Party Advice

Discussion in 'Party Advice' started by Chingtsu, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu/ MLB Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Well yeah I know that the game is closing BUT before that I want to achieve that damn Phoena quest without spending 20 revival fruits or more like what happened with Rolo quest. So. I hope you guys can help me to form a party? I really suck at those thingsXD
    Psst: Like you can see, i went and pulled like crazyXD
    And I hope someone can help me to form a team that can reach that 100k damage quest >~<

5*
    Soldier:
    Scherazard MLB
    Monette LB2
    Hero
    Desmond MLB
    Rinuya LB0
    Ronda LB0
    Hannya LB3
    Carnalian LB0
    Yoshitsugu. lB1
    Teresa LB0

Knight:
    Deed MLB
    SanSan LB1
    Rolo
    Barienna LB1
    Codelia MLB
    Aldred LB0
    Parchelle LB0
    Morgan lB1
    CM Freya LB0
    Nicole LB 3

Wizard:
    Inami LB2
    Hatifas LB2
    Jude MLB
    Liam LB1
    Brewery LB0
    Islem LB0
    Mefulnash LB1
    Hellisity LB0

Archer:
    Nikolas MLB
    Farlin LB1
    Solo MLb
    Nina MLB
    Penelope MLB
    Milla Lb0

Cleric:
    Phoena

4*
    Soldier:
    Toka LB 3
    Vorg LB1
    Ibuki
    Nazuna
    Ioh LB2
    Peixe
    Gloria MLB
    Kiora LB2

Knight:
    Alvert
    Rowendia
    Kain
    Tia. lB 3
    Toby MLB
    Cadessa LB1
    Dannady
    Ilhelmina
    Violetta

Wizard:
    Elemia LB 1
    Febrya
    Shaly
    Abby MLB
    Rebecca
    Nayel Lb2
    Aracne LB3
    Roxanna
    Malik
    Stella LB 1
    Airi

Archer:
    Philip
    Michidia
    Patricia
    Linia LB3
    Constance LB3
    Connely LB2
    Clarice

Cleric:
    Marina
    Arietta LB1
    Noel LB3
    Adelle Lb3
    Vanessa
    Celeya LB2
    Wivea Lb1

Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Fortunately, I've also been stalling for that Damn Phoena quest. I've been waiting for Aggdra for a looong time in order to do this quest. I think it will take me less than ten revives, so hope my advice will benefit you.

First off, make sure you read the thread "Pheona's Lvl 60 Quest." It has a lot of tips and such. You may need them.
    Secondly, there's a video in that thread. You need to watch it. It's very, very useful. Watch all the vids in that thread.
    Thirdly, You spent 20 revives on Rolo quest? What was your team?
    Fourthly, thank you so much for doing this, I love to give party advice. :D

I think, personally, that the Phoena quest is a V1 quest, thus needing a warrior team, rather than a gunner team. But who knows, it's 1AP anyway, you might as well try a gunner/knight team.

Farlin is also very good, as I heard, for the Phoena quest, so perhaps, you could try:

Party 1: Morgan/Milla/Farlin/Linia, with a friend Morgan.

Now, anyone can clear the quest with an MLB Selene, MLB Lindsey, MLB Trystan, MLB Coro, right? But you dont have any of that, so...

We'll have to make do with what you have, right?

You do know that Lilith is the best healer in the game, right? You should always have a Lilith friend. But @Kyrian or someone said that it could be done with Marina v2.

So, the Ideal Team for phoena's quest seems to be:

Slot One: Cleric
    Slot Two: Warrior with Dash (Trystan/Agudala)
    Slot Three: Warrior with Poison (Sapras, Desmond) to take out the two bosses at end/Black King (And stage three's dragon)
    Slot Four: Warrior Tank/Farlin/Warrior AOE.

