Pheonas Level 60 Quest

Discussion in 'Quests' started by IamFate, Jul 3, 2015.

1. CC_Levin

CC_Levin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Laia/Orca/Selena
    Player Rank:
    Cleared it today using 3 revive fruits on last stage.
    Team: Selena LB0, Elza LB2, Johan MLB, Laia LB2, subs: Amille/Danielle
    Was kinda fun :p

2. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    You cleared it with only 3 revival fruits with Johan. :eek::eek::eek:
    Nice.

NeXaR likes this.
  3. NeXaR

NeXaR Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB3 Coropatillon
    Player Rank:
    I did it with coro, selene (both lb3), haruaki, johan, and don't remember my subs back then (no sub-buffers, that much I know because Phoena was my first). And 3 revivals too. Felt kinda lame using revivals then, but now I know the truth lol.

4. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Finally got around to do it. Zero revives on the first two stages, then 2 on third. I have MLB Selene, Trystan, Melvina, LB2 Coro, sub MLB Frau and LB0 Phillip. All maxed with a max Sapras friend. Funny it's always Selene that is first to fall. Should I switch her out for Lindsey for air shield? What else can I do to prepare for stage 4 besides burning more revives?

5. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    Get a Farlin friend.

6. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    At first my team was wrecked as i wasted my revival fruit (~9) and dying at last wave lol.
    But i made my comeback using
    Lv 60/80 Elza Lv 80 Deed Lv 60 Lilith (another knight forget who) and friend Arietta. Subs Julliana and Philip

wasted only 3 revival fruit. Lilith is holy effin savior indeed. Wave heal 2x help so much

7. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    ... Then having seen no Farlin friend, burned FIVE F@@@ING REVIVES on stage four! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    This has better be worth it.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

8. Hing

Hing Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lilith
    Player Rank:
    Phoena's buff is always worth it. (y)

9. LunarEmerald

LunarEmerald Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    The bad thing about Lilith is when you fruit, you start with 1 healer mana and Lilith can't do anything with that. So people quickly die again. :(

10. Hera

Hera Member

Party Leader:
    Ronda
    Player Rank:
    My party was Coro LB 3 , Deed lvl 80, Lolletta lvl 60 LB 0 , Arietta LB 0 lvl 50.... Used 1 revival on 3rd stage, and 3 on the last stage. So 4 total.

11. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    Woo, just finished the quest! :D Took me 5 revives. I used LB0 Selena, LB1 Elza, LB0 Frau, v2 Marina, and LB2-4 Trystan friends with Roxanna and Vienta as subs. One revived was used at stage 3 with the Dragon at like 5% hp, I messed up though so I think I could have gotten away with no revives. I think stage 3 would have been easy sauce if I had used a Selene friend instead of Trystan. Stage 4 was a :poo: show, big mess ups: lost Selena early, Elza dying before getting her special off, and grabbing wrong mana from Pirika. What was I doing?! (n) Had to revive at wave 5, 6, and then two times on the final wave.Hopefully this gives confidence to people who are scared, totally doable without awesome arcanas and you can do better than me since I made lots of mistakes.(y)

Phoenixaph, Evolsey and nickjr like this.
  12. Nami chan

Nami chan Member

Party Leader:
    Aludra
    I'm currently doing this quest. Can someone with Lilith add me?

137868044 IGN: Nami, leader: Selene MLB

Sent from my R2001 using Tapatalk

13. thelimlight

thelimlight Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I am leading with Lilith 60/60 Rod of Life maxed. Would you like my assistance?

14. Nami chan

Nami chan Member

Party Leader:
    Aludra
    Yes please... at last, o found a Lilith

15. etothex

etothex Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lucrezia, lb3 San-San
    Player Rank:
    I did the first three no problem, but that dragon boss. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have that aoe knockback? I spent half the battle with my units glued to the right side of the screen and unable to see what their health was. Luckily, Lilith friend + knight team, and my Farlin were able to keep the party up without issue it seems.

Fourth stage though, ugh. Didn't refresh my friend list and went in with Knights (Deed l66, lb0 Dannady), Orca friend, lb0 Farlin, and melvina. That was a mistake. I don't have any sub party buffers except Roxanna so I really just wanted it done. 4-5 fruits. Basically spammed Orca on Black King til he fell, and after that wasn't so bad. A way to target those clerics in the back might have helped.

On my alt I have Vienta and Danielle, and can't believe how much easier it is having good sub party buffers. I had to run my better units and micro to clear Nine Territories on my main account, but pretty much auto it with Latty and 3/4 stars with sub buffers.

16. 8loody 8ear

8loody 8ear Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Just unlocked the quest and started to build up a team for it:-
    LB0 Zaren @ Righteous Hammer (cause I heard there's a lot of black troops)
    MLB Deed @ Partizan
    V2 Marina @ Ideal Wand
    LB0 Farlin @ Dragon Eye (been hearing lots of positive comments about Farlin's damage reduction in this quest)

Any comments from people that have already finished it? Think it will hold up? Much appreciated (y)

17. Kiland

Kiland New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mira
    Player Rank:
    Humm i dont think you´re going to hold up with that team, you´re going to need a really strong friend like a MLB Selene, but thats what the revive fruits are for, you just force your way to the end, also you can try the first stage that is a lot easier to see how it goes.

18. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    True, it did seem a little weak. I was going to take Selene but I'm scared that it might dilute mana too much @.@ Would a better alternative be taking a MLB Elza friend?

19. Kiland

Kiland New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mira
    Player Rank:
    sure, you really need the aoe to survive, dont be afraid to use revive fruits, hell i used like 12 my team wasn´t that strong either, and that was the reason i had been stockin the revival fruits

20. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Ugh, better start stocking up on the fruits then...thanks for your help :)