(sort of) new player, best places to pull?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aryan, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:
    So I'm a returning player who's returning after a year and a half whose old account remains lost in SEGA purgatory.

I'm back to play but I have new idea where to start because there's honestly to many things.
    I'm mainly here for the painful pleasure of salty pulls, but I still want to spend my prysma getting worthwhile units.
    Thing is, where do I start?
    I'm still in vice capital with Ioh, Juliana, a delinquent healer.
    There's some event going on that flashes 300% UP - what is this for, and are the units any good?
    There also seem to be some V3 units with 7% rates but I don't know how good they are either.
    Do I pill on v1 and v2 taverns or go for fest pulls? Guidance much appreciated.

~in memory of my beautiful waifu, MLB Shijima ~

2. PHPaolo

PHPaolo Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lost Acct. TWICE. lmao
    Player Rank:
    There is going to be a tower event soon so that 300% bonus is for the featured units unless you plan on doing the tower event. I would advice on not pulling carelessly at Book 1 and 2 taverns anymore unless their is a event banner for them since most of the units there are outdated . You should invest on the End of the month legends fest . also throwing pulls at V3 taverns/units is fine for now. Probably the only relevant units on book 1 and 2 is less than 15 give or take.

3. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:
    Thank you for the warning. You just saved me from sinking 50 Prysma into V1 Vice Capital.

Please continue to educate me; what are legend fests? Why are they so good?
    Should I pull for V3 units or wait for legend fests?
    The content so far is ridiculously easy thanks to the sensei system so I don't mind waiting till the end of the month.

4. xXDeathDemon3

xXDeathDemon3 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Legend Aludra MLB; Vortex: Legend Julianna LB0
    Player Rank:
    Legend fes basically release "Legend" version of pre-v3 characters. Each legend fes has 1 (with the exception of the first legend fes, which had 2) OP character that has a 1% rate while the others split the rest. Legend fes tend to provide decent units, which is important for building teams of an affiliation. The others, the 2%, usually aren't that good tho but certain ones like Elemia, released January 2017, are OP and have been for long. Also, legend fes has milestone bonuses (additional 10 after 20/40 pulls, red ticket at 30/60, 1% character guaranteed at 80).

Most OP legends so far (Tsuru/Vienta) you've missed but they come back at times. You can pull for v3 units if you want/have tons of pulls. Many of them are trashy but some are decent with the right Denju. Ofc the OP Denju you'd want to use are Tsuru/Vienta on :warrior::wizard: next gens tho.

Recommended/Good:
    VC: Floria (dunno who else is worth it in this tavern)
    ST: Aliche, Bertha, Rigel (well, mostly Aliche/Bertha. Rigel is hard to use effectively)
    SI: Unica, Celeste
    9T: Hitori
    LoS: Shadia (sub-buffer)

The only v2 tavern unit that are worth anything I think are Odyssea/Griseldis. Never pull at v1 places, generally, or v2 unless you see those two. Even then, think about it first lol

5. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:
    Got it. Thank you very much.
    Since I've missed the Sonya Legend fest by the breadth of a hair, and am certainly salty about it, any idea who's gonna be featured this monthend/for christmas?

(I'm an F2P, so i'm definitely gonna save for legend fests. And i'd rather see the characters I know reinvented than use the completely alien V3 characters. Nostalgic value, y'know.)

6. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Uh... nope. My prediction is either Freesia because she's Sonya's BFF + fits with Christmas/Ice theme, or an OP char. I'm hoping for Julianna v3 :knight:.

IMO nostalgic value is nice but I think it just kinda sucks cus the spotlight should be on the next generation lol. Some of the new ones look nice too :(

Don't feel too bad about missing Sonya tho. She's good, but she wasn't the true core to 9T.

7. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:

I had a 9T team on my last/lost account featuring Shuza. You can imagine how far into the darkness i've come with this game.
    Here's to V3 Juliana!

May SEGA shine their light upon us all.

8. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    If Julianna comes out, Shuza might not be so far behind tbh, although you'd still wish you had Tsuru. Only relevant I guess for end-game content where you need multiple teams.

9. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:
    Time to hunt Tsuru friends, I suppose.

10. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    You'll definitely want one lol. Tsuru was a game changer. High power + high aura that comes with high regen + 1 mana high multi-hit AoE damage + buff in addition to high rate of gaining mana upon killing enemies.

11. Aryan

Aryan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Freya
    Player Rank:
    did sega orgasm while making her

12. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Idk they prob weren't paying attention lol. Also note that every next gen :warrior: unit can use her OP skill. Vienta is slightly less OP because she doesn't have the mana pooping ability, but her :wizard: denju is just as good, prob better for AoE.

13. Mistralist

Mistralist Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mirabelle/Erunoa
    Player Rank:
    Oh gawd zombie revival

14. L_Letch

L_Letch Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Melchior LB3 / Astraea MLB / Komodia LB2
    Player Rank:
    I think I have one acc with Vienta v3, another with Musica v3, and I might have one with Velnar v3. They were 1% characters in their legend fest. Would you like one?

Edit: I can't get the one with Velnar, my old phone can't open CC anymore.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  15. Conspire

Conspire Banned Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alicia (VC)
    Player Rank:
    If you take an account from this slut, take the Vienta one. She beats out Velnar and Musica by miles.

16. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Even if Vienta were to be replaced her Denju is still better than either of those lol. Second most OP 1% for a reason.