Rinuya abilities?

Discussion in 'Arcana Cards & Weapons' started by Orenji, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Orca, Selene, Trystan, Liam, Sapo, Robyn, Milla, Rolo(ATM)
    Player Rank:
    Anybody know rinuya's abilities? Is she good? Especially that percent drop rate from chest? Is she an alternate candidate for players without stella and nimpha?

2. Raviel

Raviel Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Toka
    Player Rank:
    Her her chest drop rate bonus is lower than Nimpha's by 10% but as a player who hasn't had a single character with a drop rate bonus, I'm going to take what I can get.

Plus you can use her as Nimpha's kizuna later on if you have both of them.

3. Collie

Collie Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    She also has more combat ability than Nimpha (assuming you LB+ her), so she works better in harder drop quests, which we'll be seeing more of in the future.

4. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Then she's a must have, thanks. Also her artwork looks awesome.

So her bonus drop rate is 20% then?

5. Collie

Collie Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Wouldn't really say she's a "must have", but she can be very useful if you don't have Nimpha.

6. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    She's useful with nimpha because her treasure hunting stacks with nimpha IF YOU USE AS KIZUNA (emphasis because this feature isn't released yet).
    She's useful without nimpha if you don't have nimpha friends, on guest quests where you can't bring nimpha friends, or in the future if you have nimpha friends who don't have her (entirely possible; I have nimpha friends who I leave on but don't log in any more so they aren't going to be getting new arcana).

7. Raviel

Raviel Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Toka
    Player Rank:
    Since we're on the topic of Rinuya, is she a v2 dual-wielder or is the second sword just for aesthetics like Ioh?

8. dumhed

dumhed Active Member

Party Leader:
    Volunteer Douchebag Carlo
    Player Rank:
    Haven't looked much into kizuna yet. Does the level of the arcana used matter? If not I might get one rinuya for my Nimpha.

9. TangentZ

TangentZ Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    I don't have Nimpha (but do have many Nimpha friends). So when I run out of Nimpha's, I can just bring out Rinuya. It can't hurt. :) Plus like others have said, MLB Rinuya (80/80) is a better survivor than Nimpha (mostly stuck at 60/60).

10. mdiscontent

mdiscontent Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan/Liam
    Player Rank:
    im pleasantly surprised with Rinuya. I was expecting something more along the lines of Scherazard who is pretty far away from being useful, that 3mana special being a huge negative as well as the so-so ATK & HP.
    Rinuya, on the other hand, sports that 1mana jump special. Being 1mana, it is pretty weak but boosting and chaining helps that issue, of course. And fucking 1mana! you cant complain. Spammable. Disrupt enemy specials. Easy to build up max chains. That jump atk takes some getting used to since if you dont have the boss pinned to the furthest back, she can outright jump over his ass and waste her special. And while her ATK & HP totals arent all that great either, at least she has actual useful abilities. Treasure Drop & Gold Boost. And Crit Atk knockback.
    I'm having fun with her.

Lysorn likes this.
  11. Lysorn

Lysorn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Oletta 80/80
    Player Rank:
    I'm having fun with her, too. This weekend I've set her as my main party leader so that my friends can try her out. As mdiscontent mentioned, a key feature is her 1 mana special, which helps with chaining during a boss wave. And I must admit I find her artwork easy on the eyes.

12. Orenji

Orenji Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    I just managed to mlb her today, almost 300+ rings used. There are so many characters i need to fully leveled now. Is it okay to give her ogre sword? I'm having a problem getting the 4th chest for the A rank gun for my alt account. Was thinking of using her as replacement for lb 0 nimpha friends

13. lordaires

lordaires New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Ioh
    Player Rank:
    Just wondering.. sorry if this is a dumb question.. can u place Rinuya in ur 5th or 6th spot and have her ability activated or does she have to b in ur present active party to b activated

14. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Needs to be in main

15. jason861101

jason861101 Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    JPCC MLB Kathe/LB2 Dolly GCC MLB Rula (or Event Characters)
    It should be expected that she's better than Scherzard since Rinuya is a ring gacha character not a ring character. Ring gacha characters in the future are all pretty decent as well, and some are actually must-haves.

16. xbzero

xbzero New Member

Party Leader:
    christmas hannya
    Anyone notice that rinuya attack 2 times like a fist user?:eek:
    I thought she is dumb like ioh who didn't use his other sword.
    I myself own her at level 75 and use solstice as weapon, her damage is approximately more than 600 per hit.:ninja: