Preparing for Agdala / Agudara

Discussion in 'Events' started by MonkeyBalls, Jan 13, 2016.

1. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    Preparing for Agdala / Agudara
    Since a lot of fellow trainers are excited for the incoming Demon of Arms Agdala, I decided to make a thread about how everybody is preparing for this raid. That way everybody can give their insights about this cute but dangerous demon.

Agdala who?
    For those who don’t know this gem, let me introduce her: Agdala (Agudara or whatever, her name changes way to often) is a blade soldier with an high attackpower and HP for a free UR. Also the free mana at the start of the battle will make her loveble for any soldier party. Yes I know, her skill damage isn’t that high for 2 mana, but she makes up for it with her attackpower.

Agdala.png

Stats
    Base: ATK: 2300 HP: 2300
    Lv 60: ATK: 5400 HP: 5550
    Lv 65: ATK: 6300 HP: 6450
    Lv 70: ATK: 7200 HP: 7350
    Lv 75: ATK: 8100 HP: 8250
    Lv 80: ATK: 9000 HP: 9150

Main skill: 2 mana
    Deal moderate damage to all enemies within dashing range.
    5x Damage.

Ability 1
    Start the battle with one mana, and specials will inflict daze. Agdala's unique ability.

Ability 2
    Skill will deal 7x Damage, and attack power rises by 20% during boss waves.

Angel to the demon: Oruoretta / Oletta
    A bow archer with a nice stats. Her special is shaped in a big +, so Im curious how big the range and size will be. Im hoping for a nice addition for crowdcontrol.

Oruoretta.jpg

Stats
    Base: ATK: 3000 HP: 2000
    Lv 60: ATK: 7200 HP: 4200
    Lv 65: ATK: 7700 HP: 4700
    Lv 70: ATK: 8200 HP: 5200
    Lv 75: ATK: 8700 HP: 5700
    Lv 80: ATK: 9200 HP: 6200

Main skill: Arcus: 2 mana
    Deals medium damage to enemies in the specific area (+ shape at enemy area)
    9,5x damage

Ability 1: Matriach of Sea Breeze
    Immunes to any negative status, and 5% increase in attack power and damage reduction for archers and knights except herself

Ability 2: Silver Wolf’s Fang
    Chances of poisoning enemy during normal attack, and damage increases 35% towards poisoned and dazed enemies

Raid weapons
    There are two raid weapons for this raid:

Blade Calm State of Mind (B)
    CSOM.jpg
    Will probably drop at wave 10, in chests and in DC pulls
    50% more during the raid
    (8/8/6)

Bow or Blade? Flamberge of Great Disaster (B)
    FOGD.jpg
    Will drop at wave 90
    100% more damage during the raid
    (11/11/8)

Creating party
    In all the previous demon raids, I used whatever arcana I could use who could hold the Raid weapon. I mostly brought me up to level 90ish, but now that I obtained a few other arcana, Imma try a different approach and I know it probably will look weird but hear me out

:archer:Oletta - Kinda no brainer: She’s the angel to the demon so Im going to pull her with all I got. For now I got 10 tickets and 750 prysma. MLB is my dream but will settle for one or two of these.
    :archer:Solo - Its nice that he’s MLB but I really want him for his ability 8% ATK buff to Oletta. At wave 90: Flamberge of Great Disaster (if its a bow)
    :archer:Chantel - Only LB1 but she wont be a killer: dance for me little puppet. And buff Oletta with 20% ATK for 1 mana
    :wizard:Roxanna - LB0 but just like Chantel, I want her to dance for me: Buff Oletta with 50% ATK for 1 mana
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wizard:Vienta - The 10% ATK buff and 5% def to main party while being in sub is always nice
    :cleric:Phoena - The 15% ATK buff and 12,5% def (Volunteers Staff) to main party while being in sub is even nicer
    Friend: :knight: like Parchelle or a :warrior:

Notes

- I recently got Roxanna and Chantel (no I don’t have :wizard:Frau or :archer:Musica (n) and I find :warrior:Rodell to tricky) so I do have some leveling to do. If the raid starts in a month I have all the time in the world. Not really necessary when there’s no AoE attack in the waves before Agdala herself.
    - The total ATK buff to Oletta will be 103% (if Im not going for a buff friend)
    - I’ll try to switch Chantel and MLB Hannya (Holy) to try out the Calm State of Mind

