Pheonas Level 60 Quest

Discussion in 'Quests' started by IamFate, Jul 3, 2015.

1. SonSonecaTFB

SonSonecaTFB Member

Party Leader:
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    If your team are strong enough to face this mission, 4~5 revivals is all you need.

2. 8loody 8ear

8loody 8ear Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    I'm pretty bad at micro and kiting, so I'm probably gonna die a lot :p

3. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    If you can finagle a Farlin, her + a healer will trivialize most of the quest. Just bring a large or field AOE for the last wave in the last quest and it's pretty straightforward.

4. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    Yaayyyy I finished the quest as well!!!(y)(y)
    Wave 1 was a long time ago, cant remember my team and used 1 revive

Wave 2 tm 4 also used 1 revive each wave with the following team:
    :knight: Mireille MLB
    :knight: Elza LB3
    :cleric: Marina_v2
    :wizard: Liam MLB (lvl 62) - Love the way he sweeps the healers)
    ==
    :wizard: Vienta LB0 (Strategos = main party take less damage and increase attpower)
    :cleric: Phoena (volunteer's staff = main party take less damage)

As assist I used another :knight: Elza MLB

Also saw an extra Phoena in my inbox, totally forgot about the reward from that quest (cant remember the quest name)

CC_Levin likes this.
  5. CC_Levin

CC_Levin Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Laia/Orca/Selena
    Player Rank:
    congratulations and celebrations! \o/

MonkeyBalls likes this.
  6. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Woohoo, finally completed it! Used a total of one revive, which surprised me @.@ Anyhow, here's the party I used:
    Stage One: :warrior: LB1 Sonya, :warrior: LB1 Ronda, :warrior: MLB Yoshikage, :warrior: V2 Hero | :wizard: LB0 Vienta, :cleric: LB1 Danielle + Friend :cleric: LB3 Aoi (thanks @Jharek)
    Wasn't too bad overall, auto x2 everything that wasn't a boss wave. When the boss did arrive, did a little micro to make sure nothing died. With Yoshikage's +30% spd to everyone in my party, I could use anyone to air shield :D
    Stage Two: Same party except used a LB0 Mei friend instead of LB3 Aoi. Gotta love that 5% dmg reduction (y) Same business as Stage One, auto x2 and micro boss waves.
    Stage Three: Same party, except Aoi came back to join the fun :p Almost had to use a fruit this wave cause I made the mistake of sending Aoi to take out the Dragon quickly :eek: In the end, only my Ronda was left (n)
    Stage Four: Ah, the hellish wave. Mei returns for more. My Sonya died somewhere (got stuck behind a boss and chopped to death T_T) between wave 6~7 so I knew a fruit was inevitable. Black King was alright except for his special; fullscreen AoE + poison/slow?!? Air shielded him until his special killed me off and had to fruit. Was a shame cause at that point, I had already dealt ~75% dmg to him :confused: So fruit, then Sonya comes back and dashes 2 rows, clearing them of clerics (y) More air shielding, save more :warrior: mana and dashed the last row to get rid of the last row of clerics. Then lastly was the two BA bosses which really didn't give too much trouble (the King died somewhere during the dash frenzy :rofl:). Tbh, I actually enjoyed this quest cause not many require the use of precise micro.
    Weapons: Sonya - Fire Blade Juzumaru, Ronda - Battler's Paw, Yoshikage - Naginata, V2 Hero - Naginata | Vienta - Willow Wand, Danielle - Rod + Aoi - Maiden's Onusa, Mei - Dawn Cane
    tl;dr - Not too bad, would prefer doing this quest to What goes Bang?! :mad:
    Black Army, watch out for my new Volunteer's Cheer :cool:

7. Jharek

Jharek Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Nimpha
    Player Rank:
    I'm really glad my beautiful Ogre Maiden helped you ;)

8loody 8ear likes this.
  8. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Finished it on my TWCC account too. Agdala/Frau/Ragna/Marina v2 with Hero v2 and Aile subs and Farlin friend. Did better than Global but still had to burn 3 revives on stage 4.