SUB:
    Slot Five: Buffer/Tank
    Slot Six: Buffer/Glass Canon

Let's try to fill in the slots.
    Slot One: Marina v2.
    This is a no-brainer.
    Slot Two: Carnalian...? I'm not sure what she does, but if it's a dash, take her. If you like another one with dash, take them and put Carnalian somewhere else. She deserves a spot on your party. If you somehow want a different way to clear the clerics on the last stage, like Liam, then go ahead.
    Slot Three: Desmond
    Strategy: The last stage's last wave is a tough one! It has Two-Mini-bosses, the Black King's annoying fullscreen AOE, and tones of clerics. Use dash to clear out the clerics, they come in waves. Use Desmond's poison on the Black King. He should be out first.
    Slot Four: If you had another warrior with dash, put them there, and Carnalian here. Either way, Yoshitsugu (?), Sherazard, Kiora and company should all go here. Don't put Hannya here. She doesn't deserve this quest. If you actually dont have a good Dasher, I'd actually recommend Hero. This is how important the dash is. If you didn't know, the last stage is 8 waves, so it's not good to bring out Glass Cannons like Ronda just yet. Or you could just simply top it off with a Farlin. Hm, a Farlin/Ronda combo might be good. Also, Agudala raid next week.

SUB
    Slot Five: (We talked about Sub-Party buffers, eh? Well, here's where to put them. Actually, don't put the buffer here. We want to keep them in Sub as often as we can, right? So scratch that.)
    If you want to play safe, and put Toka in as a Wave-Heal hotspot, then trade her for whichever warrior you'd like in your main party here. Usually the Sub-party is your last stand. (Unless it's a knight tank, or a specific strategy that unlocks an ability, like revenge) So I'd advise you to put a Ronda here. She's got a good amount of attack power, yet her defense is kinda low. To preserve the warriors you can, maybe you should stick her in here, so that you'd accumulate enough red mana here to use it in special spamming.

If you decide to use Farlin, do it with Ronda. It works out great.

Slot Six: Here's where you should put your actually sub party buffer. You've only got Aracne, right? Well, if you prefer Liam to special spam the clerics, here's a good opportunity to make sure that the purple mana is accounted for. But in all honesty, if Liam accidentally dies, that's one revive for you.

If you want to play Knights then ask me. I'll make a Phoena Knight party for you.

Also, use a Trystan/Coro friend for the quest. Not Selene. If you are good at airshielding/want to protect Ronda, take Lindsey.

100K-DMG-Mission.
    Okay. I've hit this before, so I'll tell you the party I used.
    MLB Selene (friend), Toto, Roxxana, Frau, Mefulnash (I think)
    So if you've got a DR team, use that, and go to the Long Branches free quest on Soul Island's East Woods.

If you've heard of Rodell (the one-star), his special boosts a random ally's attack power by 100%. You can probably farm him somewhere.

Uh, my advice is to mainly go to the LoS and pull until you get Musika/Roxxana

Ayano likes this.
  3. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Thank you so much for all that info, I will definitely try it out! Oh and my team for Rolo quest was this : Cm Freya, Toka, Marina, Liam. Subs: Deed and Diez

Phoenixaph likes this.
  4. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    No wonder you used 20 revives. Were you crippled by party cost? I'm looking at the Diez at the back. You got a 4-mana team there, how did you do it? I think your train of thought might have been to use Speedy Deedy to fend off the golems, Diez to poison, Freya as a good arcana, and a knight, Toka for wave heal, Marina V2 for general healing, and Liam for general goodness in everything for this quest, and gift of slow.

The problem with this team is that it's a bad output of mana. You need to gather two of each mana in order to use the skill- how painstaking is that? If you had wanted to use this team, you should put Diez, with her one mana skill, in the front, so if she dies, there would be a strong knight/warrior in the sub party at full health to back her up.

Usually the synergy between knight and warrior is found between Orca and later, Guraorao, so if you really want to run knight warrior, you should go to Sea Breeze and attempt to pull her. But seeing as most of that tavern is pretty obsolete anyway.

Also, why Deed? Because of the Golems? Or because she was the furthest leveled of your units?

The problem with Toka is that her skill, being two mana, is not as good as other two-mana skills (Yoshitsugu, etc) so all the warrior mana you gained would have been gone to waste.

