What Arcana to get rid of.

Discussion in 'Arcana Cards & Weapons' started by RedRobBlaze, Jan 9, 2016.

1. RedRobBlaze

RedRobBlaze Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Toka
    Player Rank:
    I have accumulated quite a few 3* and 4*, even a few 5* during the course of the game. But do to me being unsure on what's ones are good to use and level up, and me having what I perceive as little knowledge of the meta, many of these just sit there slowly leveling up as I try to unlock their abilities. Since they are no use to me sitting there, I've decided to ask if I should get rid of any of them, as more space means more enhancers to stock up on for everyone else.

The ones I'm considering selling,
    :warrior:: LB1 Selene, LB0 Nazuna, MLB Haruaki, LB2 Malakya, LB0 Bernadette.
    :knight:: LB0 Fan-Fan, LB0 Alvert, MLB Slay, MLB Kai, MLB Audette, MLB Maurice, LB2 Thrax
    :archer::LB0 Relda, LB2 Chantel, MLB Nicky, LB0 Connely
    :wizard::LB0 Lilo, MLB Toto
    :cleric:: MLB Roy, LB0 Mei, LB0 Arietta

Here are the rest of my arcana in case any of the previous arcana are useful in combination with them.
    :warrior:: LB2 Rinyua, LB0 Teresa, MLB Scherzard, LB2 Ronda MLB Monette, LB0 Yoshino, MLB Toka, LB0 Vorg, LB0 Shara, LB1 Peixe, LB0 Tubalao, MLB Aida
    :knight:: LB0 Juliana, LB0 Morgan, LB0 Elza, LB0 Zaren, LB0 Rolo, LB0 Verolla
    :archer::LB3 Nina, LB0 Milla, MLB Nikolas, LB0 Patricia, LB0 Linia, MLB Kilie, MLB Envy
    :wizard:: LB2 Frau, LB1 Claudia, MLB Inami, LB2 Stella, LB0 Airi, LB0 Roxanna, LB0 Elemia, LB0 Cleora, LB0 Malik, LB0 Aracne
    :cleric:: LB1 Phoena, MLB Danielle, MLB Melvinia

Weapon crafters in case any of the weapons make an arcana more useful
    :wizard:Isabel, :cleric:Vanessa, :wizard:Millagen, :archer:Sheda, :wizard:Merheim

2. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Here are the rest of my arcana in case any of the previous arcana are useful in combination with them.
    :warrior:: LB2 Rinyua, LB0 Teresa, MLB Scherzard, LB2 Ronda MLB Monette, LB0 Yoshino, MLB Toka, LB0 Vorg, LB0 Shara, LB1 Peixe, LB0 Tubalao, MLB Aida
    :knight:: LB0 Juliana, LB0 Morgan, LB0 Elza, LB0 Zaren, LB0 Rolo, LB0 Verolla
    :archer::LB3 Nina, LB0 Milla, MLB Nikolas, LB0 Patricia, LB0 Linia, MLB Kilie, MLB Envy
    :wizard:: LB2 Frau, LB1 Claudia, MLB Inami, LB2 Stella, LB0 Airi, LB0 Roxanna, LB0 Elemia, LB0 Cleora, LB0 Malik, LB0 Aracne

1. Dont sell mei. Don.t
    2. Keep all the 3* in case kizuna comes.
    3. again, keep everything....kizuna.....

3. RedRobBlaze

RedRobBlaze Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Toka
    Player Rank:
    Hmm, okay I guess. Though any idea when kizuna is released? Because I'm under the impression that in Japan it was released when V2 first came out, and it's been like half a year since v2 came out for global.

4. Sokor

Sokor Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Molva MLB
    Player Rank:
    Not every unit kizuna makes it worth to have an space on your inventory, look at the forum and you will find some good kizuna guides and then you can decide what is worth to keep and sell the rest (y).

5. XaonRider

XaonRider Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Griseldis
    Player Rank:
    My suggestions:
    -You may want to keep Malayka and Toto to make buffer team with Frau and Roxanna for DRs. Keep Chantel and Relda for the same purpose.
    -I keep Nicky for her exp boost ability, but you can sell her if you don't need it.
    -I say keep Selene even if you only have lb1 of her (for collection). You'll probably never get her again. If you don't care about collecting, then sell?
    -Keep Mei and Arietta, they are really good healers and you can lb them later. You can get another copy of Arietta from doing the healer mission.
    -Keep Haruaki because he's cute. :p

This did not take into account kizuna abilities.
    Also check out:
    http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/list-the-silver-medalists-a-3-arcana-tier-list.10049/
    http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/list-4-arcana-down-the-golden-path-with-yawood.8537/

Cary and Sokor like this.
  6. RedRobBlaze

RedRobBlaze Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Toka
    Player Rank:

The reason I was thinking of selling Nicky(10% exp boost) was because I have a LB1 Peixe(15% exp boost), who has more combat use for me than Nicky, plus I'm not sure if a defense boost skill is useful in the current meta. Though I do have her equipped with the Volunteer Bow, if that changes anything.
    For Selene, I already completed her quests, so unless there's good reason to use her in combat, I'm probably better off selling her to make space.
    The Arietta I have is from the mission system.
    I'm probably keeping Haruaki, as his 11x hit skill will probably be useful for those "Inflict X damage" missions.

As for the rest of my arcana, I'll probably sell Bernadette and Nazuna, as they have suicide skills, though I should check everyone's kizuna skills before selling any.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  7. Miuzuki

Miuzuki Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Whoever I feel like putting up
    Player Rank:
    If you're doing assault missions then I suggest you don't sell Selene as she will be the one you will need to finish it. Assault mission take into account only a single hit not an entire skill so Haruaki's 11x hit skill is useless for it.
    Selene is useful in quests as she has mana training and waveheal if you ever decide to do a mono warrior team.

8. XaonRider

XaonRider Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Griseldis
    Player Rank:
    You equipped Nicky with the Volunteer Bow?! :eek::eek::eek: You'll better keep her then for subparty buffer, because the chances of getting another V. Bow is next to impossible. (FYI, we will eventually get a ring gacha character Aile that has a sub-party buff that increases team atk by 10% and reduce dmg taken by 8%. I am saving my V. bow for her.)

Arietta lb0 vs Melvina mlb: (Atk/HP) 5050/3400 vs 5599/4400
    Melvina heals a bit more with her skill, but Arietta heals more overall when you include her 1st ability (Restore the HP of the ally with the lowest HP at the beginning of each wave) and her increased range. (This was not calculated, just an estimate)
    Melvina heals poison, and Arietta heals slow.

In the end, it's your choice as to who to sell. These are just my opinions. ;)

9. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    i dont think his LB1 Selene will cut it for assault mission. I agree though her wave heal is good though for mono soldier. How did you end up with LB1 anyway ? Most ended with LB0, LB3 or MLB o_O:confused:

Im glad I never cared enough about Michidia to do the VA Staff quest...yet :p

10. RedRobBlaze

RedRobBlaze Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Toka
    Player Rank:
    I'll probably keep Arietta, just wanted you to know that I'm not likely to limit break her anytime soon.
    I gave the bow to Nicky in the early days of the game, where the gacha rates were quite bad, and saving up prysma was a slow process. I found it quite unlikely for me to get an Archer that was 4* or 5*, and Nicky wasn't really for combat, so I figured it would be a great fit on her as there was already a reason to put her in the subparty. Could be worse though. I have seen some idiot put it on that first demon character, and set it as their party leader. What a waste.

As for how I ended up with a LB1 Selene, well someone had to with how the rewards were based on rankings.