an AOE nuker and AOE dasher, mana trainers are a plus.

Though you have both aoe and dash attack, your arcanas are not conventional and quite trickier to use. Both Yoshi and Tubalao cannot spam their special or else they'll die. Hero's dash is not that long and requires three mana.

You can steam roll most full melee teams with Yoshi and Tubalao.
    Go with Peixe, Yoshi, Hero and Tubalao sub Coro Trystan/Lindsey.
    Maximize Tubalao's and Yoshi's +dmg when low health to wipe the enemy team. Iirc, Yoshi can deal 10k+ damage when buffed. Sacrifice Peixe and Hero if you need mana. You'll also get one back if either Yoshi or Tubalao dies due to their skill. Ideally, you should not need to use your sub since Yoshi should be able to wipe the main party (and dying along with them) and Tubalao would take care of the sub party.

You might have problems though if the enemy has either Barienna (that shield spam!) and San-san and Hannya because of their revive ability.

You will have a harder time dealing with 3 melee +1 range team especially if the range has full screen AOE (Liam, Cheery, Aludra and Clarice) or skill spammers (Nik and Robyn). You can counter this team using

A. Peixe, Yoshi, Tubalao and Hero. Subs Coro Trystan/Lindsey

Kill off the range unit using Hero's dash but you will need to position him correctly. He can hit the back line if he is stepping on the left most line of the player base. If you use his skill before the line, he will not reach the back line.

B. Peixe Yoshi Hero and Lindsey Subs Coro Tubalao

Use Lindsey to kill the range enemy. Wipe the melees first using Yoshi or Tubalao and have Lindsy rush over to the range enemy then use Lindsey's skill for quick kill. Lindsey, however, will be hindered by sub arcanas with movement speed like Trystan, Lindsey, Aurora etc.

Both methods will require 3 mana thus entails sacrifices since you are only guaranteed 1 mana at the start of the battle.

I hope this will help you somehow.

For more advice, you can also try posting in the colosseum thread at the general discussion as forumers who are active in colo usually check that thread.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  5. Etherix

Etherix New Member

Party Leader:
    Orca
    Player Rank:
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the advice. This advice very useful for me. I think i'll pick option B cause i think its not very useful if i put yoshi and tubalao with the same type skill in main party. Thanks a lot XD

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Phoenixaph likes this.
  6. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Im finally going to reply to this thread. I really didnt want to, as I'm a very casual colo player.
    An ideal Colo Warrior team should consist of:
    Mana Training (Usually) (Shouldnt matter too much, as mono teams get good mana anyways)
    AOE Surrounding Enemies.
    Dash for Squishies in the Back. (Mages)

Ideally, also, you should arrange your team based on different Colo arrangements. Im going to take a different point of view on this and tell you how to tackle some of the hardest arcanas in Colo.

I do love yoshi. He has never failed to kill anything.......except Selene....It's fun to clean up, is it not?

Let's list some of them:
    -Clarice
    Oh Boy. Here we go. The thing about Clarice is that her skill is 3 mana. That said, archer teams dont appear on the roster that often, so dont count on Clarice spamming too soon. When she does spam, however, make sure to throw up a barrier.
    -Robyn
    One mana skill, contrary to Clarice. She just spams all day. To deal with her, you need a Line AOE, or a nuke. At level 80, her HP is only 5700, 500 more than LB0 Toka. Easily spammed, you could LINE AOE her.
    -Aurora
    This lady scares the hell outta everyone. It's extremely hard to face her. Nevertheless, it can be done with a Barrier. Throw one up, survive for 12 Seconds, and then Skill spam. Skill spam.
    -Cheery/Aludra/Liam/Hatifas
    Line AOE. Just do that. It aint hard.
    -San-San
    The way to deal with him is to double special him. Don't take Yoshi or Tubalao. He will revive, and Yoshi will die.
    -Ronda
    Her HP is actually pretty low. Just dont let her get close. No.
    -MLB Trystan
    Bring a DAZE immunity team. Like Deed, for example. Remember that it's very hard for Trystan to go back to his side if he dashes you. Just kill him off. Or get your units out of the way.
    -MLB Coro
    There's really nothing to her. Just bring some mages to back-tank her as she comes towards you. Dont let her sit for too long, and bam.
    -Elza
    Dont let her use her skill, it will usually decimate your team. Kill her with warriors, as fast as possible.
    -Nikolas
    Take your own Nik!
    -MLB Selene

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    TangentZ likes this.