Dash+Golems= Bad Time. You can't easily remove your units from behind the Golem, and watch in despair as your Toka slowly, gets killed and pummeled. Unless you have another two-mana skill to dash her out of the golem's grasp- but oh wait! Your mana bar is filled with green, blue and purple mana! Also, any other skill used on the golem (except healing) will still get Toma pummeled.

The freeze skeletons, you've heard about those too. Also, the daze, stun, slow/goblin bombs, etc. Both Sansan and Barienma are immune to any status effect.

Some more thoughts on 100 K mission:
    Holy Knight Freya buff....? You have barrienna, so that guarantees you two mana for Freya special......

5. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    No it wasn't that I was crippled by the party cost but because I was saving prysma for Minoa and that I didn't had any really good arcana thenXD But yeah it was hellish that quest +_+
    I will try my Fryea, Thank you so much for all the info and help!^^:D

Phoenixaph likes this.
  6. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    anything else i can write a paragraph about?

7. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Let's see... The 50 wave quests?XD
    Btw I have cleared the first 2 stages of Phoenas quest with no revives and your advice, Thank You^^:lol:

Phoenixaph likes this.
  8. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    I probably said this before, but the Third Stage is a Dragon.

Okay, the Zaren Quest.
    There's a thread on that somewhere as well. Basically, you just gotta make sure that your team is composed of 2* (they get Buffed by 100%)

Actually, reading the most recent thread, there seem to be two different opinions:
    -2* is the way to go!
    -Nono, not 2*, 5* is way to go!

Basically, watch out for wave 25's annoying healers. Also wave 48.
    I think the best combo tbh would be something like:
    MLB Dusty
    MLB Marga (2* boost, and 200% boost in caves)
    MLB Latty/Lilith (either one will work)
    MLB Coro (and only MLB Coro, not Tsun-stan, Selene, Lindsey, Elza, etc)

Wave 48 is a double boss Nimpha and Lolleta.

Some of the 5* you'd want to use for both this quest and the 9T Quest:
    -Hatifas
    -Velnar LB1
    -Coro
    -Parchelle
    (These have damage-stacking abilities)

9. NashLanzer

NashLanzer Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Elza w/SS Weekends:Mustapha w/EA
    Player Rank:
    After re-reading all comments quoted above did we miss this video? ↓
    In the end it comes to:

Coro can be replaced by MLB or LB3 Ronda (with LB2 she could die)
    Still..with the game about to close, I don't think that we need to be careful about dying/using revives/prysma anymore

Phoenixaph likes this.
  10. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Are those 2* also buffed in the 9T?

11. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    no.

9t is easier tho

12. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Thank you so much for all this info! It helped me a lot!:D

Phoenixaph likes this.
  13. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    yeah np

ask some more im bored

14. Chingtsu

Chingtsu Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Ahaah you won't get rid of me nowXD What is a good party for the next Agdala raid? The only buffers that I have are Roxanna and Farlin but I have Oletta >~<

Phoenixaph likes this.
  15. Phoenixaph

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    pretty sure at one point i made a list of all possible parties you could possibly use for the raid.

If you really wanted to utilize everything, you should go to LOS and pull for Musika. It's not necessary though. It's the last raid, and you probably have a ton of vigors.

Save Farlin for harder levels.

The base problem with Agu raid is that the weapon is a Sword Weapon, with the hunter being an Archer, and a normal buffer party being one consisting of Mages.

You might want to arrange a Knight-Archer party for this raid, instead of the classic demon raid, seeing as Oletta buffs Archers and Knights.

Running the classic Morgan could be your first slot. Give her the raid weapon.
    Oletta, of course, would be the second slot.
    Im now taking advantage of Oletta's second ability; dealing 35% more damage to those who have Poison/Daze. Use a Poison/Daze status inflicter for the third slot
    Desmond could be of use, for his poison ability..
    Deed inflicts daze..
    Velnar also inflicts daze...
    It's your choice. I am not in the mood for figuring out who has what.

The last slot would be someone like Solo/Onette, buffing archers. If it gets too hard, put CM Freya or Farlin there.