To anyone trying this, when you see fruiting inevitable, turn your attention to kill as much enemy priests as possible first, so they don't come back after fruiting.

xRen likes this.
  9. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Who's the best healer for stage 4? I tried it once, and already had to use revive at wave 2, so I'm scard :oops: dont wanna waste 30 ap or more revives than I handle.
    -
    My healers are: :cleric:Lilith (60) | Arietta (50) | Melvina (60) | Noel (50) | Adelle (11/55) | Orianna (7/50)

Poison is an issue for stage 4, and Lilith can't help in that aspect despite her OP heals. I have Dawn Cane on her, since I don't have RoL and I don't foresee ever getting enough mana to make RoL useful. I just don't know who to bring. Orianna uses 2 mana for moderate heals and curing poison. Melvina cures poison but not good enough heals. Arietta is good but can't cure poison. Lilith is great but can't cure poison. ahhH :confused:

This is also a party formation problem for me. I'm considering forming a party around a Lev 70 Morgan friend, but I'm missing my last unit. She's probably the tankiest out of all available friends and has great utility with my arcana. I heard about Trystan/Coro/Selene but no one who has them on FL are over 60. :(
    -
    Attack Team: :archer:Nikolas (80) / :warrior:Yoshitsugu (60) / __???___ / :cleric:
    Sub: :warrior:Hassan / :wizard:Millagen (or :archer:Sasha but she squeezes my arcana cost unless I bring SR- healer)
    Friend: :knight:Morgan (70)
    Candidate Units: :warrior:Toka (55), :wizard:Inami (80), :archer:Lucrezia (60), :archer:Constance (65), :knight:Violetta (47...50 soon!), :wizard:Claudia (60), and then there's fresh units who aren't leveled yet, :warrior:Monette (36/80) and still trying to get :warrior:Hannya LBed. More units in my signature but they're pretty negligible.

Thanks guys!

10. Plantify

Plantify Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yuri
    Player Rank:
    Out of all those, Arietta has always proved to be the most useful for me at least. I have a Sasha you can use if Poison is that much of a problem. Or there is a 3 star healer you can MLB with a one mana skill which heals and cures poison.

11. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Poison is only a problem if the Black King shoots off his special, which takes him a long time to charge. During that time, you could interrupt it with a flurry attack or a knockback one to stop him activating it (which is perfect for your Naughty Masochist to fire off one of his one mana specials). For the rest of your team, I would personally put in Toka in the last spot to make a :warrior::archer::cleric: - assuming you change your friend from a Morgan to someone else. Yes, she's (fairly) tanky but in all likelihood she's gonna die from the amount of damage being dealt by black troops. Plus, you really want to make the most of her ability so if you are going to use her as reinforcement, you'll need to change your team to more of a :knight::archer: team. If you have Toka, Yoshi, Nik and another warrior friend, there will be a more minimized mana dilution (not including :cleric:). My MLB Yoshikage is up for hire if you would like to use him - amazing utility in a warrior based team with his buffs. Also, Monette is a viable option to exchange for Yoshitsugu because your one is MLB and her first ability + Yoshikage's buff will grand +70% movement speed, which is amazing for air shielding @.@ Back to your original question, I would add Lilith as your cleric if you have enough cost. IIRC, HoT clerics are more preferred over burst healers (might need to ask @MarvesouL for confirmation) and Lilith is well, the Holy Savior (of your party). This way, you'll also have 1 wave heal (Lilith) for a severely injured member and another weaker wave heal (Toka) for healing the whole team.

12. Holic

Holic Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Penelope 80/80, Freya 65/65 or Nimpha 60/60
    Player Rank:
    I finished stage 4 with 2 revives :rolleyes:
    I went with Orianna for my healer since she can cure poison and at MLB her 2 mana heal was atrociously good (For my team anyway). I auto-played at 1x speed and microed a bit.
    Here was my party
    :warrior:Ronda for her AoE special (For the clerics) and self-heal.
    :knight:Freya as a tank and extra wave heal
    :cleric:Orianna
    :warrior:Teresa for the midget mobs :ninja:
    :warrior:Friend's Selene for moreee wave heals and her mana passive
    SUBS:
    :warrior:Nimpha (Her 3mana special was actually brutal to the Black King since I had a lot piled up)
    :cleric:Danielle for her sub buffs

I realise this thread is kinda old ow :eek:

MonkeyBalls likes this.
  13. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    This quest was easier than What Goes Bang??
    Waiting for Agu raid to get my Agu, then try

8loody 8ear likes this.
  14. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    !! Thaak you! That was definitely helpful. Im actually leveling up Monette too, so she'll be viable very soon. If you don't mind, I'd totally like to friend your Yoshikage. His buffs are OP for a warrior team. Let me know if you have an open spot on FL!

8loody 8ear likes this.
  15. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    You're welcome :) Sent you a request - IGN: CFKuma

16. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I did it!
    Thanks @8loody 8ear, really couldn't have done it without your Yoshikage. Finally - Volunteer's Cheer, dammit! :D after weeks of envy of everyone who has Phoena in the sub but me

Attack: :warrior:Monette (80) / :warrior:Toka (55) / :cleric:Lilith (60) / :archer:Nikolas (80)
    Sub: :warrior:Yoshitsugu (60) / :archer:Chantel (22)
    Friend: @8loody 8ear and their OP :warrior:Yoshikage (70)
    Used (2) Revives in last wave. Which is the most surprising part of it all. I thought I would have to go through more RFs due to how wonky the beginning of the run was. I was almost pressed to give up at wave 2 because Toka died (again =_=), but good thing I had Yoshi in the reserves, so I managed until the final boss without using a revive. Plus 30 AP is no joke.

