Petition to sign to try and save global CC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yukitan, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Yoki

Yoki Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB3 Atui
    Player Rank:
    Haha. I dont even. Why would they do that? Whats better about Japanese players, $ega? :mad:
    :rofl:

2. Lionel

Lionel Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    please add me^_^ FFBrave Exvius: 276.930.886
    Player Rank:
    $ega: money?

Jegan2020 and Hitori like this.
  3. Hitori

Hitori Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Velnar
    Player Rank:
    You say, about a demographic that pays a thousand dollars a week for RNG waifus compared to people with slightly more common sense.

aclann, Rori and Lionel like this.
  4. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    There must be something if they didn't cared to make JPCC a global thing until Gumi's intervention.

5. Lionel

Lionel Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    My deduction is a "comfort zone".
    In japan only, they already achieve steady income. Making CC globally, meaning they will need a extra effort, ads, time, and money, of course. I think Sega dont know how much CC will earn globally. We know CC have many potential, but we dont know if Sega see the same thing as us. We also dont know how much valuable CC to sega. I think sega just dont want to take a risk to make CC global.

Therefore, gumi step in (at least, we need to thx gumi for this) But miss management by gumi (eternal bug and false advertisement) make player less willingly to spend money i.e. no profit then shut down.
    (These theory base on assumption that GCC close down because of financial aspect)

6. Jegan2020

Jegan2020 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    unknown
    Player Rank:
    10$/months? My friend who started playing Global CC since v1.0.0 have invested about usd$500 permonth she a company executive officer second in power after the owner and earn usd$34,000 a month. We just need 40 person like her. She sing the petition without any delay after I show her the petition link. She love GCC so much. She hqve even sent letters to $EGA of Japan.

7. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    just look at the people participating in colo. you'll pretty much find 3/4 of the active playerbase there

8. Hitori

Hitori Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Velnar
    Player Rank:
    Seeing Gumi loosing money, I don't think they should be the ones to continue licencing GCC. I prefer someone like Com2us/Gamevil or DeNA. Gumi got the right idea at first starting small(with Brave Frontier), but when BF got super popular, they got too greedy thinking they could licence a game from $ega and Disney at the same time and then their profit took a massive dump and it's gonna get a lot worse if GCC continues in Gumi's hands.

I said in another thread that it was good GCC died earlier so we were left with more good memories than bad. I was being serious. I didn't have high expectations from Gumi after the Monette tower fiasco and I strongly believe things would continue going downhill from there. The thing is, Gumi is not ready to handle a game like CC that's super popular in Japan. They aren't gonna be for a while either.

Rori and Gig like this.
  9. talantus

talantus Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    rasphia
    Player Rank:
    I signed. I hope it helps

10. Lionel

Lionel Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Haha, im not whale.i know.
    I graduate from player who think pay in game is extremely stupid (f2p for any game i play beside CC)
    I also think i should not give any information about my job, my title or how much i earn and pay just to prove how much i love this game.

Jegan2020, Sokor and Phoenixaph like this.
  11. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    then i should look at your colo team just to assume in general how much you spent

Jegan2020 and Phoenixaph like this.
  12. Lionel

Lionel Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    LOL, sadly, my colo team wasnt perfect. spend prysma in colo =/=spend money. i see investment in colo, that why i play.
    that why i will go whale for san-san and robyn (if GCC still alive):):):):):)

Phoenixaph likes this.
  13. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    Eh, I never hear / see this happens in all the time I played jpcc since 10 months ago.

SEGA haven't stepped that low, at least.

14. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    I remember a problem ocurred... hmm... hmmm.... dunno, if you haven't saw anything like that, then I can't remember what exactly happened in JPCC that I remember affected players here...

15. Chulainn

Chulainn Member

Hmm, pay phone bill or pay GumGum.

Think think think...

*Looks at DeNa reference.*

*Prepays phone bill for the rest of year.*

16. Switchback

Switchback Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lephret V2
    Player Rank:
    Signed. I'd vastly prefer if JPCC just adds a rough English translation for the game though, like Pixiv is now doing. Not everything is translated, but there's enough English on the important parts like instructions and guides to follow and use.

I know translating the actual story and dialogues will be too much work, and it sounds like Sega doesn't really want to take CC outside Japan sadly, but I feel this may be best. Just minimal translating work, add an "English" language option in the game, and their player base will grow from there.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  17. Yoki

Yoki Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB3 Atui
    Player Rank:
    Wouldnt more players be better? Why do they have to be paying? :eek: I mean, they could actually gain more money with more players and even if some dont pay, whats so bad about that when they have other who do?

Switchback and Renar like this.
  18. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    1.4k milestone achived~ Lets go for 1.5k~

19. Yukitan

Yukitan Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    (MLB) Filiana/Unica or Marina/Michidia
    Player Rank:
    so closes to 1.5k xD

Phoenixaph likes this.
  20. Jegan2020

Jegan2020 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    unknown
    Player Rank:
    They can have in-game advertising like a game I forgotten already. I know I saw one of the online game did this and it survive for quite a long time with about 90% of F2P. There are game that didn't offer any advantage to paying customer. Those P2P are playing for special custome for their avatar online. In that game I have kick all the player's buttwith my butt-ugly avatar.

Phoenixaph and Robbt like this.