TWCC 3.2 Thread - Eris, Alice starts new chapter as curtains unhooked

Discussion in 'Taiwanese Server' started by lostpig, Sep 9, 2017.

?

Who do you think are we getting for our first v3 demon raid?

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Suphlatus

80.0%
  2. The fourth fiend, Hundun

20.0%
  1. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    [​IMG]
    It's been a long road, getting from there to here...

General Info:
    - All times in announcements are UTC+8.
    - Premium Ticket in Ring Shop: 5 @ 25 rings each, 5 @ 40 rings each. Resets on the 15th.
    - Book 1 tavern SSR limit breakers now available for 375 rings each.
    - Book 2 tavern SSR limit breakers now available for 500 rings each.
    - Still 4 prysmas per pull, but instead of 9 pulls for 36 prysmas it's now 11 pulls for 40 prysmas.
    - TWCC has a weekly maintenance window on Thursdays 14:00-17:00. The week's event cycle begins after this maintenance ends.
    - Once you receive your daily login bonus, tap on flapping Pirika (now in lower right above the red book menu icon), Lindsey, then big purple button to receive an additional daily login bonus.
    - Daily and collab quests are now in an Event Area, shown on the part 1/part 3 Yggdra map as the floating ship on the sea. Quests there are grouped by the events they belong to.
    - We are still the only version still in operation outside Japan. :(

Daily Missions
    1. Achieve all bonuses in a battle (3000 gold)
    2. Finish 3 battles (Enhancer III)
    3. Enhance once (200 AC)
    Complete all for a prysma.

Normal/Challenge Recruit Units
    All past ring exchange units are now all thrown into the normal/challenge (AC) recruit. In the top right corner of the recruit screen you'll find an icon for all the free recruits - normal/challenge/ring/demon recruits and red tickets.

Future AC recruit units: Sheda v3

Ring Recruit
    All Ring Recruit units up to Baldur are now in the recruit.
    Future units: Duke

Vortex and Tenma
    See Vortex guide here: http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/vortex-mode-06-10-2016-update.11468/
    See page 3 and 4 for the BGMs (very nice!) and page 5 for where our TWCC exclusives are in terms of building home teams.

Current Vortex locations/required home team:
    Baglis: Sage's Tower
    Zeffar: Traveller
    Cuniali: Nine Territories
    Mitzigari: Holy Capital
    Home teams for next cycle (01/25):
    Baglis: Nine Territories
    Zeffar: Sin
    Cuniali: Beastoria
    Mitzigari: Sage's Tower

Current events:
    Eirnilus Raid
    Details here

Weekly v1/v2 tavern pickups, week of January 11
    VC: Nanai, Buffy
    HC: Aries, Symphonia
    ST: Katya, Yuni
    MP: Onette, Chiwa
    LoS: Jafarr, Sasha
    SI1: Ayla, Aguila
    9T1: Yoshino, Sonya
    SBP: Laia, Barracuda
    DO: Rin Lee, Hellisity
    Beast: Yugigi, Guraraoh
    Sin: Tatiana, Bomb
    Loli: Pino, Seto
    IS: Ermengard, Griseldis
    Chronicle: Ixchel, Odyssea
    Bookshelf: Mascarun, Shivani
    Remless: Dusk, Bridget

Non-pickup SSRs will no longer appear. SRs will now appear with equal rates within the 20% allocation with no pickups. v3 taverns do not have pickups and any introduced SSRs may appear within the 7% allocation.

Special thanks to:
    @Lysorn for supplying me with character dramas I don't have
    All the calm TWCC regulars for keeping this corner glorious and sane

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Lysorn, Kinichi144 and Cary like this.
  2. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Past events
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    You should be able to enter the pre-reg bonus code under flying Pirika, Cheery to redeem.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Charno Tower

[​IMG]
    Zheyu's special changed due to an incompatibility with JP's v3.2 programming causing her special to fail.
    Before: For 8 seconds increase atk by 40% while each normal ranged attack knock back by 0.5 squares.
    After: Deal 12x damage to one enemy in lane and knock it back by 0.5 squares, then increase atk by 40% for 8s.
    Zheyu is available from LoS1 tavern.
    Book 1/2 regular tavern SSR rates increased
    SSR rates for all Part 1/2 regular taverns from Vice Capital to Remless have been increased to 10%.
    SSR rates for Part 3 taverns and event recruits remain at 7%.

