TWCC 3.4 Thread - 4th Anniversary! Persevere we did!

Discussion in 'Taiwanese Server' started by lostpig, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Lysorn

Lysorn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Oletta 80/80
    Player Rank:
  2. andy008

andy008 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Mostly, my favorite Arcanas ^_~
    Player Rank:
    I hope they hold back Vienta' fest. Only 20 pulls available.

3. lostpig

lostpig Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Next:
    Esharu chapter 3
    The LoS3 twins
    No legfes. Phew.

andy008 likes this.
  4. andy008

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Love you piggy!

5. yoonautic

yoonautic Active Member

Party Leader:
    Savat Chieftess Selena
    Boring week. Horray for no leg fest. On another note, gimu is closing down phantom of the kill.

6. xXDeathDemon3

xXDeathDemon3 Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Ku/Shi w/Wasser, Vortex: Legend Shuza w/Cuda
    Player Rank:
    Filiana isn't essential because ST is bloated with units that can provide better things i.e. active buffs via Vienta/Tsuru Denju and stronger attacker/nuker in Velnar. HC barely has anything, and if anyone thinks Teresa isn't a requirement, good luck doing demon 5-3 in CT. Does TWCC even have that yet? :ninja: Julianna v3 doesn't hit hard enough. If you use Floria with Baglis Denju, I guess you could make it without Teresa, but Teresa is still a core unit to this day in JPCC--the only nuker.

Also, how y'all gonna say Teresa is not essential for HC if Julianna ain't even out yet? o_O HC has nothing else at this point lol.

7. Professor Cy

Professor Cy Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Musika (Raid Events), Mira, Morgan
    Lolz, this would have been really helpful to know a few weeks ago during her legfest. They split her from Lillith and ran them back-to-back.

Any other must pulls from legfest? I have a hard time following y'all's discussions.

8. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Uh... ok, starting on fes after Lilith...

Month 9: Vienta for sure. The rest in that fes is mostly garbage (Kuzunoha is ok)
    Month 10: Kyouka because sub-buffer. Musica is good for LoS team, but she's not too good compared to other 1%. Bella is useful for night teams, esp. with Sulstan v3 later on.
    Month 11: Velnar. Rest mostly garbage (Sticcia is ok)
    Month 12: Mostly garbage, and I regret having ever spent pulls on them. Ok, they're not that bad. Muni/Kathe have yet to have too much use, but that's only due to lack of legends for those affiliations. Muni's aura isn't tied to affiliation tho, so he sees some use. Sonya is good for 9T but I've yet to see something she's required for. Kiki is caca; no one uses MP, and if Olga v3 came out, there'd be less incentive to use Kiki. Prob safe to skip entirely.
    2018 Month 1 Part 2: Do not skip this one for sure lol. Here, legend fes changes from 1 1% 3 2% to 1 1% 1 2% and every previously released 2% sharing 4%. It's stupid, but what ends up happening is that the 2% unit powercreep is stronk. Zuiha is pretty good for 9T/:warrior::archer:, further accentuating Sonya's uselessness. Julianna is HC queen. Julianna basically requires Teresa/Lilith tho (Marina helps too). IMO her party ability should have been for all :knight: and her normal ability any :knight: so she could be far more flexible but whatever.
    2018 Month 1 Part 2: Nympha/Marena. Meh. Conspire sucked their dicks, but Nympha is just a worse Zeffar with a better AoE skill. Sort of. Marena is nice, but use is limited; :knight::archer: teams really wish they had more mana passives (mana pooping, dual mana, increase mana gain). Furthermore, Valentine Marena comes out shortly after, and it's like... what's the point? Valentine Marena :archer: I've found more useful than Legend Marena lol. Idk how it'll work with TWCC schedule tho.
    2018 Month 2: Leah :cleric: is a must have. People said Marina was unnecessary (see also: Conspire) and Marina became the core to several teams, and she's still relevant. Leah has 38% attack aura for all :warrior: + active buffs and such. Any team where the bulk of the power is in :warrior: appreciates Leah, and right now, :warrior: is dominant. Sulstan is decent, but I wouldn't say he's a must-have. Need to carry him until wave 3 and then micro him for max damage.
    2018 Month 3: Things getting good here. Gajijina is a core because Kemono lacks options for 1, but she's also pretty strong for an aura/buffer unit. If you can save her skill for a bit later, she basically has 4.7x attack when attacking with 3 other allies, and she has good regen + mana passives. Borboleta doesn't replace Vienta, but she's the new queen of SI. Basically reaches almost 4x mags for a heavy aura unit. Pursuit effect is great against shields. Poison might have more of a niche when other SI/Seabreeze arcana are released (Rula/Barracuda especially, since they have a history with debuff abilities). Another point to make is that Borboleta reduces enemy attack by 20% in addition to 10% defense to all SI units already, so... 2 Borboleta + Ballena makes SI fairly tanky.

Kinichi144 and andy008 like this.
  9. andy008

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Nice info, but why not include nimpha? Well, she has the highest mana chance(8% for 3 manas), chest boost is kinda meh since dailies are nerf. Probably her critical attack hit 2 panels is somewhat sells, for a selfish buff unit, she lacks nuking skill unlike Teresa and Velnar.

10. xXDeathDemon3

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    The AoE pursuit is nice, I guess, but it's really the similarity to Zeffar that screws her over. More importantly, it's 2 legend fes at the same time, and I hold that Julianna is more important to get if you have at least one other HC unit (Lilith/Teresa). There's no point in high mana chance when you're mostly using autos anyway :v

11. andy008

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Bitch TWCC because they rushing things too fast, i could see that HC is the most expensive affiliation. You need Teresa, Lilith & Julianna to maximize their potential

12. Lysorn

Lysorn Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Oletta 80/80
    Player Rank:
    I stopped playing potk the day gumi announced the shutdown of global.

Sakura_Samurai likes this.
  13. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    When? Was curious if closing potk caused their stock to tank more #ohhohoho

14. lostaway

lostaway Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Taowu
    Player Rank:
    No leg fest tomorrow?

15. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    I hope not. An event would be nice, though.

16. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Next:
    Amatsu chapter 3
    Some sort of tenma fes
    White valentine stuff
    IAP rebate
    Teresa SP story fix
    LoS3 twins going to tavern

17. andy008

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Player Rank:
    Ha! The more they hold back Vienta, the more resources I can gather! After Vienta, will pull for Musica v3 then skip Velnar and Sonya. I suggest that we pull for Jinran and Petraska.

18. lostaway

lostaway Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Taowu
    Player Rank:
    Leg Fes revival?

19. lostpig

Party Leader:
    Oh ho ho ho
    Player Rank:
    Next:
    Yes, and a chance to test your A-teams on all the advanced vortices.

20. Professor Cy

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Does revival here mean a rerun of a vortex we've had? Which one? Also what's the advanced vortices?