newcomer with a burning will

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by Kranz, Dec 2, 2015.

1. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Well, it's good to see your burning will didn't burn you up.
    Hero 5*'s skill is really bad. Try to run him with another low mana soldier who can eat up unwanted red mana. He's worth every party cost though. In all seriousness he legitimately is good, just the skill is too expensive for what it does. ALso his passive doesn't work in sub so you actually do have to use him if you want the aura.
    Demons like hannya aren't very good at LB0-1. The way their growths work is that they get significantly more stats per limit break, so they start at about tavern 4* level and end at about tavern 5* MLB when they hit full breaks.
    Anyone you can get from fortune rings, you are usually going to want to MLB to be useful. If you go in for a penny, go in for a pound. However we're getting new characters soon in about 3 weeks though if Gumi sticks to the JP schedule, so if you can hold on till then, it's a good idea to do so. Solo isn't bad but not too exciting.

Kranz, Cary and Phoenixaph like this.
  2. Kranz

Kranz New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rula
    Player Rank:
    I agree, Rula isn't the big deal on colo (i used she cause was my most strong arcana as an a decoy focusing to acumulate yellow mana for Nikolas spamming)
    As hyoton sais i guess Hannya doesn't gonna shine if i can't limit break it so using your advice and mixing it with the thing that worked to me til now i change Hannya to keep Linia just for her extra mana to help nikolas, and and make this

:warrior:Rinya
    :warrior:Hero 2
    :archer: Nikolas
    :archer: Linia
    And on the sub
    :cleric: Danielle (for her passive skill)
    and if i reach the party cost put Hannya on sub what you think? or trying to put another archer/gunner for the attack team

And the knight team it could be interesting for me to try i've never used knights although i leved up dannady:
    I see Maurice isn't good enough soo the party would be
    :knight: Dannady
    :knight: Robby
    :knight: Kai
    and may be Nikolas again? and Danielle on the sub?
    (and talking about Knight i fear the one-eyed knight)

So I keep Rula(and wait to another recruit event), and Hero v2 i change Linia for Marina and put Nikolas here?
    Pal you can't burn what is always on fire :cool:
    Yeah, i miss the healing passive of the first hero...
    Well thanks for the advice i gonna save some rings(i won't lie i used a lot of rings trying to summon more rinya...)
    And i think (han)solo has been overshadowed by the Gunners (nikolas for example) but his design is great

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Cary likes this.
  3. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Honestly, I think rinuya's better than she gets credit for and is plenty usable. Passive 1 isn't combat related obviously but is generally useful. Passive 2 is a huge pain for auto attacking and soldier parties but is a manaless knockback and is excellent in mixed parties to protect ranged units. The jump active stalls well.

Phoenixaph and Rori like this.
  4. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    knockback is a blessing, it knocks you back out of elza skill range

5. Kranz

Kranz New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rula
    Player Rank:
    the new of clossing put out the fire of my will...

Jaumander likes this.
  6. Haseo88

Haseo88 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB demons / Paloma / Mustapha or depends
    Player Rank:
    go to JPCC or TWCC

7. Haggus

Haggus Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Gone