Weapon enhancement

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Minh, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Minh

Minh Member

Party Leader:
    Minh
    I think there is something wrong. There is no attack bonus or whatsoever for my character after the enhancement (even when attack attribute of the weapon increase).

2. meep

meep Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    _
    the attack bonus isn't shown directly at the stats of the Unit.
    for every point in atk the Unit does a flat 10 more Dmg to an enemy with every point Def you receive flat 10 dmg less and Crit was... I think 0,5% more chance per point.
    And It's a bit odd but you can see the with weapons increased dmg of your friends Units in your friendlist... there 1 point atk equals 100 more displayed atk

Minh likes this.
  3. Minh

Minh Member

Party Leader:
    Minh
    You are right. Just confirmed with a dummy account. The attack is indeed boosted by 100 per weapon attack. How weird. Everyone can see it except the owner.

4. Neko Arcueid

Neko Arcueid Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rinuya MLB, (JPCC) Lyudmila LB3
    Player Rank:
    correct me if I'm wrong but guess is that way because atk and def buffs are calcuated on base stats, being weapon boost aplied after calculation

5. VZX

VZX Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Morgan weekday, LB2 Mustapha weekend
    Player Rank:
    Yep, it's unaffected by buff (and monster damage reduction as well, I assume)
    So if you have golem that reduce 50% damage taken (weekend's DQ golem), a character with 10k atk and 15 atk bonus will do 1000*50%+150 = 650 damage without any kind of buff.