Pheonas Level 60 Quest

Discussion in 'Quests' started by IamFate, Jul 3, 2015.

1. IamFate

IamFate New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan
    Player Rank:
    So I'm level 60 with, 80/80Trystan 60/60 Lindsey 60/60 Fumiko 60/60 Ariette 60/60 Armilus and 40/40 Hero. I've done the first 2 thru revival fruits but is there any helpful tips to make it easier? Or should I just keep using my honor coins for revival fruits and then just use those. Thanks : )

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. Minh

Minh Member

Party Leader:
    Minh
    With your current team, you will struggle a lot with the final wave.
    If you are willing to spend revival fruits then I suggest you find a strong friend and force your way through it. I can help in this aspect. Add me 149 212 823. For tough and strong arcana, I have Mei 80/80, Coro 80/80 and Selene 80/80. Just pm me who you want as reinforcement and I will set that arcana as my party leader. I will delete you afterward though. My friend list is full.
    Otherwise, wait and complete it after you have stronger party.Your current party is, well, weak. Creeps in final wave can kill your lindsey and fumiko in 3-4 hits, trystan in ~6 hits

3. Cacawate

Cacawate Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Musica (V1)
    Player Rank:
    I used my team of Tristan and Coro MLB and Selene LB3 and Celeya LB0 (all leveled as much as they could handle) with Haruaki 52/60 at that moment and Yoshikage LB0. The first three rounds weren't tough but indeed I microed a lot. The last round was a complete mess up. I gave it a shot to taste the waters and saw that I managed to reach the last wave with at least a character dead. The last wave brings you two bosses plus the king with A LOT of healers.
    Bulking up a bit with revival fruits I tried again and to my surprise only used 2 fruits to take the king down.
    IMHO try to get better arcana or stock in revival fruits as it is going to be one hell of a ride with your current party.

Phoenixaph likes this.
  4. SniperPumpkin

SniperPumpkin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Flaw 80/80
    Player Rank:
    the only tips and I can give is fruits fruits fruits and more fruits.

Phoenixaph and Jegan2020 like this.
  5. devilpyro

devilpyro Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    lephrete,sulstan,yoshino
    Player Rank:
    I'm gonna do phoena quest soon too. any advice? got yoshino lb0, Selene lb3, coor lb2, sulstan mlb, melvina mlb. for knight all max lv but only deed lb2', dannady lb2', lephret.

I was curious what party formation to use since none of my soldier beyond 60 yet. like which to put in reserve, yoshino or selene

I got some 80 Selene friend too. should I use crazy tactic of no healer and Depend on 2x selene wave heal?

6. alphaco

alphaco Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Shuza (70)
    No, no, no. Use healers. I just did Phoena's quest today, and you're definitely going to need a healer. And at least 3 or 5 revival fruits. Or more.

The first two parts aren't too hard, but someone with stun would be useful against the dragon. I'd recommend someone with a good AoE attack and a dasher for the last two parts of the quest. I spammed Trystan's special to get rid of the bajillion clerics behind the king on the final wave. Anyways, just have a lot of fruits on hand.

7. BlueSkiee

BlueSkiee Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    IGN: CFBlue Angelica
    Player Rank:
    A general tip for Phoena's quest is that you'll need a very strong healer, 1 mana preferably (looks at Mei), really strong units, make sure you have around 5 revival fruits in-stock so that you don't have to use Prysma to revive.
    Never, ever, ever auto battle with 2x speed.
    That's basically it, though it's very possible to do it without reviving, but you need tons of luck and good units.

8. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    My tip: wait for V2 mechanics, it makes it very easy.

9. Makibao

Makibao Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva
    Player Rank:
    I actually use less fruit for Phoena quest in global than I did for jp. :rolleyes:

Trystan too braindead. Aoe daze too stronk. :oops:

10. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    Tbh Sulstan and Agudara are the MVPs of Phoena's quest :oops:

I used 0 revives in jpcc, in global my Phoena is lvl 30 haha

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Phoenixaph, Cary and Foxtail like this.
  11. meep

meep Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    _
    #shamelessselfpromote

micromanaging and airshielding normal mobs at bosswaves to save up mana and heal up helps alot with the quest in v1 (y)

12. Aewin

Aewin Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Eirnilus
    There's some useful info in the comments of the wiki here. If it helps, here's an abridged version of my comments:

Party: 60 Nimpha, 70 Coro, 60 Parchelle, 80 Trystan, 55 Melvina, 60 Juliana, and a friend's 75 Mei or 60 Lilith.
    Used 6 revival fruits - 1 for quest 1, 1 on quest 2, and 4 on quest 4.

A knockback character would make quests 2+3 much easier, since the dragon knocks back a lot towards the endline. And I can't emphasize the utility of some sort of good dash character on quest 4 - Trystan worked great for knocking out tons of clerics. Aside from that, knock out the Black King ASAP, since he's easy to get to and has some nasty fullscreen abilities.

13. Foxtail

Foxtail Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musica / Shakti
    Player Rank:
    Damn, Agudara :eek: Now I really, really want her :eek:

14. 0mixter0

0mixter0 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Hati / Musica
    Player Rank:
    Didn't get there yet, still need to complete the main story AND get phoena to 60, but I guess my mlb trystan will be of great use :D

As I could see from the video, poison characters are really useful

15. carct7

carct7 Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    first 3 stages were ok, no revives. what i used on 4th stage was 80 trystan, 80 Coro, 75 Selene, 60 parchelle (friend) and 60 Melvina. So ... smooth sailing and the freaking hell unleashes in last wave. Freaking 10 boss grade enemies +the king got me worse than dolan got gooby. the best i could do was spam trystan, even tho it took me 3 revives. but tbh tottally worth it.

16. sd240

sd240 Active Member

Party Leader:
    Lolleta
    Player Rank:
    Holy Crap is that a hard quest. Good thing I have 30+ revive fruits from gauntlet and didn't have to buy any with the honor tokens :p

17. VZX

VZX Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Morgan weekday, LB2 Mustapha weekend
    Player Rank:
    I'm 2 sub chapter away to 10-14, and My Phoena will be the focus for Healer enhancer from now on. So I'll be doing this soon as well.

What do you think the usefulness of atk buffer (Fraw, Roxanna) and damage mitigator (Farlin) ?
    My noteworthy Arcana is just 80 Trystan, 75 Selene, Roxanna, and maybe Fraw by that time I can have lv60 Phoena.
    Do you suggest to pick a strong healer friend for this quest instead of using lv50-ish MLB Melvina?

18. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    My Phoena is a few enhancers from level 60. I'm kinda excited. I wonder how many fruits I will need.

19. IamFate

IamFate New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Trystan
    Player Rank:
    I Used Around 8 lol so starting saving them up

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

20. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith