Reporting Poor User Behaviour.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by RocketBurrito, Jan 12, 2018.

1. RocketBurrito

RocketBurrito Burrito-Kun-Sempai Moderator

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selene MLB 80
    Player Rank:
    It has come to my attention that lately there has been a surge in toxicity and vitriol in the community. In fact, it's been there for quite a while now. People have been breaking the rules left and right and people have even left as a result. I have no idea why it took so long for anyone to even send a single report, but this kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

At any rate, while the forum may not quite be as active as before, there has to be some level of cooperation here. @JackOLantern and I aren't always able to be on, but we get alerted the moment we get a report. Make it easier for us to do our job and keep this place clean and it'll make it easier for us to get rid of toxic people in the forum. Don't be afraid to send any reports, they are all anonymous and no one would know who sent them except for the two of us and Josh.

Do not simply accept such behaviour as acceptable, clarify with us first in the event that you feel something is wrong. Don't only start doing this once things get completely out of hand.

http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/forum-rules.1107/

Please read the rules once again and refresh yourselves on the rules of the site.

nickjr, Yura, Renar and 1 other person like this.
  2. nickjr

nickjr Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Coropatillon
    Ouch. Sounds like it's a good thing I didn't come back until recently?

3. JackOLantern

JackOLantern Poi Member Moderator

Party Leader:
    Kirara
    TBH you kinda came back at a pretty bad time...

nickjr likes this.