Max chain or 2x Oletta's skill?
    Of course I’m going for the max chain for Oletta, but I do have a question hoping someone can clearify: Is it wise to go for the max chain on Oletta since Solo also needs 2mana. So would it be wise to chain the skills to 3 and don’t use Solo’s skill but use an second Oletta’s skill?
    Any other advice or improvements are of course welcome: this thread is to help fellow trainers. (y)

Sources
    http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/demon-raid-weapons-that-actually-does-something.3405/ (Thnx @BlueSkiee)
    http://chain-chronicle-global.wikia.com/wiki/Agdala
    http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Demon of Sword Fight Agudara
    http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Matriarch of Sea Breeze Oruoretta

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. 8loody 8ear

8loody 8ear Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    FS Sonya 80/80 w/ FBJ
    Player Rank:
    I've also been looking forward to this raid and been making lots of preps, hopefully to carry me past demon 150+. It will be as follows:-
    :archer: Oletta - Got lots of prysma and tix to pull her so hopefully one will pop up :lol: Using her cause she's the demon hunter obviously :3
    :archer: Musica - God of Demon raids, wave heal and super buff (y)
    :archer: Chantel - 1 mana for 20% buff? Sign me up! Currently at LB1 but will try to get her MLB by the start of the raid.
    :wizard: Roxanna/:archer: Nikolas - Roxanna cause she's the second God of Demon raids (demons die when she lifts her hand and sings). Now before you start laughing about my choice of Nik, please hear me out :oops: He has a 1 mana knockback + 50% poison/slow special which will be EXTREMELY useful in higher level demon stages (or so I think). During Hannya raid, I could only get up to high 90's due to not pulling an anti-demon but I had cute little Diez along who poisoned the demon, dealing 22k per tick :eek: Definitely worth it, plus he will be easy to chain. Combo of slow + knockback will keep Agu away from my crap-at-melee-range Archers :rofl:
    SUBS:
    :cleric: Danielle/ :warrior: Neau - who I add will depend on if I need mana control (probably not cause there's only 2 mana max to play around with anyway)
    :cleric: Phoena - 15%/12.5% I'm in!
    Friend will probably be :archer: Oletta/ :archer: Musica/ :archer: Nik

Back to your original post, use Solo's skill if he has the raid bow - if not, then not worth the smaller damage from his arrow rain, especially with the small mobs running around Agu (y)

MadPanda23 and MonkeyBalls like this.
  3. Reigner

Reigner New Member

Party Leader:
    Morgan,Musica,Parchelle
    Thank you very much for the info :D
    I'm so bored that i almost dump all my prysmas and PTs at DB tavern
    gotta save for Oletta i guess:p

MonkeyBalls likes this.
  4. MonkeyBalls

MonkeyBalls Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Guardian of the Tome Liam
    Player Rank:
    Ow nice. Didnt think of that... Back to the drawtable :)

8loody 8ear likes this.
  5. Reigner

Reigner New Member

Party Leader:
    Morgan,Musica,Parchelle
    Well after doing some research i think my team will be
    Main :
    :archer: Musica
    :archer: Chantel
    :archer: Oletta (if i ever rolled her)/Nikolas ( as previous post said, for his utility )
    :warrior: Hassan
    Sub :
    :warrior: Hero V2 ( i dont have enough teamcost :mad:)
    :cleric: Phoena
    Friend might be a :knight: Morgan, :archer: Oletta, or any decent :archer:
    Strat :
    Morgan/Oletta will be a good buffer and CC, probably using Chantel or Hassan if things get rough. At boss wave chain Hassan>Chantel>Musica>Oletta then watch the carnage.
    Buuut, to pull this i need 1:warrior: & 6:archer: mana :confused:. Musica Soul Sap will help i think, but if i run :warrior::knight::archer: then a chance to be mana trolled are quite high..

8loody 8ear likes this.
  6. Moumou

Moumou Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    ioh
    Player Rank:
  7. Reigner

Reigner New Member

Party Leader:
    Morgan,Musica,Parchelle
  8. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rin Lee
    Player Rank:
    Le neko:

Oletta (because yes)
    Solo( because buff)
    Sasha (buff and lots of damage against poison and slow)
    Linia / lucrezia (mana)

Amille(sub)
    Phoena(sub)

9. m4rc0

m4rc0 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    [IGN: CFm4rc] NymphaV2 (weekdays) / Mustapha(weekend)
    Player Rank:
    Yes, the demon hunter normally comes with a special weapon.

