Solo versus Onette

Discussion in 'Arcana Cards & Weapons' started by August4678911, Dec 31, 2015.

1. August4678911

August4678911 Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    _
    http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Gray Fox Shooter Solo

http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Automaton Android Onette

So I just noticed that Onette, while (currently) can't be lbed, have really high stats (7150/4210 at 60) and have better archer buff than Solo. And I'm wondering which one should I use.

Of course I want both of them but getting and leveling Solo would cost ap, ac and possibly rings (which I'm saving up for Ephimera) while getting Onette would take too much time.

Here is my current :archer:Archer team:
    :archer:Nikolas MLB
    :archer:Carmelo LB3
    :archer:Bliza LB2
    :archer:Linia LB0
    :archer:Constance LB0
    :archer:Clarice MLB
    :archer:Sasha LB0
    :archer:Farlin LB0

Here is pros and cons of those two:

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Which one of the two would you guys recommend? Thanks beforehand.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. TheSqualidQueen64

TheSqualidQueen64 Active Member

Party Leader:
    N/A
    When kizuna comes out, you could use Onette as kizuna. Immunity to blind/poison/slow on one of your archers will help when facing lots of blind-inflicting enemies. If I recall, Onette gets a buff later on. Not sure what happens tho. I'll check

3. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    -Solo is only useless for you because you have Bliza. For the rest of us who DON'T have Bliza, he does have his uses. You cannot list this as a general 'con' because this only applies to you and a minority of players. The real con in this case is that Solo will only be available in Challenge recruit for a month, so newbies or returning players that join in February will miss out on him as an easy MLB and will have to buy him with FR.

- AC is not that hard to farm, so I'd actually put it as a 'pro' rather than con. You have 1 month to farm AC for him and it is very possible to do so even if you don't have much AC to start with. Onette is actually much harder to obtain since you have to use archers A LOT. With the exception of gunners, archers are one of the weakest classes in the game.

- As a possible side note, one site I've been to indicates that Onette will eventually be available in Maze Pass, at least in JPCC. Maze Pass... is not the best place to spend prysma at the moment. I'd much rather pull at the V2 taverns.

I think that Onette is better off being used as kizuna. I'd prefer Solo in main party honestly because he is easier to obtain, is easy to MLB and has decent abilities. That, and I just don't like snipe specials. While Solo's special is random at least he'll hit more than 1 target if the screen is filled with enemies, and deal decent damage to the boss if it's the only enemy left.

Rori, Phoenixaph and Cary like this.
  4. Plantify

Plantify Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Myself
    Player Rank:
    Do their abilities stack? Just curious.

5. Kyrian

Kyrian Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Hatifas
    I believe that their damage boost to archers does stack, but in most cases you wouldn't want both in the same party at once while running harder quests. The most likely case where I see it happening though is during Agudara's demon raid if you don't have a dancer troupe, where you would use their abilities to boost Oletta/Oretta (the demon hunter).

Plantify likes this.
  6. Plantify

Plantify Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Myself
    Player Rank:
    Alright thank you! :)