Hundun Raid
    Holy Kingdom's Great Hunt
    Eirnilus Raid
    Change log up to 3.2.2
    Source: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/ChainChron/M.1506520326.A.0DF.html
    3.0.0: Beginning of book 3, 5 protagonists, 5 main stories, completely new interface, affection and denju. See the JP posts for details of the latter two. Note: Looks like none of the TWCC originals can be used for denju. This may or may not change in the future. Everyone's party cost limit increased by 10 for free.
    3.0.1-3.0.4: bug fixes
    3.0.5: Lift affection requirements on denju (was 10+), add vortex shortcut icon, allow to immediately start another exploration session on result screen.
    3.0.6: Bug fixes
    3.1.0: Add IAP warning before title card, more favorite chibi motions unlocked as affection increases; all will be available when reaching 30 affection.
    3.1.1: Separate book 1/2 and book 3 character quests.
    3.1.2: Bug fixes
    3.1.3: Drop down added to ring shop items to allow directly selecting quantities to exchange for, max 10; buttons added to clear all enhancer/crafter/forger in enhance screens; almost-full-fledged filtering at friend selection screen; no longer allow skipping main stories drama until you run the SP stories.
    3.2.0: Allow setting a separate leader for vortex battles, non-affiliated friend units is nerfed same as your own; compost menu listing special weapons and their recipes.
    3.2.2: GGX collab icon (just ignore :p)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  3. Lysorn

Lysorn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Oletta 80/80
    Player Rank:
    As discussed in a different thread, the mobile number you provide does not need to be a real working number. There are a number of websites that let you generate a fake number, and Gamon will accept it in the page @lostpig pasted in the top post. The mobile number does need to have the proper Taiwan prefix and expected number of digits. Use your favorite search engine and make this your search criteria: "fake taiwan mobile number generator". Here is one hit from the search I ran: https://getfakedata.com/address/fake-phone-generator/zh_TW
    Edit: the number that worked for me began with 09244 and is 10 digits long, with no - ( or ).
    It gave me a reward code and I have no idea what to do with it now. :confused:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  4. Professor Cy

Professor Cy Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musika (Raid Events), Mira, Morgan
    Why mixed feelings, btw? Do people really not like V3?

5. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Not really? The new units are pretty lackluster with a few notable exceptions. Demons and their hunters continue to be useless post event. Only new interesting mode (hunting event) only appears once so far with shitty reward of Roberta v3 because everyone was totally asking for her. Most hype revolve around remade v1)v2 legend units :/

6. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    That does sound crappy.

7. aryaphot

aryaphot Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Minoa
    The only thing that i like from v3 is they add more voice button for v3 units <3

8. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Downloading the APK to see if we're still cleartexting. Chances are none of us are going to be able to keep playing until they fix the issue...

9. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Cleartexting? Seems fine to me.

10. Nukesquirrel

Nukesquirrel Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Dusty
    Player Rank:
    i just installed twcc on bluestacks and the app name is in chinese like it used to.
    Try to re-download twcc apk and i still got the same error.

11. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    It has to do with if I can continue to datamine. ;)
    And yes, it's still cleartext. Now I need to locate a copy of the x86 Unity runtime that matches the version TWCC is using then I can insert this into my emulator. No I'm not using Bluestacks. @Nukesquirrel it's working for you?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  12. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    I see.
    BTW, are there any promotions on? Just the usual 30 pulls for a red ticket?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  13. Nukesquirrel

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Dusty
    Player Rank:
    I'm running on bluestack. People said that mobimon fixed this issue already but apkpure hasn't updated it.

14. andy008

andy008 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mostly, my favorite Arcanas ^_~
    Player Rank:
    So that's why I cant install the game! Gladly I was able to back-up my acc whew! Guess I have to wait a little longer... let me know if they fix it!

Is it okay to uninstall the game as long I have my back-up acc right??

15. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    As long as you have a valid transfer password set. Then you just transfer after reinstalling.

The JPCC/TWCC conflict has been fixed. Still waiting for apkpure to pick up the fixed apk.

16. andy008

andy008 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mostly, my favorite Arcanas ^_~
    Player Rank:
    Thank you lostpig.... I am really grateful for helping me :)

17. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Kinichi144 and aryaphot like this.
  18. Nukesquirrel

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Dusty
    Player Rank:
    lostpig likes this.
  19. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Yeah, sounds like this is a total skip festival. See you guys next week = P

20. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Typical mobimon lazy. No TWCC originals that I have seen have denju enabled, but my Utawarerumono gang has. So I assume all collabs rerun up to 3.2 in JP have their denjus enabled here.

@Nukesquirrel thanks for the apk. My main self is now in. (y)
    Now can you replay all stories you cleared and send me a drama file?

In case you haven't noticed, we received the new BA/skeleton chibis in battle. :p

On the other hand, your chosen favorite chibi is totally missing from the "fixed" apk that won't conflict with JPCC. All you see is clouds and more clouds. The Veronica screenshot I took above is with the original version. Jeez, the regression. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017