regarding guild offer/ quest thingy

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by mrsly, Nov 19, 2015.

1. mrsly

mrsly New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yuni
    Player Rank:
    hi i am quite new to this game and playing the jap version. appreciate a lot if someone could help me out here! I have some questions regarding on how to obtain certain stuff.
    1. I read online theres this guild offer thing where u can send party members to quest and obtain rings from doing so. But i cant find it in my game. (the website says its below the notice board or in town but i cant seem to find it, is this some event thats over already?)
    2. How do those mages get the blink buff where they mages can blink/teleport short distances instead of rolling to dodge attacks?

2. Astram

Astram Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Shuza
    Player Rank:
    You need to update your app. The fact that you lack both of those things means that you're still stuck with an outdated version of the game.

3. Mistralist

Mistralist Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mirabelle/Erunoa
    Player Rank:
    all mages have the ability to blink. Its no different with rolling and dashing

well it is different a bit, but the way to execute blink, roll and dash is the same

4. mrsly

mrsly New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yuni
    Player Rank:
    thanks guys for the replies! really helpful ! i manage to got the guild quests.
    any idea where can i find the translations of the requirement to increase the chances of success of these guild quests??