As for the team, the best dancer party I can have at the time + sub pary buffers. Maybe throw in a soldier if there are shielded enemies.

Reigner likes this.
  10. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    Her 2nd ability buffs her special by 50%. It becomes 7.5x.

Oletta's skill range
    [​IMG]
    It actually has a really big flaw for this raid cuz Agudara is a warrior meaning she'll start approaching your arcana immediately. You'll need to keep her within the skill range.
    Also note that that's why full ranged teams can have trouble.

11. Cairn

Cairn Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Ronda
    Player Rank:
    If you move her to the top or bottom row, will her skill range change? Or will it remain the same?

12. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Hehehe, I have full stats for Agdala at every level from 1 to 80 :cool: thanks to my stats collection project.

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

And here's the rest of Agdala's profile, because datamine!
    A forest sprite swordswoman who has held the title of "Swordmaster" for hundreds of years. Rather than the forest sprite's fate of long life but low growth, she has the free spirit of a human, and a rather frightening obsession with swords. Due to having clung to a blade for the past few hundred years, she continues to improve.

Didn't say she sought out Black Army and became demon on her own will...

Main skill: Dash Slice! - "It's all about cutting." (2 mana)

Deal moderate damage to all enemies within dashing range.
    5x Damage.

Ability 1- Holy Blade Sophistication
    The innate and unprecedented ability of an exceptional sword master. Starts the battle with 1 mana, and specials will inflict daze. Agdala's unique ability.

Ability 2 - Instant Flash
    A skill that exemplifies mastery of the sword, a light that cuts through all. Increases the force of special attacks and increases ATK during boss waves! Agdala's unique ability.
    Skill will deal 7.5x Damage, and attack power rises by 20% during boss waves.

The problem with Flamberge is it is meant for Agdala, but for 99% of us she won't be strong enough for the blade in time (it requires immediately leveling her once you get her and send her into the raid to kill her self) so it'll likely go to your strongest blade warrior (or god forbid a blade mage like Karen :eek:) Fell for it myself in TWCC and let my Ragna have it, then Agdala was stuck with a B-blade for a long time until I could get Assassin Blade for her. :oops:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  13. Tmh407

Tmh407 Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB0 Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Wait, is there any news? Are you sure gumi is not going to shut down cc? Don't push your luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. TangentZ

TangentZ Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Both the demon and hunters look awesome!

:warrior: Agdala will probably replace :warrior: Yoshitsugu on my MAX damage team. Bonus: she doesn't hurt herself with her special!
    :archer: Oletta will probably replace :archer: Constance on my Knight/Archer team, though I'll miss the wave heal.

I think my raid team will probably be:

:knight: Morgan (Buff + Raid Sword)
    :archer: Oletta (Raid Bow)
    :archer: Solo (Buff + Raid Bow)
    :archer: Sasha (Skill Buff + Immunity) or Nikolas (Skill Spam)
    :archer: Chantel (Sub-Party Buff, Fight If Necessary)
    :cleric: Phoena (Sub-Party Buff)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  15. Belthezar

Belthezar Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan/Rolo/Musica
    Player Rank:
    My team is going to be Musica + Rox + hopefully Oletta.
    Then last spot I'm not sure yet. I could go with Morgan (with Frau/Phoena sub) or Frau main party with Phillip/Phoena sub. Using Morgan in main party gives me 3 mana types so I'll pretty much need Frau sub party for the mana control.

16. topkek

topkek Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    VC Alicia
    Player Rank:
    No, it's fixed.

17. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    And the raid B-blade will just be Meikyoushisui, because gumi didn't even bother to translate it (or to give them benefit of doubt, any translation will be too long).

Aewin likes this.
  18. Belthezar

Belthezar Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan/Rolo/Musica
    Player Rank:
    I don't think there is a raid bow. And Oletta should likely come with a special weapon equipped, don't replace it.

hyoton likes this.
  19. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Oh, I guess I better get more enhancers this week.
    Solo seems like a bad choice (his aura is worth than dengal's buff!) but I guess not eating mana or interfering with yellow is worth it. But he isn't really contributing much.
    Planned Team will probably be frau, roxana, sasha, hassan, friend hunter. Maybe morgan over frau (frau to sub) at higher levels and have her add some damage with the hunter blade.

20. Renar

Renar Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    January monthly thread is for me
    Player Rank:
    I'll use hannya with b raid weapon, roxanna, musica and hopefully oletta with frau and phoena in subs.