Team set up:
    I feel like :warrior:+:cleric:(+:archer:) is the best for this quest, because you have to deal dps fast. And also, black troops with shields can and will make ranged arcanas suffer. You need AOE specials or spammable 1-mana specials like Nikolas, for those shitty clerics hiding behind the black army. Also, Nikolas' special intercepts the final boss' massive AOE, so I definitely recommend bringing someone with Nikolas' skillset along - especially if MLBed. That said, bring your best, MLB units that have team synergy and can dps a shitstorm. And if you have a friend arcana who can provide buffs (i.e Yoshikage or Morgan), you pretty much have it in the bag.

Reason why I chose these arcana:
    :warrior:Monette: air shield (although, tbh, my first attempt at doing this and I don't think I did very well *looks at dead at wave 2 Toka), super fast, uppercuts like a bieactch, even better with Yoshikage's buff. She's even a pretty good tank at MLB. She's always getting aggro because of her speed buff, and damn can she take hits and damn can she hit back. I took advice, power leveled her overnight from 0 to a hunned and she's so worth my 15+ Sfs

:warrior:Toka: wave heal. Only disadvantage is that she's LB1, so she's usually the first to drop. I thought about replacing with MLB Constance who also has wave heal, not as good probably, but decided against it, considering that if :archer: mana drops, then I would most likely abuse Nikolas' special instead. P.S: never dash into enemy territory without backup. Toka was so far gone into the left screen on wave 2 she was surrounded by black troops 360 degrees and couldn't make it back :oops:

:cleric:Lilith: I don't even know why I contemplated bringing her over my SR healers. She's my holy savior. I now believe. She even tanked a few hits for Nikolas :eek: she has Dawn Cane instead of RoL, but like I expected, she only pulled off her special once or twice, so in the end, her normal healing is a better investment imo

:archer:Nikolas: obVIOUS. the bae.

:warrior:Yoshitsugu: das my hUBBy. Reason why I had him in reserve rather than front party was because I expected the clerics to come out last wave, and Yoshi would replace Toka (much earlier than I expected :rolleyes:), and he would come and AOE wipe the clerics. What really happened was...me reviving at boss wave so Nikolas ended up swiping clerics up and down with all the :archer:mana raining on me. Anyway, Yoshi started spamming his special with the :warrior:mana, clearing shield troops left and right, Nikolas firing at final boss and tht pOIson :cool: it was a gg

Sub party:
    So for me, I have :wizard:Millagen 4* / :archer:Sasha 5* / :warrior:Hassan 4*/ :archer:Chantel 3* who can provide either defense or attack buffs in the sub. Reason I chose Chantel, who's a 3*, not even maxed out...basically if hit once = dead, is because cost reasons. I contemplated if it's worth reserving 2 spots for buffers if the main party dies, and decided nah, I can kill faster rather than take more damage over time. Also, should Chantel be forced into the arena, her 1-mana :archer: special raises def and attack simultaneously, and she provides defense subparty buff with minimal cost. She's a great fit for my high cost main party.

The MVPS:
    By the end of 7th wave and incoming boss wave, only Yoshikage and Nikolas were left standing. And then I revived and the ball started rolling again, but yes, those two kept me from using the revival fruit, and I really must thank 8loody for the help. Lilith was as usual, holy saving my ass. Yoshitsugu picked up the mess and got me through to the finish line. It was an experience.

Good luck, guys (y) Just make sure to have a few revives at hand, and be prepared! Don't go in underleveled. And you don't need sub party buffs if you have the dps to withstand the damage.

17. 8loody 8ear

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    Congratulations! Glad to hear that my SR pulling streak does help people (y)

Cary and Rori like this.
  18. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:

;-; is this possible to run with marina v2? I want to try the Yoshikage

19. Rori

Rori Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Jude/Monette/Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Some people ran with Roy and Johan...so Marina v2 should be good lol Good luck!!!

8loody 8ear and Phoenixaph like this.
  20. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    I can confirm that running it with Marina V2 is possible, because I did it myself on both of my accounts. :rofl: People have beat this quest with MLB Melvina. I think I saw one do it on Youtube, but I can't remember the name of the video. Given that she's a really good 4* cleric, Marina V2 is obviously one of the best choices for cleric if you're not lucky enough to pull a 5* cleric. I also beat it with Yoshikage in main party... given his abilities, it's not too surprising that he can hold his own on boss waves.

Phoenixaph likes this.